MBBS in Georgia is famous across the world and is an option worth considering for students who wish to pursue study MBBS in Europe. Most of the medical colleges in Georgia are approved by WHO but the right university would depend on factors such as your road-map, budget, future prospects etc. When it comes to affordability, yet quality education, there is no other country that beats Georgia.
In the section below, we will take a look at why you should consider MBBS admission in David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 17950
- Country Ranking – 34
Also known as SDAS University, David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia is a non-governmental university established in 1991. With their brilliant array of qualified staff and modern equipment, this MBBS University in Georgia offer quality education students and helps improve their knowledge and skills through lifelong opportunities, and resources.
Accreditation and Recognition of David Agmashenebeli University
Below listed are the recognitions bagged by David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- National Medical Commission (NMC);
- Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG);
- Association Of Medical School in Europe (AMSE);
- Association Of Medical Education in Europe (AMEE);
- Georgian Ministry Of Health;
- And, National Centre Of Education Quality Enhancement.
This 28-year-old university also has its branch named AIETI which features a single faculty solely dedicated general medicine. The main goal of the medical institute is to provide higher education through modern educational programs. The graduates of David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia are to engage in scientific research and pedagogical activities to serve the dignity of human health.
Modern infrastructure, computer centres, press clubs, conference hall, and sports hall, library, and more, there is no reason why you shouldn’t pursuing MBBS in David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia. The faculty featuring highly qualified professors providing practical and theoretical knowledge help develop the students’ practical skills and enhance their knowledge.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
Below listed are the primary benefits of studying MBBS in David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia.
- The whole course is taught in English
- The university is equipped with the latest technology and uses USA Medical Textbooks, Manuals, and other aid for teaching.
- All graduates from the David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia are sure to pass the NMC as well as other international tests.
- Students will be equipped with all the required knowledge to work in the medical field.
- Great culture, availability of Indian food, and low tuition fees are an added plus.
Duration of MBBS in David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
MBBS course at David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia runs for a total of 6 years including 1 year of internship. The first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical or academic medical education, while the last one year deals with hands-on-experience or an internship in an affiliated hospital.
Intake for MBBS Admission in David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
The classes for MBBS in David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia commence in the last week of September or the first week of October. The admission process usually begins in September, but as there are thousands of students who apply for MBBS in Georgia from around the world, it is important that you place your application at the earliest. The seats are allocated on a first come first serve basis, so the earlier you apply, the better.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in David Agmashenebeli University
Students who wish to study MBBS in David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 60% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 40% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
- The applicants should clear both IELTS and TOEFL.
MBBS Admission Procedure in David Agmashenebeli University
The admission procedure to apply for MBBS in David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia is as follows.
- Fill the online application form along with all the required documents.
- The applications are reviewed by the university after which the applicants are to deposit the fees into the university’s bank account.
- Once it is done, the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia issues an accreditation letter to the applicants within 30 days. Upon this, the university receives a ministry order and it issues an invitation letter to the students as well.
- The visa approval takes nearly 30 days after all the above procedures are completed.
- After the fee is cleared, the day and date of departure is planned and finalised.
MBBS Fees in David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4100 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,87,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia features a healthy and enjoyable atmosphere for the students who wish to study MBBS in Georgia. Enrolled students can actively partake in various sports activities like chess, volleyball, table-tennis, basketball, etc. organized by the university.
Furthermore, the university also organizes events such as exhibitions, cultural events, and art competitions including, Georgian cinema, theatre, music, and choreography. The students also get to use the library featuring over 20,000 manuals with newspapers and magazines.
Georgia is both affordable and cheap as far as the living costs are considered. Also, the university provides hostel facilities for students to live in. The hostel rooms are also well-furnished and properly maintained by the hostel authorities. As the winters are extremely cold in Georgia, the heating facility is provided in both the classes and hostel rooms during these months.
Nevertheless, students who wish to stay off campus can opt for other accommodation options like rented flats, apartments, or homestays. But, be sure that you check the options budget wise and make a decision wisely to make your stay in Georgia comfortable.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|