Situated between the Baltic Sea and the mountain ranges, Poland is a member state of the NATO, UN, and the European Union. Also, Poland is the 9th largest European country with a population of nearly 38 million. The capital city of Poland is Warsaw and the other major cities include Wroclaw, Gdansk, Krakow, and Poznan.
Recently, MBBS in Poland is gaining huge popularity, thanks to the amazing medical education offered by Polish universities. Additionally, the fee structure is also quite affordable and the admission procedure is easy.
Let’s take a look at what makes Medical University of Lublin, Poland a great option to study MBBS in Poland.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 5866
- Country Ranking – 68
The Medical University of Lublin was established in the year 1944 in the city of Lublin in Poland. After gaining its autonomy in 1950, the university went to add new departments including the Department of Dentistry in 1973. The university partner with international organizations like Hvidovre Hospital in Copenhagen, Denmark and Lviv Medical University in Ukraine.
Accreditation and Recognition of Medical University of Lublin
Medical University of Lublin, Poland is rated prestigiously in the world-ranking systems and the MBBS degree they offer are recognized by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- National Medical Commission (NMC);
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED);
- The US Department of Education;
- The Medical Board of California:
- New York State Education Department;
- And, Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
The medical faculty in the English language was formed in 2001. There are a total of 4 faculties and 119 departments in the Medical University of Lublin and around 7350 students study in the university. There are a total of around 1300 academic staffs as well. Over 40,000 students have graduated from the Medical University of Lublin to date.
Faculties / Departments at Medical University of Lublin
Medical University of Lublin, Poland now has 4 faculties as listed below:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences
Why Study MBBS in Medical University of Lublin, Poland
The Medical University of Lublin was found based on the Cabinet’s decree in 1949. The university holds researches and educates students in the field of medicine. Furthermore, the university also trains students in public health care centres. Of the 7000 students studying in the Medical University of Lublin, 1000 students come from as many as 53 international countries.
The Medical University of Lublin also offers courses in three levels – Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral. Additionally, the university also runs postgraduate programs and workshops.
Here let’s take a quick glance at the main advantages of studying at Medical University of Lublin, Poland.
- The entire curriculum is taught in English.
- Medical University of Lublin, Poland is a state-owned university that maintains high-level of educational standards.
- The tuition fee is quite low, and so is the cost of living when compared to the other countries with equal quality of living standards.
- The university boasts a total student population of 7000 students.
Duration of MBBS in Medical University of Lublin
The duration of MBBS at the Medical University of Lublin, Poland is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Medical University of Lublin
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the Medical University of Lublin, Poland opens on July and runs till August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months. There were also instances when students were denied a visa due to minor errors.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Medical University of Lublin
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in the Medical University of Lublin, Poland needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents Required for MBBS in Medical University of Lublin
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled NMC application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Medical University of Lublin
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Medical University of Lublin, Poland. Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Medical University of Lublin, Poland.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Polish visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Medical University of Lublin, Poland’s account.
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Medical University of Lublin
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||11500 USD||1500 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||8,05,000 Rupees/yr.||1,05,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Medical University of Lublin
The Medical University of Lublin provides accommodation for students in the student hostels. Nonetheless, students can also opt to reside in shared flats or independent apartments spread across the city of Lublin.
You can find almost anything in Lublin from department stores to car dealers to bookstores. Furthermore, there are also breweries, local pubs, restaurants, and tourist attraction for students to spend their leisure time.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|