Studying MBBS in Russia is a popular option among Indian students due to the low fee structure and top-quality education. Russia truly features one of the most prestigious medical education systems in the world and the country has some of the finest medical universities in the world.
Furthermore, since Russian medical universities aim to merge traditional academic precision with the invention, the educational programs are highly competitive and innovative.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 8137
- Country Ranking – 313
Found in 1932, Dagestan State Medical University is situated in the city of Makhachkala, capital of Dagestan Republic. One of the oldest universities in Russia, it attracts a huge number of foreign students every year to study MBBS in Russia. Dagestan State Medical University has greatly contributed to the medical field of both Russia and the world, by training over 27,000 specialists. Another feature worth talking about Dagestan State Medical University is the fact that it encourages students to participate in the Olympics and other sports and cultural competitions.
Accreditation and Recognition of Dagestan State Medical University
It is also one of the finest private MBBS University in Armenia that is approved by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- And, Medical Council Of India (MCI);
Presently, over 5200 students study at Dagestan State Medical University of which 170 students hail from 12 different foreign countries. Additionally, of the 27,000 doctors who have graduated from this university, 700 doctors belong to international countries. Dagestan State Medical University is renowned for the strong and quality educational standards that it abides by. The graduates of this university currently work as successful professionals worldwide.
Faculties / Departments at Dagestan State Medical University
Dagestan State Medical University has five faculties as listed below:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Preventive-Health Faculty
- Faculty of Pharmacy
Why Study MBBS in Dagestan State Medical University, Russia
Dagestan State Medical University is popular worldwide for the top-notch educational background that it features alongside providing great opportunities and ideas for students to thrive. The university has further shaped the careers of many medical aspirants. There are a total of 14 laboratories on the campus, and students at Dagestan State Medical University are also encouraged to actively take part in extracurricular as well as athletic events.
Below listed are the primary advantages of studying MBBS in Dagestan State Medical University, Russia.
- Dagestan State Medical University features 4 research institutes – Research Institute of Biology, Research Institute of Socio-Economic and Ethno-Cultural Problems of the People of Dagestan, Research Institute of Applied Ecology, and Research Institute of Law.
- In order to meet the education requirements of the students, the university has built 14 laboratories.
- The university is known for working towards top-priority goals in terms of education to tackle the changing requirements of the international market.
- Dagestan State Medical University provide students with quality education at the most affordable fees.
- The students are encouraged to actively take part in sports and extracurricular activities.
- The entire course is taught in English and thus students get to enjoy limitless opportunities even after graduation.
- Dagestan State Medical University has made its way into the top 10 best medical universities in Russia.
- Students who come from financially weak backgrounds are given the opportunity to take a scholarship program.
Duration of MBBS in Dagestan State Medical University
MBBS course at Dagestan State Medical University, Russia, runs for a total of 6 years irrespective of their nationality. The first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical or academic medical education, while the last one year deals with hands-on-experience or an internship in an affiliated hospital.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Dagestan State Medical University
The admission process to apply for MBBS in Russia begins in July and runs through August. The classes start in September. Nevertheless, it is important that students who wish to pursue MBBS in Dagestan State Medical University, Russia initiate the process with a reliable consultant at the earliest as it takes around two months for the application to be processed. Also, it is important that students make sure they have all the necessary documents ready by the time the offer letter reaches their hand.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Dagestan State Medical University
Students who wish to study MBBS in Dagestan State Medical University needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
MBBS Admission Procedure in Dagestan State Medical University
The entire admission procedure takes place in 4 steps – Registration, Admission Confirmation, Visa Application, and Travel Conformation.
In order to initiate the registration process, applicants are to submit scanned copies of the following documents.
- Attested mark sheet and pass certificate of grade 10th
- Attested mark sheet and pass certificate of grade 12th
- Birth certificate
- 12 Passport size photographs
- Attested and notarized passport copy
- NEET scorecard
Applicants will receive an admission letter within seven working days after their documents are verified and approved. Once you receive the admission letter, you are to submit your original documents, and in around 15 days you will receive approval from the ministry along with the below-listed documents.
- Approval letter from the Ministry
- Invitation letter issued by the university
- Accommodation letter
Once you receive the approval letter from the ministry, you are to deposit the tuition fees to the university’s bank account at the earliest.
Once we receive the documents from the university, we will apply for your online visa on your behalf. Please be aware that it might take around 5-7 working days.
Finally, we will make convenient travel arrangements for you. We will provide you with all the details regarding the departure date, time, and venue. It is during this stage when you will pay the last instalment of processing fee.
MBBS Fees in Dagestan State Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||3000 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,10,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Dagestan State Medical University
Dagestan State Medical University provides students with comfortable accommodation facilities in their hostels. There are separate hostels for boys and girls, and rooms are allotted on dual or three sharing basis. Equipped with bathrooms and kitchens, the hostels are also kept under 24/7 surveillance to ensure student safety.
The hostels are well-maintained and updated regularly with the latest facilities including central air conditioning, and heating. Students are also given the ability to spend their leisure time in places like the gym, planetarium, scientific library, sports complex, and laboratory. Students can either grab meals at the canteen or prepare it by themselves in the kitchen.
Why Students Prefer MBBS Study from Russia?
Russia has been the top choice of not only the Indian medical students but also for the medical aspirants from the different corner of the world. Today, Russia has become the education hub. There are many reasons making MBBS in Russia the top choice for medical students.
The Top Reasons for MBBS in Russia
- Top-class education facilities for medical students
- No specific entrance examinations for getting MBBS admission
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Medium of instruction is English for the international medical candidates
- No demand of capitation or donation of any kind
- Students from more than 57 countries travel to Russia for medical education every year
- The best of the labs and research facilities are being provided by the universities in Russia to medical aspirants
- Medical universities in Russia are duly recognised by MCI, WHO, and others
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist students anytime
- Welcoming people around who value education
- Along with the various facilities to study, the top MCI approved universities in Russia offers mingling of cultures and exchange of cultural values.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|