The benefits of studying MBBS in Russia are many. The comprehensive education module, excellent educational standards, and low tuition fees are a few of the many reasons why MBBS in Russia is a preferred option for many medical aspirants from across the world.
The medium of instruction in most of the medical universities for international students in English, and the campuses and dormitories are well-equipped with the latest technologies. Studying MBBS in Russia also gives the students exposure to a new culture and an exciting new life.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 6869
- Country Ranking – 275
Izhevsk State Medical Academy was established in 1933 in the city of Izhevsk, Udmurt Republic Russia. The university started educating international students since the year 1988, and since then students from all around the world including countries like India, Africa, Europe, and Latin America have travelled to study MBBS in Russia.
Accreditation and Recognition of Izhevsk State Medical Academy
Izhevsk State Medical Academy is officially recognized by an international organization like;
- World Health Organization;
- And, National Medical Commission.
Till date, Izhevsk State Medical Academy has educated over 3000 physicians. The university has a well-experienced faculty of 356 lecturers who educate over 1000 students. The six faculties of Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia are taught in English and Russian, where it offers two programs for international students in English.
Faculties / Departments at Izhevsk State Medical Academy
The six different faculties that Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia offers are as listed below.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
- Faculty of Nursing
Why Study MBBS in Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia
A leading higher education provider in the medical field, Izhevsk State Medical Academy features an array of highly-qualified teaching staff, experienced physicians, and advanced researchers. Over the course of 100+ years, the university has trained more than 20,000 doctors and nursing managers. With its long and glorious history, Izhevsk State Medical Academy is one of the renowned centres for medical education both in Russia as well as in the world.
Other than the latest technologies used in teaching and research in the university, Izhevsk State Medical Academy also offers facilities like gym, canteen, sports complex, library, summer camp, and student’s clubs.
Studying MBBS at Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia, students are provided with:
- Freedom of choice
- Ability for critical thinking
- Academic independence
- Ability to be responsible for their own needs
- Motivation to work towards success
- Plenty of opportunities for personal development
The main advantages of studying MBBS in Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia include the following:
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia is the biggest of its kind located in the whole country.
- The course is taught in English, and it doesn’t require the students to learn the local language.
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia offers on-campus accommodation facilities for foreign students and plenty of other sports and cultural events for students to showcase their talents.
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia collaborates with US and European leading universities to offer exchange programs which helps provide graduates with additional outlooks on national as well international level.
- Equipped with modern equipment, the university provides students with modern knowledge and enable them to get a hand on experience about the latest technologies.
Duration of MBBS in Izhevsk State Medical Academy
MBBS course at Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia runs for a total of 6 years including 1 year of internship. The first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical or academic medical education, while the last one year deals with hands-on-experience or an internship in an affiliated hospital.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Izhevsk State Medical Academy
The classes for MBBS in Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia commence in the last week of September or the first week of October. The admission process usually begins in September, but as there are thousands of students who apply for MBBS in Russia from around the world, it is important that you place your application at the earliest. The seats are allocated on a first come first serve basis, so the earlier you apply, the better.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Izhevsk State Medical Academy
Students who wish to study MBBS in Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 60% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 40% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
- The applicants should clear both IELTS and TOEFL.
MBBS Admission Procedure in Izhevsk State Medical Academy
The admission procedure to apply for MBBS in Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia is as follows.
- Fill the online application form along with all the required documents.
- The applications are reviewed by the university after which the applicants are to deposit the fees into the university’s bank account.
- Once it is done, the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia issues an accreditation letter to the applicants within 30 days. Upon this, the university receives a ministry order and it issues an invitation letter to the students as well.
- The visa approval takes nearly 30 days after all the above procedures are completed.
- After the fee is cleared, the day and date of departure is planned and finalised.
MBBS Fees in Izhevsk State Medical Academy Year
|FEES IN US DOLLARS
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Izhevsk State Medical Academy
Students studying MBBS at Izhevsk State Medical Academy are offered accommodation services in the university hostels on twin and triple sharing basis. The rooms are made comfortable to live in by equipping it with facilities such as bathrooms, kitchens, internet access, heaters, TV set, and telephone.
The hostel is also kept under surveillance to ensure the safety of students. Special attention is also paid to the girls’ hostel for their safety and security. Hostels are located in close proximity to the campus and thus students can make use of the facilities on-campus when living in the hostels like canteens, gyms, and libraries.
Why Students Prefer MBBS Study from Russia?
Russia has been the top choice of not only the Indian medical students but also for the medical aspirants from the different corner of the world. Today, Russia has become the education hub. There are many reasons making MBBS in Russia the top choice for medical students.
The Top Reasons for MBBS in Russia
- Top-class education facilities for medical students
- No specific entrance examinations for getting MBBS admission
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Medium of instruction is English for the international medical candidates
- No demand of capitation or donation of any kind
- Students from more than 57 countries travel to Russia for medical education every year
- The best of the labs and research facilities are being provided by the universities in Russia to medical aspirants
- Medical universities in Russia are duly recognised by NMC, WHO, and others
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist students anytime
- Welcoming people around who value education
- Along with the various facilities to study, the top NMC approved universities in Russia offers mingling of cultures and exchange of cultural values.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration
|Fees Structure in INR
|MBBS Fees in Russia
|15 Lacs – 60 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine
|20 Lacs to 30 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Georgia
|22 Lacs – 35 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan
|13 lacs – 20 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan
|18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Poland
|60 lacs to 70 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Armenia
|22 Lacs to 30 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in China
|25 Lacs to 30 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Philippines
|20 Lacs to 25 Lacs