Located in Central Eastern Europe, studying MBBS in Ukraine is considered a great option due to many factors. This includes the quality and cost-effective education, and globally recognized courses. Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe and holds the 5th position based on the population. By opting to study MBBS in Ukraine, students will get to enjoy a European standard of living, better job prospects, and enriched experience working with professors from the USA, Canada, and the UK.
The Ukrainian method of teaching is accepted worldwide, and it emphasizes practical aspects than simply teaching. Rather than talk further about Ukraine, now let’s look at why studying MBBS at Ternopil State Medical University is a great option for medical aspirants.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 4653
- Country Ranking – 15
Ternopil State Medical University is situated in Ternopil. The university was established in 1957 and gained the national level status due to which it is also referred to as Ternopil National Medical University. According to the Ukraine Ministry of Health, Ternopil State Medical University is ranked the best medical university in the whole of Ukraine.
The university provides high-quality education to medical aspirants and features a study model that is accepted in most countries. The educational standards at Ternopil State Medical University are a mixture of both European and American standards.
Accreditation and Recognition of Ternopil State Medical University
Ternopil State Medical University is approved by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- National Medical Commission (NMC);
- Ministry of Ukraine;
- General Medicine Council Of England;
- And, 4th Level Of Accreditation.
Faculties / Departments at Ternopil State Medical University
The university’s faculty consists of 600 members, and over 5000 students of which 1500 are foreign students currently pursue education here. Ternopil State Medical University has 60 departments which are categorised under 5 faculties as listed below.
- Faculty Of Medicine
- Faculty Of Dentistry
- Faculty Of Pharmacy
- Faculty Of Nursing
- Postgraduate Programs
Why Study MBBS in Ternopil State Medical University
Ternopil State Medical University has over 150 experienced teachers and professors offering quality education to the students. There are 10 lecture halls armed with the modern audio-visual technology and students are provided clinical training at the best-affiliated hospital spread across Ukraine.
Ternopil State Medical University follows the European Credit Test System. This means that the MBBS degree from Ternopil State Medical University will be valid in all countries in the European Union.
Here are the primary reasons why you should choose Ternopil State Medical University to study MBBS in Ukraine.
- Ternopil State Medical University is the best government medical university in Ukraine.
- The whole MBBS course is taught in the English language.
- MBBS degree offered by Ternopil State Medical University is accepted all around the world.
- Ternopil State Medical University is approved by NMC, WHO, FAIMER, ECFMG, and more.
- The university offers the most affordable fee structure than any other government universities in Ukraine.
- The panel of teaching staff with 102 doctors of science provide great attention to every student and this is considered one of the best features of Ternopil State Medical University.
- It is the only university in entire Ukraine that offer 90 postgraduate courses.
- Indian food, especially Punjabi and Gujarati food is available easily.
- The living expenses are low, and Ternopil is known as the most peaceful city in Ukraine.
- The admission process to study MBBS in Ternopil State Medical University is simple and devoid of donations.
Duration of MBBS in Ternopil State Medical University
The duration of MBBS at Ternopil State Medical University is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Ternopil State Medical University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Ternopil State Medical University opens on 1st July and runs till 15th August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months. Visa is issued only after you receive the invitation letter, and there have been cases where students were rejected a visa by Ukraine consulate.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Ternopil State Medical University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Ternopil State Medical University needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission in TSMU
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled NMC application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in TSMU
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Ternopil State Medical University. Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Ukrainian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Ternopil State Medical University’s account.
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Ternopil State Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE||HOSTEL FEE|
|MBBS Fee (1st Year Package)||7500 $||Included in Package|
|MBBS Fee (2nd to 6th Year)||4200 * 5 = 21,000 $||800 * 5 = 4000 $|
|Total Fees in Rupees (INR) Approx.||19,95,000 Rupees||2,80,000 Rupees|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Ternopil State Medical University
Ternopil State Medical University is one of the very few medical institutions in Ukraine that offer Indian food in their canteens. Additionally, the university also has built kitchens on every floor of the hostel for Indian students to prepare food on their own in case they wish to do so.
Ternopil State Medical University provide multi-storied hostels with well-furnished rooms for students to live in. All the rooms are equipped with all necessary amenities such as Wi-Fi, television, gym, attached bathrooms, reading room, basic furniture, free electricity, and 24 hours hot and cold water. There is also an Indian mess in the university campus where students could grab delicious meals.
An outstanding city, Ternopil is located in western Ukraine and Ternopil State Medical University is the largest higher educational institution in the city. Ternopil is a cultural and educational hub of Ukraine and has a beautiful lake in it. Students can indulge in water sports at this lake during the summers, and skating during winters.
Why Choose Ukraine for MBBS Study?
Ukraine has witnessed remarkable growth and development in the education sector particularly in the medical education sector in the last one decade. Although, there are many good reasons for choosing Ukraine for MBBS Studies, we have brought to you the highly considerable reasons.
The Top Reasons to Choose Ukraine for MBBS Studies
- World-class facility for study in medicine
- No entrance test for admission in any medical university
- Modern infrastructure with all the amenities
- No capitation or donation fee
- Affordable structure of fee for MBBS course
- Strength of the class is maintained for better attention to all
- Hassle-free and easy admission process for MBBS admission
- The medical study in Ukraine is famous across the world for the best of the education that is being provided at the NMC approved medical institutions
- Recognized by the leading bodies in the field of medicine including NMC, WHO various other medicine councils
- Affordable cost of living and food
- Numerous opportunities are opened with the completion of the course
- The pleasant weather is one of the reasons why students love medical studies in Ukraine
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|