Do you want to serve medical care to many lives? Do you want to become a professional doctor? Is it your aim to save many lives? Then choosing this university will be a wise option for you. Kazan State Medical University is a public university and caters to medical services since long. This University is one of the top-ranked medical universities in Russia. Recently, it has become a wise option for the MBBS seekers. Every year many students come from all over the world to study here.
This university provides high-quality medical education to the students. The clinical and medicine of this university is world-famous. There is more than 5500 students study at this university. The expert faculties of this university always try to enrich the professional knowledge of the candidates. There are 65 departments of medicine in this university. You need to know that more than 2000 Indian students are doing MBBS courses from here. Here are more than 1600 staffs and near about 9 experts in medicine. They have well-equipped laboratories for intense medical research. This university is this university utilizes its resources in an eco-friendly way. The faculties of general medicine mainly emphasizes on the practical training.
When was Kazan State Medical University Established?
- Kazan State Medical University was established in the late 80’s
- The type of this university is public.
- This university was formed in 1814
- This university services multilevel medical learning under the guidance of Aleksey Sozinov
Key features of Kazan State Medical University
- It is the dream of every medical seeker to get intense medical training.
- Kazan State Medical University has excellent medical infrastructure to guide the medical students.
- The faculty teaches the students in English
- The fee structure is very low here.
- This university is recognized by NMC.
- They have big university campus in the urban area
- The university is under police protection all the time.
- Therefore, the Indian students will not face any safety issue.
- They provide the opportunity to learn the Russian language for better communication.
- This medical university has conducted a clinical training program for enhancing clinical skills of the candidates.
- Moreover, they are providing post-doctoral facility to the students
- They provide you with the accommodation facility to the international students
- Library of this university is well equipped with 1000 books, journals and 2000 books of famous scientist.
- Moreover, the students can have a look at above 3000 research papers for conducting successful medical research.
- The laboratory is well equipped with all essential chemicals
- The cultural diversity is the major attraction of this university
- Many international agreements has been signed by this university
- Kazan State Medical University conducts many exchange program for the benefit of the students.
World Ranking of KSMU
Kazan State Medical University got ranking very long for its great contribution in the field of medicine.
- This university got 3rd ranking among the medical universities in Russia
- This university has ranked 4489 in the webometrics ranking of world universities
- The rank of this medical university is 6381 in the world ranking.
Planning to Study MBBS ?
Fill the Form and Get Detailed MBBS Counselling.
- Select Your Country
- Åland Islands
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bolivia, Plurinational State of
- Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Congo, the Democratic Republic of the
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Heard Island and McDonald Islands
- Holy See (Vatican City State)
- Hong Kong
- Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Isle of Man
- Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
- Korea, Republic of
- Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Moldova, Republic of
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory, Occupied
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Russian Federation
- Saint Barthélemy
- Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin (French part)
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Taiwan, Province of China
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of
- Viet Nam
- Virgin Islands, British
- Virgin Islands, U.S.
- Wallis and Futuna
- Western Sahara
Scope of Indian Students in KSMU, in Russia
- The Indian students will get a great opportunity to build their medical career here.
- The students will get the chance of direct admission
- The students only have to qualify the NEET examination for getting admission here.
- Even, they do not have to give any kind of entrance exam
- The cost of MBBS courses is very low here
- The MBBs candidates can get scholarship facility
- The international events, exchange programs help the student to enhance their medical skills
- The medium of teaching is English here
- Students are offered post-graduation and doctoral courses facility
- The students are given the freedom to work during their study time
Why Kazan State Medical University?
While you are looking for a foreign university for MBBs study, then name of this university comes first. You may think that why should you choose this particular university? The reason for the same has been given below.
- This university trains you efficiently about the clinical medical practices
- The renowned faculties guide you in developing your interpersonal skill
- The well equipped library facility helps you in depth research works
- The international exchange program provides you the chance for global exposure
- This university provides the students with post-doctoral and post-graduation facility
- They will give you the facility to work during your vacation time
- Here, the students are taught how to deal with medical challenges
Accreditation of Kazan State Medical University
Kazan State Medical University is recognized by many medical bodies. Here is the list of some medical bodies.
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- General Medical Council ( GMC)
- The Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World directory of medical school
- Ministry of Health care
- Ministry of Education and science of the Russian Federation
Duration of MBBS Study in KSMU, Russia
The total duration of the MBBs courses is 6 years here.
- It will take 5 years for classroom learning.
- Another 1 year will be taken for apprenticeship
Intake of MBBS Study in KSMU, in Russia
- The Academic session of Kazan State Medical University begins at September
- There are limited seats available in this university for MBBs admission
- The probable time of starting MBBS courses study is October
- You have to apply for admission within the month of August
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in KSMU
The students have to follow the eligibility criteria to get admission in KSMU.
- The age of the students should be minimum 17 years before 31st December
- The students have to pass the 10+2 examination
- The candidates must be from the science background.
- You must read Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in 12th
- It is mandatory to score 50% marks in the 10+2 examination.
- You have to qualify for the NEET examination with good marks to get admitted to this university.
- The SC/ST/OBC category students need to score at least 45 % marks in the same
Admission Procedures of MBBS Study in KSMU, Russia
The admission process of Kazan State Medical University is very easy to do. You have to follow some simple steps to get admission easily. The steps have been given below.
- At first, you need to apply in the online admission portal of the university.
- You have to fill up the online application form with all necessary details
- After completing the application form, you get the confirmation letter from the university
- Then, it is mandatory to submit all the required documents.
- After having the confirmation letter, you need to clear the course fee.
- Once you are done with the payment, you can apply for a visa.
- In this step, you have to wait for getting your visa.
- After having your visa, you are ready to go to Russia
- Now, catch a flight and go to Russia to make your dream true.
Tuition fee for MBBS Study in Kazan State Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||6800 USD||1500 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||4,76,000 Rupees/yr.||1,05,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe
Hostel Facilities in Kazan State Medical University
Kazan State Medical University offers its students accommodation facility
- There are 6 hostels in this university and the charges of the hostel room depends on the size
- You can have shared rooms to save your money
- All the hostel rooms are well furnished with necessary things
- The rooms are very comfortable and well –heated
- You will get a TV set and telephone to pass your leisure time
- Hostels have police security for the safety of the candidates
Food in Russia
- There are verities of food available in Russia
- The MBBS seekers who come here do not have to worry about food
- The Indian students can taste some Indian dishes here
- The taste of Indian dishes give you homely feeling.
- There are many cafeteria and cheap restaurant
- All types of groceries are available in the supermarket.
Weather Condition in Russia
- The continental climate influences the weather condition of Russia
- The summer days are very hot and dry here.
- You may feel bitter cold during the wintertime
- The temperature remains 23o C in the month of June, July.
- The temperature in the wintertime falls -15o
Student life in Kazan State Medical University
- The students can experience a happy, exciting life here.
- The teaching staffs give special attention to the well being of the students
- The Medical candidates are encouraged to take part in various programs conducted by the university.
- You can get the chance to relax at medic camp during your vacation time
- The students re allowed to take part in the sports program
- The recreation program during the winter season will definitely steal your mind
- The Indian students can enjoy different festivals here
- You can spend time in students club by making yourself engaged in various activities.
Why Should You Study MBBS in Russia?
You may be thinking that why Russia? Why not other universities? There are many options for you to study MBBs courses. Therefore, you need to know the reasons why should you opt for Russia
- Russia is well known for its super quality medical services.
- This country has gifted many renowned doctors, specialists, and academician to the world.
- All the universities of Russia is accredited by NMC and WHO
- Russia has an international partnership with many countries.
- The internal conferences and medical events help a lot of students to enhance their medical skills.
- Apart from this, these also help the candidates to have global exposure
- The fee structure of Russia is comparatively very lower than other countries
- The Russian University maintain the international standard of education.
- The mode of teaching is English in all universities.
- Aspects of international diversity make the Russian universities different from others
- The degree provided by the Russian universities is glibly accepted.
- The food cost and the cost of living is very low here.
- Russian universities provide the opportunity to work during MBBS courses to the students.
- The students can work here after the completion of MBBs courses.
- The climatic condition is pleasant here to stay.
- Indian students can have Indian dishes here.
- The MBBS students do not have to be anxious about the safety and security
- The local people of Russia very helpful and friendly by nature
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|