Given the number of students who wish to study MBBS in Georgia, Georgia is becoming a popular destination among medical aspirants from all over the world. Keeping aside the already existent international student body in the country, more and more students keep flying in every year in pursuit of top-quality education to Georgia.
Most medical universities in Georgia stay compliant with the country’s educational policy and they also aim to offer programs that meet with the highest European standards of education. Furthermore, Georgia is pretty welcoming towards all the students who wish to study MBBS abroad. The universities organize a program every year before students start their program to welcome them and help them make new friends and get used to their surroundings.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 8706
- Country Ranking – 8
The University of Georgia located in Tbilisi is a private university founded in 2004. It is one of the largest privately held institutions in the country and boasts around 6000 local as well international student body. The university offers programs in three levels of higher education – Bachelor, Master, and PhD in both English as well as Georgian languages.
Through the modern infrastructure and disciplined educational process, the University of Georgia imparts quality education and practical skills to the students. For this reason, the university holds excellent ranks among national, regional, and global educational institutions. Furthermore, the reputation of the University of Georgia and its superior array of dedicated professionals also contribute to graduates from this university landing superior employment opportunities.
Faculties / Departments at University of Georgia
The University of Georgia has several authorizations and accreditations under their name including recognitions by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- European Network of Information Centres in the European Region (ENIC);
- National Academic Information Centres in the European Union (NARIC);
- And, Ministry of Science, Research and Technology of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
The University of Georgia is the destination where knowledge is created and acquired due to its thought-provoking and diverse set of disciplines. The faculties highlight highly qualified and well-experienced staffs who teach the students with dedication and enthusiasm.
The faculties of the University of Georgia include the following:
- The School Of Arts and Humanities
- The School Of Law
- The School Of Social Sciences
- The School Of Informatics, Engineering and Mathematics
- The School Of Health Sciences and Public Health
- The School of Business, Economics and Management
The University of Georgia offers various programs such as Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral Programs.
Why Study MBBS in University of Georgia
The University of Georgia offers a supportive learning environment for students which motivates and provides opportunities for them to grow both personally and professionally. The experiences, special events, and network among field practitioners provide students with tangible occasions to apply learning beyond the classroom. Throughout the program, the university peppers the students’ life with once-in-a-lifetime opportunities and experiences creating unforgettable memories.
The University of Georgia features a diverse environment with cross-cultural awareness. Its multicultural environment again plays a major role in shaping and educating the intellectual of the students and keeping them prepared for all modern challenges. Being a leading university, the University of Georgia’s main goal is to encourage the personal development of students and transform them into qualified professionals with values.
Below listed are the primary advantages of studying MBBS at the University of Georgia.
- Georgia boasts a low crime index and high safety rate.
- As the course is taught in English, an ever increasing number of international students including Indian students currently pursue MBBS in the University of Georgia.
- Studying MBBS at the University of Georgia doesn’t require students to qualify IELTS/TOEFL screening tests.
- Students don’t have to qualify IELTS in order to secure an admission.
- The education system is advanced and modern laboratories for students to experiment and learn.
Duration of MBBS in University of Georgia
MBBS course at the University of Georgia runs for a total of 6 years including 1 year of internship. The first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical or academic medical education, while the last one year deals with hands-on-experience or an internship in an affiliated hospital.
Intake for MBBS Admission in University of Georgia
The classes for MBBS in the University of Georgia commence in September. The admission process usually begins in September, but as there are thousands of students who apply for MBBS in Georgia from around the world, it is important that you place your application at the earliest. The seats are allocated on a first come first serve basis, so the earlier you apply, the better.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in University of Georgia
Students who wish to study MBBS in the University of Georgia needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 60% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 40% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
- The applicants should clear both IELTS and TOEFL.
MBBS Admission Procedure in University of Georgia
The admission procedure to apply for MBBS in the University of Georgia is as follows.
- Fill the online application form along with all the required documents.
- The applications are reviewed by the university after which the applicants are to deposit the fees into the university’s bank account.
- Once it is done, the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia issues an accreditation letter to the applicants within 30 days. Upon this, the university receives a ministry order and it issues an invitation letter to the students as well.
- The visa approval takes nearly 30 days after all the above procedures are completed.
- After the fee is cleared, the day and date of departure are planned and finalised.
MBBS Fees in University of Georgia
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||6000 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||4,20,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in University of Georgia
Georgia showcases an exciting mix of cultural and commercial history and captures your heart with the friendliness and warmness of their nationals. To a certain extent, diversity is one of Georgia’s greatest strength. It offers students brilliant teaching and research support and helps them get hands-on-experience with the latest technologies and inventions. The climatic condition and standard of living further play an important role in bringing out the full potential and development in students.
Students studying MBBS at the University of Georgia are encouraged to unite together based on common interests and come up with creative projects that would help receive funding and would also contribute to thought-provoking activities. This would help make the students’ life at the University of Georgia memorable and exciting.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|