Are you thinking about studying MBBS in a foreign country? Do you want to be a successful doctor? Is it your dream to save thousands of lives? Then Come to Russia and fulfill your dream to become a professional doctor. It will be ideal for you if you choose Crimea Federal University for studying MBBS. This University offers you the best MBBS courses along with the proper practical training. You can start your medical career at this university.
Crimea Federal University is one of the best Universities in Russia. Recently this University has become popular among the MBBS seekers due to its modern teaching methods. Apart from this, Crimea Federal University has near about 10,000 experienced professors. Many students, more than 35,000 students take admission here for MBBS courses. There are 7 research centers and 8 institutes under this University. In addition to this, they have 5 colleges that are located in 8 areas in Crimea. This medical university gives more focus on the students’ training and research works. Moreover, the faculties always try to enhance the skill set of the students for their bright professional career. The intense training helps the students to acquire more practical knowledge in the medical surgery field.
When was Crimea Federal University Established?
- Crimea Federal University was established in the early 90’s.
- This University is a public entity in type.
- This medical university was formed in the year of 1931 with the non-profit motive.
- The rector name of this university is V.I Vernadasky.
Key features of Crimea Federal University
- This university use English as their medium of teaching.
- You will not face any language barrier while studying MBBS in this university.
- There are many renowned professors, lecturers, and doctors in Crimea Federal University.
- The students will get proper medical knowledge from the expert faculties.
- Even, this University offers postgraduate and doctoral courses facility to the candidates.
- Moreover, the fees of this university are comparatively cheaper than that of others.
- They always try to maintain the international standard of teaching.
- In the clinical training period, the students are given precise information regarding the clinical practices.
- It helps them to enhance their clinical knowledge and performance level.
- Here, the students are taught local dialects for smooth interaction during internship time.
- Crimea Federal University makes international collaboration to enrich their medical practices.
- They have made partnerships with international universities for providing exchange programs to the students.
- Every year this university conducts many international conferences, events, and round tables.
- These help the candidates to get international exposure in their career.
- The University has well-equipped laboratories, classrooms for providing the candidates the best study atmosphere.
- They use numbers of medical books, research papers to provide quality education to the students.
- Another important feature is that you do not have to donate getting admission.
- The MBBS candidates are provided with dormitories facility.
- European Credit Transfer is deeply followed by this university for helping the students in further studies.
- The fees structure is quite affordable in comparison with other foreign universities.
- The degrees are provided by Crimea Federal University are recognized by WHO and NMC.
- Another important feature of this university is safety, you do not have to think of it.
- There are many scopes for the students to get involved with international medical research projects.
- That is why; this University is one of the leading universities in Russia.
World Ranking of Crimea Federal University
The sheer dedication and international standard education system makes CFU to achieve ranking since foundation.
- The Crimea Federal University has achieved 25th rank in the country.
- It has 69th world ranking.
Planning to Study MBBS ?
Fill the Form and Get Detailed MBBS Counselling.
- Select Your Country
- Åland Islands
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bolivia, Plurinational State of
- Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Congo, the Democratic Republic of the
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Heard Island and McDonald Islands
- Holy See (Vatican City State)
- Hong Kong
- Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Isle of Man
- Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
- Korea, Republic of
- Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Moldova, Republic of
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory, Occupied
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Russian Federation
- Saint Barthélemy
- Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin (French part)
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Taiwan, Province of China
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of
- Viet Nam
- Virgin Islands, British
- Virgin Islands, U.S.
- Wallis and Futuna
- Western Sahara
Scope of Indian Students in Crimea Federal University
Russia is the ideal destination for those who want to pursue their MBBS career from foreign universities.
- Crimea Federal University offer the student international education Standard
- The expert general medical faculties guide the students properly to enhance their clinical skills.
- The medical events, lectures help the candidates to acquire depth knowledge in medical research works.
- Here, the MBBS seekers will get a golden opportunity to work under the guidance of renowned doctors.
- It will be fruitful for the Indian students to seek admission here as the fee structure is cheaper here.
- You will get the chance of post-graduation courses and doctoral courses
- Here, the candidates will get the chance to learn the local language for the smooth communication
- The teaching medium is English, so you will face no issue with communication
- The friendly culture and effective infrastructure help the students to adapt to new places quickly.
- The Indian student will get hostel facility and can get spate rooms within the University campus
- There will be no issue with safety as the Russians are very friendly by nature
Why Crimea Federal University?
There are many reasons behind the success story of Crimea Federal University
- This university offers specialized medical courses for better medical knowledge
- They mainly give focus in training process and medical research works
- The fee structure is very simple also
- They are offering 50 post-graduation courses and doctoral program for the students.
- The students will get the opportunity of global exposure due to international partnerships
- They follow the European Credit transfer system for teaching.
- This system helps the students in further studies in Europe and other countries
- The students will be provided with hostel facilities, library facilities
- There are 15 educational building with a sports club, swimming pool facility, cafes, etc.
- You will not face any safety issue as you will be under Surveillance camera
- There are above 1500 experienced doctors who will guide you in clinical practices, scientific medicine
- English is their teaching medium and you will get the chance to learn the Russian language.
- The students are provided scholarship facilities also.
Accreditation of Crimea Federal University
This University is accredited by many medical boards.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Ministry of Science
- Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- Federal state autonomous institution
Duration of MBBS Study in Crimea Federal University
You need to check below for getting a view about MBBS study duration.
- The total duration of MBBS courses is 6 years here.
- It will take 5 years to study classroom learning.
- Another 1 year will be needed for an internship.
Intake of MBBS Course in Crimea Federal University in Russia
- Generally, the MBBS admission starts in September.
- Usually, the MBBS classes begins in September
- It will be ideal for you to apply before 31st of July
- The admission time will be extended until 10th
MBBS Eligibility Criteria in Crimea Federal University
The MBBS seekers need to follow certain criteria to get admitted to this university.
- The MBBS seekers should be of minimum 17 years of age.
- They can allow maximum 25 years of age for getting MBBS admission.
- The students need to pass 10+2 examination.
- The candidates need to pass the 12th examination in science stream with PCM.
- The MBBS seekers need to score at least 50% marks in 10+2 examination.
- The SC/ST/OBC category candidates have to secure 45% marks in the 12th examination with the same background.
- The students must qualify the NEET examination with a good score.
MBBS Admission Procedure in Crimea Federal University
The admission procedure of Crimea Federal University is very simple. Therefore, it is very easy for the candidates to follow.
- At first, the candidates need to apply online portal.
- The candidates need to furnish the application form with all necessary details
- Once you are done with the online application, you will be given a confirmation letter from the university.
- After this step, you have to pay the admission fees
- Once you are done with payment, you ah veto apply for visa
- In the meantime, you need to submit all the required documents to the university
- After getting your visa, now you are ready to catch a flight for Russia
MBBS Courses Tuition Fees in Crimea Federal University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4250 USD||1100 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,97,500 Rupees/yr.||77,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe
Hostel Facilities in Crimea Federal University
- The campus hostel facilities are available for the students here
- You can have shared rooms so that you can save some amount.
- The hostel facilities have been set keeping the unisex study atmosphere
- The hostels are safe for you as you will be under surveillance system all the time.
Food in Russia
- There are various types of cuisine such as Chinese, Indian, etc.
- So you will not any issue regarding the food
- In the university campus, you will also get Indian food
- You can find cheap restaurants here
- There are all kinds of vegetables, groceries are available at supermarket
Weather Condition in Russia
- The summertime is warmer due to its moderate climatic zone
- It is seriously cold in the wintertime
Student Life in Crimea Federal University
The students will get high-quality education here.
- The MBBS students are given campus hostel facilities along with all necessary equipments
- The students do not have pay for the basic facility in hostels
- Do not worry about festivals as you will get the chance to enjoy Diwali, Holi here.
- You will enjoy the outdoor game conducted by university during vacations
- The students can roam around freely here
- There are many tourists’ spots and you can visit during vacation
- Here, you will have different kind to cuisines to taste
Why should you study MBBS in Russia?
You may be asked to get admitted in Russian University for MBBS study. You may think like why Russia, why not other foreign countries? You can solve your queries by checking below.
- The advanced education system
- The simple fee structure
- There is no requirement of donation
- Entrance exam is not required
- There are top-notch universities in Russia
- The NMC and WHO accredited Universities
- Globally renowned faculties, doctors and training staffs
- The international partnership and exchange program for the enhancement of student’s skill
- The advanced laboratories and numerous research projects
- The pleasant learning environment and cooperation of the staffs never make you feel unsafe
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|