Everyone has a dream in life, to pursue something they want. If your dream is to become a successful doctor, study MBBS in Ukraine. Ukraine has become the popular destination for all the MBBS aspirants out there in the world. This university is known to be the best research centre in Ukraine. V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is one of the oldest MBBS universities in Ukraine and Eastern Europe.
Since the year of 1805, the legacy of this vintage yet classic MBBS university is still going on. They offer the best quality education to all their students. In the current year, V.N. KKNU has 125 departments, 20 schools, and library. It also has 3 research institutes, 3 museums and a botanical garden. The university is currently providing teaching for around 14,000 UG students and 500 PG students. The faculty consists of 300 full time professors. Among them, 90% are Doctors of Science. There are almost 800 associate professors in this university as well. This university is one of the members of the IUA (International Universities Associations). It is a member of Association of European University as well as European Nuclear Education Network.
Establishment of Karazin Kharkiv National University
- The university was established in the year of 1805.
- It is one of the oldest MBBS universities in Ukraine.
Key Features of KKNU
- KKNU is the largest research centre in Ukraine and Eastern Europe.
- It is the leading organisation to have launched various international space programs.
- Scientists from all over the world collaborate with the researchers of this university within international programs’ constitution.
- There are around 20 internationally recognised programs.
- University possesses utmost potential when it comes to training of the high-practised personnel.
- In the whole of Ukraine, only KKNU has Ukrainian-Indian Academic Centre.
- Hence, they provided extensive support to all Indian students whenever they want.
- The medical courses of this university are acknowledged by UNESCO, NMC and WHO.
World Ranking of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- As by the year 2019, V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University ranks as 481 in the World University Rankings.
Indian Students in Karazin Kharkiv National University
Ukraine has become the booming hub for Indian students wanting to study MBBS abroad.
- The government of Ukraine is quite keen on the development and improvement of MBBS education.
- The medical university gets constant support from the government.
- Indian students who graduate from this university can work anywhere in the world.
- KKNU provides high quality education and infrastructure.
- The expenses of studying MBBS in Ukraine is lower than other countries and is quite affordable.
- No donations are needed to be paid by the students to get admission in KKNU.
- KKNU holds many extracurricular and sports activities that keeps the students fit and healthy.
- The students of this university are encouraged to be part of many international conferences and seminars.
- KKNU is recognized by prominent medical bodies across the world such as WHO, UNESCO, NMC, etc.
- The medium of language is English, hence it is very helpful for Indian students to communicate.
- The accommodation cost is cheaper than other countries such as UK, USA and other European countries.
- The travel expenses are quite affordable in Ukraine as well.
- Indian students who graduate from this university studying MBBS can easily get jobs in India.
- The MBBS degree that they are getting from KKNU is recognized by NMC (National Medical Commission).
Why Choose V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University?
You might be wandering why choose this university when there are already so many options.
- KKNU is the largest research centre in the whole of Ukraine, and the Eastern Europe.
- KKNU is also the leading organisation to have launched many international space programs.
- There are scientists coming from around the world to collaborate with the researchers of this university.
- They come here within the constitution of international programs.
- There are 20 internationally recognised programs in this university.
- KKNU possesses huge potential for training of the high-practiced personnel.
- KKNU is known as only university in the whole country of Ukraine that has Ukranian-Indian Academic Centre.
- It extends optimum support towards Indian students at any time.
- The medical course by this university is acknowledged by WHO, UNESCO and NMC.
Accreditation of V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University
- The university is accredited to Ministry of Science and Education in Ukraine.
- Magna Charta University Observatory (MCUO)
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
- European University Association (EUA)
- European Nuclear Education Network (ENEN)
- European Fusion Education Network (FUSENET)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
Duration of MBBS Study in KKNU
- The duration of MBBS in KKNU is 6 years.
- 5 years of academic studies+ 1 year of internship program
Intake of MBBS Admission in KKNU
- University intakes around 125-150 students per year.
- The classes for pursuing MBBS course in Ukraine normally begin by the end of
- September or October.
- The process of medicine education is Ukraine starts from September.
- The seats are limited, and students across the world apply here at Ukraine.
- The seats are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- It is ideal to apply in July or August to be rest assured about your admission.
- You can also contact with the university on their official website.
Eligibility Criteria of Students Pursuing MBBS in KKNU
If you want to get admission in Karazin Kharkiv National University, the process is quite easy. The applicants do not need to take any exam such as IELTS and TOEFL.
- The student must be 17 years of age to take admission.
- The candidate must get 50% marks in their 12th grade from Science stream.
- He must have physics, chemistry, biology and English as subjects in 12th
- He must have studied in CBSE/ ISC board or any other equal board of examination.
- There has been a recent rule by NMC along with the judgement of the Delhi High Court.
- It says that students wanting to study medical abroad in 2019, who did not qualify/ register NEET-2019.
- They must produce eligibility certificate, has been issued by NMC during admission time to Foreign Medical Universities.
Admission Procedure of Studying MBBS in KKNU
The overall admission procedure is quite easy and convenient.
- At first, do your research and know all the details about the university.
- Know the courses offered, faculty, fees, etc.
- Fill up the online application form.
- Then, the university will issue a letter of confirmation of admission.
- After that, the student will receive the confirmation/offer letter.
- Next step involves the payment of the fees.
- Once the payment is done, apply for the student VISA.
- Get the Visa and book your tickets to Ukraine.
- Fly towards your dream and be successful.
Tuition Fee of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE||HOSTEL FEE|
|MBBS Fee (1st Year Package)||8000 $||Included in Package|
|MBBS Fee (2nd to 6th Year)||4500 * 5 = 22,500 $||1000 * 5 = 5000 $|
|Total Fees in Rupees (INR) Approx.||21,35,000 Rupees||3,50,000 Rupees|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Hostel Fees in V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- The hostel fees are quite affordable here.
- Students can live happily here with affordable economy.
- The hostel fees of this university is 1000$ / Year.
- There will be no issue with food here in Ukraine.
- Indian students can get Indian cuisine food here as well whenever they feel the crave.
- There are different varieties of food cuisine available here as per your choice.
- The cost of food here is cheaper than other countries.
- The weather condition of Ukraine can be described as dry and continental influenced climate.
- Ukraine faces dry summers and severe winters.
- Hence, Indians must pack all their winter garments before going to Ukraine for MBBS study.
Student Life in Ukraine
- Ukraine is more than just high-quality education.
- Students can spend their own leisure time doing things they love.
- They can explore the city and discover new culture and heritage of the place.
- Ukraine is one of the safest places in the world, hence there is no fear of anything bad.
- You can check out the cafes and restaurants of the place and try out new cuisines.
- You can spend time with the people of Ukraine, they are very polite and nice.
- The weather condition is quite mild, hence there is no issue with that.
- Overall, student life in Ukraine is pretty good.
Why MBBS in Ukraine?
- Ukraine has become the new hub for MBBS study.
- Students across the world are coming to Ukraine to pursue their dream of becoming a successful doctor.
- Ukraine has some of the best world class MBBS universities.
- They offer MBBS, MD degrees at an affordable fee.
- Students who graduate from Ukraine MBBS universities are eligible to apply for jobs anywhere in the world.
- Students do not need to pass any entrance examination to get admission in the universities of Ukraine.
- The quality of education and infrastructure in the universities of Ukraine is wonderful.
- The government constantly supports the universities there in Ukraine.
- The expenses of MBBS in Ukraine is quite less than other universities.
- Students are encouraged to take part in events, other seminar programs where they get to acquire knowledge.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|