Georgia – the Perfect Destination for MBA Abroad
Georgia is a country located in the Caucasus region of Eurasia and Tbilisi is the largest city as well as the capital of Georgia. It is typically a country stated with ethereal greenery and diversified culture which attracts a lot of international tourists throughout the year. Besides being a great tourist destination with diversified culture and topographical differences, the education system in Georgia is also gaining popularity especially among the Indian students who plan to do MBA in Georgia at a comparatively lower cost.
Pursuing MBA in Georgia is relatively a good option especially among the Indian students. The Indian students find an MBA study there quite easier and even the application process is not that tough or lengthy. The number of international applicants who are doing MBA from Georgia is increasing day by day and even the country feels delighted in educating international students besides providing quality training to the national students as well.
The complete duration of the MBA course in Georgia is 22 months and during the time period, the colleges and universities offer special coaching programmes to the students so that they can get a good job with a higher pay scale in their home country or somewhere else as well. MBA from Georgia opens the door to endless success in life.
Major Reasons to Study MBA in Georgia
- One of the most important reasons to study MBA in Georgia is the availability of many lowest fees college that welcomes international students hunting for pursuing MBA from Georgia.
- The country has many renowned public and private Colleges in Georgia from where the students can do MBA.
- All MBA colleges of Georgia are duly recognised
- No entrance exam, all those students who meet eligibility criteria can get direct admission.
- The same tasty Indian food is offered to the students with an option to taste Indian and international cuisines as well that are prepared by highly experienced chefs. Vegetarian food is also served for the Indian MBS students preferring veg food only.
- There is no need to pay any kind of donation in order to get admission to a university offering MBA course.
- The medium of language will be English so that the students coming from other countries can understand courses being taught in the classrooms.
Key Advantages of Studying MBA in Georgia
- Most of the colleges/universities are government recognised
- Ideal course structure so that the students can easily understand the course content
- The low tuition fees for international studies attract many international students to do MBA there
- Safe and ideal place for higher studies
- Separate accommodation facility available for boys and girls seeking in MBA study admission in any management or business school in Georgia
- A world class education is provided so that you can become leaders of tomorrow
- The students get the best hostels and facilities to stay in
- The students get direct admission without paying a huge amount of hard-earned money in the form of donation
- The medium of study will be English for international MBA candidates doing specialisation in the different fields
- The application process is quick and free from hassle
- Modern as well as technically advanced hospitals for any kind of medical emergencies
- Local people are very welcoming and love to interact
- Better growth opportunities for ambitious MBA aspirants.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Admission
|Basic Eligibility||Applicants must have a four-year bachelor’s degree, a three-year bachelor’s plus a master’s degree, or a three-year bachelor’s plus completion of the first year of the master’s programme from a recognized institution|
|Exams||TOEFL; IELTS; GMAT; GRE|
|Course Fees||INR 50,000- 80,000 (approximate annual fees)|
|Duration of Course||22 months|
|The Medium of Instruction||English|
The complete duration of MBA in Georgia is 22 month where during the first month classroom studies will be provided to the students. During the last months, the students will be offered an internship so that they can have actual experience of work.
Work experience – Most of the universities in Georgia prefer those candidates who have a minimum of two years of full-time work experience before entering the programme. Planning to do an MBA programme with less experience than required might limit your employment options and can also reduce your return on investment.
Documents Required for MBA Admission
Below documents are needed for doing MBA from Georgia:
- Duly filled Application Form which can be filled online
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Mark sheets of class 11 and 12
- School leaving certificate
- Certificates of class 11 and 12
- College passed degree
- School leaving certificate
- Certificates of extra-curricular activities if any
- Passport size photographs
- All the documents must be attested by the relevant authorities
MBA Course Admission Requirements
- The students planning to get admission in a college for doing MBA in Georgia can apply online.
- The application forms are generally made available in the month of August and September.
- Duly filled and signed application form which can be submitted online
- A copy of personal bio-data/resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts, official copies of your transcripts from each institution attended for college credit.
- The international students should have a baccalaureate degree, or a foreign equivalent, from a regionally accredited institution in order to apply for admission to MBA in Georgia
- Self-reported GMAT or GRE scores. The international students should also have a minimum 3.0 GPA, though the students can still apply if they do not meet the minimum requirement for the GPA.
- Latest test record of TOEFL or IELTS scores (for non-native English speakers)
- Essays (one required, one optional)
- Application fee which needs to be deposited at the time of application (it varies from university to university).
- All certificates must be attested by any competent or recognized authority.
- All the documents must be duly signed and attested by Gazetted Officer.
- The university will send you a confirmation letter post-checking your documents.
Interview of a MBA Aspirant
- The interviews are arranged by invitation only.
- Once the university has received student’ applications and reviews it then selected candidates will be invited to schedule an interview.
- The universities in Georgia arrange Skype interviews for the international applicants and domestic candidates who are unable to travel.
- Interviews can be easily cleared. You just need to be confident and do the basic preparation.
Intakes for MBA Admission
- For studying MBA in Georgia, the students have to be very particular about the application deadline and have to keep the dates in mind.
- Generally, the application process begins in the months of July, though the international students are advised to apply at the earliest as visa processing also takes time.
- The international students need to get a student VISA to enter Georgia and VISA is issued at the time of arrival.
- The international students have to submit the original invitation letter to the authorities at the airport with all the required documents in order to enter inside Georgia.
- The letter is also helpful in getting accommodation assurance at the universities to the students applied for accommodation.
Documentation for Visa Application
For the Visa application, the following documents are mandatory:
- Visa application form
- Valid passport of the applicant
- Latest passport sized photographs
- The students need an F-1 visa
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check-up form
Proof of the Financials
Bank passbook or latest bank statement need to be furnished to prove the availability of fund in the account to support your studies while you are in Georgia for your MBA degree course.
Some of the popular universities for doing MBA in Georgia include:
- International Black Sea University
- Grigol Robakidze University
- Free University of Tbillisi
- Caucasus University
- Georgian Institute of Public Affairs
- Tbillisi University
- Georgian llia Chavchavadze International Scientific Cultural Educational Union “Knowledge Society”
For graduate programmes, the 2019 average tuition & fees of the schools was USD 11,335 for Georgia residents and USD 18,895 for the international students. Also, the average acceptance rate is 50% and the average graduation rate is 66% at some of the Top Colleges in Georgia for doing MBA.
|Emory University||UG Course- $51,306
Graduate Course- $42,628
|Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus||UG Course- $33,020
Graduate Course- $26,970
|Berry College||UG Course- $36,556
Graduate Course- $11,880
|Georgia State University||UG Course- $23971
Graduate Course- $24646
|Shorter University-College of Adult & Professional Programmes||UG Course- $11000
Graduate Course- $11760
|Wesleyan College||UG Course- $23,000
Graduate Course- $27,250
The application process for studying MBA in Georgia is as follows:
- First of all the students have to find a Study Programme.
- Make sure that you meet all the requirements (You can start an application at any time and submit it when you are ready).
- Start learning English Language so that you can score good marks in TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and IELTS (The International English Language Testing System) which is a pre-requisite to get admission in MBA.
- Also, your GMAT (The Graduate Management Admission Test) or GRE (The Graduate Record Examinations) score will be considered by the university you are applying at. There are many online resources available that help students in preparing for the exam in the right way. GMAT questions and practice tests will help a lot for getting admission in the MBA programme.
- Arrange the sufficient financial resources to continue your studies and living in Georgia.
- Once you have all the resources ready and your eligibility matches the required one, you can apply For MBA Programme Admission in Georgian Universities and colleges offering the demanding MBA course facility.
- Complete all the formalities related to getting a student VISA to study at Georgian University.
- Next look for the accommodation option, almost all the Georgian universities offer hostel facilities to the international students.
- Once all the formalities and admission procedure is completed, you can enroll at the university and can chase your dream of doing MBA in Georgia.
Living Expenses in Georgia for MBA Aspirants
The standard of living in Georgia is similar to Europe, but the accommodation, food and transport charges are much lower as compared to many other countries. Reduced living costs attract many international students to do MBA in Georgia.
Cost of living in Tbilisi is least and the average living expenses are also significantly lower as compared to many other cities that motivate international students to come to Georgia for high- quality graduate and post-graduate studies.
|Food||INR 6,500 (monthly)
INR 64,980 (annually)
|Electricity||INR 1,650 (monthly)
INR 16,480 (annually)
|Books||INR 13,730 (annually)|
|Accommodation||INR 9160 -16480 (monthly)
INR 109,820- 197,670(annually)
|Transportation||INR 650 (monthly)
INR 6,410 (annually)
|Water||INR 190 (monthly)
INR 1,830 (annually)
|Cable TV/Internet||INR 740 (monthly)
INR 7,330 (annually)
Part-Time Jobs in Georgia
- The international students in F-1 status are eligible to work legally in Georgia. In order to work on a part time basis, the students must be in full-time student status for one full academic year prior to beginning employment.
- The international (F-1) students are eligible to work full-time (at least 35 hours per week) or part-time (20 to 34 hours per week) during the summer semester.
- While during the fall or spring semester, the students can work part-time (up to 20 hours per week).
- Students can earn while learning.
- The country provides good options for handsome earning to international students who wish to support his/her studies
Importance of English Language for MBA
- It is indeed better to learn the English Language before going to Georgia for MBA degree.
- In order to give wings to your dreams of studying in an English native country, you need to score high in IELTS/TOEFL exam which is mandatory to get admission in the universities located in Georgia.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is a globally recognised test that is designed to check the efficiency of the candidates in English.
- Those who secure a high IELTS score is more like a milestone achieved that can help them to study at a renowned foreign university.
- You can enhance your chances to work in a leading world’ company by cracking IELTS exam.
- Non-native English speakers have to submit scores for either the TOEFL or the IELTS.
- For TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), the minimum score is at least or an overall band score of 7.0 for the IELTS.
Scholarships Facilitated in Georgia
There are various different kinds of scholarships available for international students who plan to do MBA in Georgia.
A few of them are listed below:
- Government Scholarships
- Boren Awards (Under this programme talented students get awards for showcasing amazing academic skills. Both, undergraduate and graduate students are welcome for this scholarship for service programme funded by the National Security Agency)
- Fulbright Scholarships (Under Fulbright Scholarship programme, the students are rewarded scholarships)
- Private Funds
- College Scholarships
Besides, there are many other types of Scholarships that are offered by individual colleges to the students who wish to Study MBA in Georgia.
Also, direct admission and a bank loan are offered to the students. As per the guidelines laid by RBI Bank, the bank will give loans up to INR 15-20 lakh for higher education to the students who want to study Medical Abroad. The students have to pay 1st – year instalment only, the rest amount will get arranged in the form of an education loan.
About Indian Students in Georgia
The percentage of students studying medicine in Georgia is unbelievable. The percentage has been increasing year after year. Today, MBBS aspirants planning to seek admission in the MBBS course offered by the medical universities in Georgia can easily find their senior students hailing from the different states in India. So there is no need to worry about the atmosphere. You will feel like at home even in Georgia while you’re MBBS Studies. You will find Indian students around you as your classmates or as your seniors.
Georgia – Overview
|Territory||69,700 square kilometres (26,911 sq. mi)|
|Currency:||Georgian lari (₾) (GEL)|
|Universities accreditation||75 higher education institutions are accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia.|
|Country Rank (2018):||58|
Facts and Figure About Studying in Georgia
and largest city
and national language
|Georgia’s main and largest||Georgian Technical University, The University of Georgia, Caucasus University, University of Tbilisi|
|Religion (2017)||83.4 percent of the population practices Eastern Orthodox Christianity|
|Ethnic groups||86.8% Georgians
|Official Language||Georgian (nationwide)
Abkhazian (Abkhazian AR)
|ISO 3166 code||GE|
|Internet TLD||.ge .გე|
Disadvantages of Studying in Georgia
- Some agents mislead students by saying that Georgia is a part of European Union which is not true.
- If the candidates are expecting a European visa while studying MBA in Georgia then they will feel disappointed as Georgia is a disintegrated country of Russia which got independence in 1991.
- Also, Visa process for MBA in Georgia is slightly difficult so it takes more than 2 months after submitting all the documents to the embassy.
Some Interesting facts about Georgia
- Georgia is also known as the Peach State and is the only country with top producer of pecans, peanuts, and Vidalia onions.
- What’s the highest mountain range in Europe? The Alps? Wrong. The highest mountain range is the Caucasus Mountains which are between the border of Georgia and Russia.
- Georgia is in Europe.
- Georgia is one of the oldest wine- producing regions across the world.
- Georgian script has a unique influence on Greek and Iranian languages.
- Georgia is one of the most ecologically diverse countries in the world with numerous climate zones ranging from alpine to subtropical and to semi-desert.
FAQs Related to MBA in Georgia
Q.1) What are the eligibility criteria to pursue MBA in Georgia?
In order to do MBA in Georgia, applicants must have a Four-year bachelor’s degree, a three-year bachelor’s plus a master’s degree, or a three-year bachelor’s from a recognized institution.
Q.2) Is the degree recognised outside Georgia as well?
Yes, the degree is applicable in India, US, UK, and other nations. In fact, students can easily get a Job post completing MBA from Georgia.
Q.3) Are the colleges of Georgia approved?
Yes, all the colleges have received approval from the local government and other international recognitions. All the colleges and universities take care of the Indian students and make sure that they get the best facilities while studying in Georgia.
Q.4) Where I can do my Internship in Georgia?
Answer: There are various private and public colleges in Georgia that offer various kinds of internship opportunities to the international students. The international students need to have a valid student visa while exploring different job opportunities.
Q.5) What is the mode of MBA course fee payment?
Answer: The students can pay the MBA course fee amount by cheque or in cash as well.
Q.6) Is MBA from Georgia valid in India?
Answer: Yes, the degree is valid in India. The student can come to India post completing their master’ and can start doing jobs in any organisation.
Q.7) What are fees related flexibilities available in Georgia for pursuing MBA?
The students can get direct admission. Bank loan facility is provided to the students besides many other exclusive facilities while studying and staying in Georgia for MBA course.
Why Choose Study Europe for MBA Admission Abroad?
- Study Europe is a reliable MBA Admission Abroad consultant in Delhi
- MBA course counselling is provided by the expert counsellors
- Assisting in choosing the best MBA college in Georgia from the top 10 management institutions
- Assist in the admission application
- Supporting in the documentation work
- Help in the visa application process
- Help in booking air ticket after visa approval
- Our Consulting fee is low in comparison to other MBA Admission Abroad consultants in Delhi
How we can help in seeking MBA admission Abroad?
We at Study Europe provide our MBA aspirants the best information about the various things that help you in getting admission to your dream college. Moreover, our consulting charges are low and easily affordable by all.
We help you gather information related to the following:
- How much are the available seats for doing MBA in Georgia?
- Eligibility for doing MBA in Georgia?
- Universities for MBA for Indian students?
- Business schools for MBA in Georgia that are recognised by MCI?
- Information on the top Universities in Georgia with low tuition fees
Benefits of Consulting Us
While planning your higher studies and to do MBA in Georgia, it is very important to get the best assistance so that you can easily get admission in your most preferred college. The students and their parents can always trust us in helping them in the best possible ways. We are a renowned consultancy firm and by getting in touch with us, you can have the maximum number of benefits.
Important Services at Study Europe
We provide various kinds of services including visa assistance, travel assistance, and admission assistance to all the students seeking admission in undergraduate and postgraduate courses:
- Students trust us for solving all their academic queries related to MBA in Georgia
- We provide the best assistance throughout the year for getting admission abroad
- We follow the customer-centric approach and ensure that all our operations are completely transparent
- 100% safe and reliable MBA abroad admission solution services
- We are premium Georgia MBA consultant and so have helped many students in getting admission in different universities in Georgia
- We also arrange different pre-departure seminars for the students so that all of their queries can be solved
- We also offer Study Visa assistance and Financial Guidance to the students looking for MBA course admission overseas
- Study Europe is the best study abroad consultant based in Delhi for the complete MBA admission solution under a single roof.
For all those aspirants who are planning to get admission in Georgia can contact us for studying and living in Georgia. Start planning about your futuristic career and get the best assistance that can help in having a hassle-free admission to your Dream College or university.
Just a call to us can be the gateway to get MBA course admission in a renowned college in your favourite destination Georgia.