Everyone has a dream or aim in life. To fulfil their dream or aim, they go to the one stop solution. In the same way, there are students who wants to pursue MBBS. Their aim in life is to successfully become a doctor or a MBBS expert. The one stop solution for that is Georgia. Georgia has some of the best MBBS universities with world class education quality and superb faculty and professors. Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State Medical University is one of the best Georgian MBBS universities. It is a prestigious medical university in Georgia and the Caucasus terrain. Established on 26th Jan, on the year of 1918 this university has been one of the best universities. In the remembrance of Georgian king ‘David The Builder’, this university was built. It has an academic size of over 3200 to 3500. There are students studying at eight of its regional branches.
The university is location in the heart of Georgia, i.e Tbilisi and is surrounded by Caucasus mountain range. At the present, the rector of this university acts as a benefactor by contributing in the grounds of ministry of education and medicine. Being an inspiration to others, he possesses a high-ranking attitude with outstanding performance as a rector.
Establishment of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State Medical University
- The university was established on 26th January, in the year of 1918.
Key Features of TSU, Georgia
- The university has quite an affordable fees structure
- There are more than 3000 professors who are contributing immensely for the welfare of students and society
- The faculty of biology is extremely advanced and world class in quality of education
- There are 8 branches with 45 faculties, 3 research and scientific organisations, 81 research labs.
- There are 161 study laboratories, and clinical zones and hospitals.
- There is a fully furnished library with 3650000 items and majorly 95 educational programs
- They are all running successfully till date
- The university also provides proper training for USMLE and PLAB for UG students
- International conferences have become an unvarying part of TSU
- Its major focus is to develop the concept of medicine with in-depth research and cross-cultural analysis
- The TSU, Georgia provides world class education along with brilliant faculty members
- The hostel provides superb hostel facilities
- The hostel accommodation of TSU, Georgia is quite affordable and ideal for all MBBS students
World Ranking of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State Medical University
- The world ranking of TSU, Georgia is 3706.
- This is also the second best MBBS university in Georgia
Indian Students at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State Medical University
The TSU, Georgia has some of the best features of Indian students.
- Indian students studying or those who have graduated have given great rating to TSU.
- Indian students get the privilege to learn MBBS in the best way possible here at TSU.
- The fees of this university is quite cheaper and is perfect for Indian students.
- MBBS in India is a hard task as there is intense competition in this field
- Many students often miss out the chance to study MBBS in India because of the heavy competition
- Also, MBBS universities in India have expensive fees system
- Whereas in MBBS, in this university, the fee structure is quite affordable.
- There is no donations required for MBBS admission in TSU
- The weather condition in Georgia is ideal for all Indian students
- The hostel fees and living expense are comparatively cheaper here than other places
- Indian students get world class MBBS education here in Georgia
- There is no issue with food here as there are so many options available
- You can get Indian food here as well; in case you are craving for something homely
- The hostels are equipped with important and essential amenities
- The scope of MBBS study in Georgia is constantly increasing
- The university of TSU has been accredited by educational boards such as NMC, WHO, FAIMER, etc.
- The degrees are also approved by NMC and WHO, hence Indian students can practice in India
- The degrees are accepted all over the world
- Teaching medium at TSU is English so it is quite beneficial for all the abroad MBBS students
- The admission process of TSU is quite easy and convenient
Why Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State Medical University, Georgia
Out of all the MBBS universities, why choose TSU. Here are some reasons that makes TSU stand apart.
- Tbilisi State University or TSU is an independent successor which follows multi-century Georgian culture.
- It follows humanistic traditions and old ancient Georgian educational, cultural and scientific centres.
- It is a famous public institution running with objective of providing professional, skilled doctors to the world.
- The university is famous for its humanistic and natural values
- It is all about keeping up the tradition of humanistic values
- TSU promotes international traditions via unconventional research and amp
- It also promotes via multi-cultural students and faculty members
- The university aims at taking care of the professional and personal development of students.
- It is done through modern researches and methodologies.
- It aims at developing their scientific and research based educational activities.
- Students from all over the world are treated equally here
- They are provided the same guidelines and protocols with in-depth clinical knowledge approach.
- It also enforces the scientists in the university to streamline the collaboration with students.
- The fees structure of this university is quite affordable and cheaper than other places.
Accreditation of the TSU, Georgia
The profusely efficient system and noteworthy efforts by the professors and faculty members of TSU. It has made them the best university in Georgia with top position.
- Their constant effort has made them quite noticeable all over the world.
- They have accredited by various organisations such as-
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- European association of education
- There are more 30 other international bodies that has accredited MBBS universities in Georgia
Duration of MBBS Course in TSU, Georgia
- The total duration of MBBS course in TSU, Georgia is 6 years.
- In this total 6 years of MBBS course, 1 year of internship is included as well.
Intake for MBBS admission in TSU, Georgia
- The classes of MBBS course in TSU, Georgia commences by September or October end.
- The MBBS education process in TSU, Georgia begins around the month of September onwards.
- Since there are limited seats, the admission is processed on the basis of first come first serve.
- It will be the best if you apply July or August to be safe with MBBS admission.
- The more you delay, there will be more chances of missing out on MBBS admission.
- You can reach out to support system of TSU, Georgia with help of their 24×7 chat service.
- You can check out their website as well to know the recent details and updates.
Eligibility for MBBS admission in TSU, Georgia
There are some basic details you need to know about eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in TSU, Georgia.
- You must be at least 17 years of age or above
- You must have completed 12th standard of education
- You must have scored at least 50% in your 10+2
- You must have chemistry, physics, and biology
- Students coming from SC/ST/OBC and other reserved category background have to score 40% aggregate in all subjects.
- It is now mandatory to sit for NEET to study abroad, according the new rules by NMC.
- You have to show all original documents in the time of admission.
Admission Procedure for MBBS Study in TSU, Georgia
The overall admission process for MBBS education in TSU, Georgia is easy and convenient. Here are the step by step method for MBBS admission in TSU, Georgia
- The procedure of admission begins after you fill up the online application form.
- The online application form is available on the website of the MBBS university.
- It is important that you must put all your right details in form else it will be rejected
- Make sure you do not make any mistakes when filling up the application form for MBBS admission.
- Once the filling up of the form is done, submit it online.
- Then, you have to wait for the offer letter by the university
- Once you receive the offer letter from the university, you pay the MBBS course fees
- Once you have successfully paid the fees, you can start with the whole VISA process
- When you get your VISA done, book a flight to Georgia.
- Make your dreams of studying MBBS in the best universities of the world come true.
- In case you face any issues with the whole admission process.
- Get in the touch with the university to know all details and they will solve your issue.
Tuition Fees in Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||7000 USD||1500 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||4,90,000 Rupees/yr.||1,05,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
There are hostels available in the university for all abroad MBBS aspirants. They can study in the university and also stay there without any hassle.
- Students who are coming from abroad places to study MBBS can stay here and continue their education.
- The university hostels have all essential amenities installed.
- The hostels are quite cosy and comfortable with heaters and other important stuffs.
- In case you do not want to live in hostel, there are private hostels available as well.
- The hostel charges are quite economical than other places
- It is around 3500 USD per year which is quite affordable for abroad MBBS aspirants.
Food in Georgia
Food is an essential factor when a student goes abroad to study MBBS. Here, in Georgia there is no issue regarding food.
- There are different types of food cuisine available here in Georgia
- The food here is 100% fresh
- Indians can get Indian cuisine food here easily as there are Indian chefs in the university canteen
- The food expense here is also very cheap
- Students will not face any issue with food here in Georgia
Climate Condition in Georgia
- The climate of Georgia is humid subtropical
- Georgia faces short mild winter and long hot summer
- The places has pleasant weather conditions for all the students coming from other places
- The weather condition is ideal for Indians as summers in India are long hot ones as well
- The hostel has all the important amenities to protect the students from harsh weather conditions
Student Life in Georgia
- The students live quite pleasant life here in Georgia
- It is the booming hub for all MBBS aspirants.
- The quality of MBBS education in Georgia is world class
- The graduates of MBBS universities in Georgia can practice anywhere in the world now
- Medium of MBBS study is English; it is helpful for all the abroad students coming to Georgia.
- Georgia is a place that is filled with rich culture and heritage
- There are wonderful architectural beauties across this place
- Students can go for hiking and other fun activities on the mountain range near the university
- They can roam around in the city and check out all the architecture and places in Georgia
- Students are encouraged to participate in social events and seminars to know more about medical field
- The people in Georgia are very friendly and nice
- Georgia is one of the safest places in world, there is no risk of theft of being mugged.
Why MBBS in Georgia
Georgia is one of the most desired places for MBBS study in the world.
- The MBBS university has the most affordable fees in Georgia
- The MBBS universities are accredited by eminent educational bodies such as WHO, NMC, etc.
- The degrees of MBBS and MD are also globally accepted
- The quality of MBBS education here is world class.
- The university has excellent faculty members and professors
- There is no donation required for MBBS admission in Georgia
- There is no required entrance test as well here
- The admission procedure is simple and convenient.
- The living expense here is cheap and affordable
- Students are sent for internship at multinational level organisations
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|