Is this your dream to become a doctor? Do you want to save thousands of lives? Are you planning to take MBBS admission in Russia? Then, First Moscow State University is the perfect place for fulfilling your dream of becoming a doctor. This university is one of the famous universities in the world. This medical university is well known for its research works and quality education.
This university is recognized by the MCI and WHO. The main aim of this university is to provide intense medical care to all. It has a great contribution to medical history and diagnostic systems. There are more than 10000 students and more than 2000 specialists in this university.
You can have the guidance of many experienced faculties. Apart from this, First Moscow State University made collaboration with many other universities across the globe. They have achieved the highest ranking based on international bonds. Moreover, this medical university has world-class facilities, medical services to guide the students efficiently. They also offer post-graduate training for medical students. There are many experienced medical specialist to enhance your practical knowledge. The training program helps them to produce successful doctors to serve many lives.
When Was First Moscow State University Established?
- First Moscow State University is one of the oldest universities in Russia.
- This university was established in the year of 1778
- It is formerly known as First Medical University
- It has a great contribution in primitive medicine field since long under supervision of Alexei Mikhailovich Argamakov
Key features of First Moscow State University
- Here are some key features of First Moscow State University.
- This university follows international decorum for medical education.
- They are using modern medical techniques for practical medical works.
- The students are provided with the facility for attending international conferences and medical events.
- There are top class laboratories for the better practical work of the students.
- This university is recognized by many medical bodies
- They have great infrastructure for classroom for practical learning
- Students are guaranteed with excellent results in the MCI screening test, USMLE.
- The candidates are offered intensive classroom lectures, clinical apartment for enriching the students’ knowledge
- Recently, they have started a new training program to maintain the international standard
- They are offering various facilities like study discontinuation expenses, post-graduation training to the international students
- There are central medical library for enhancing the level of medicine services
- They are providing well-equipped accommodation facilities to the MBBs seekers
- The clinical simulation center of this university has been set up to makes the students remember their learning
- Peer tuition has been given to the candidates to teach them about modern technique of medical surgeries.
World Ranking of First Moscow State University
The First Moscow State University has been considered as one of the top medical universities in Russia.
- This University got 1st rank within the country for its great contribution in the field of medicine.
- They have ranked 176th in the world for their great infrastructure.
Scope of Indian Students in First Moscow State University
- Russia is gradually becoming an ideal place for the Indian medical aspirants
- There are many factors that made aspiring Indian candidates to come here for becoming a successful doctor
- One of the most important facts behind this is the affordable cost of MBBS studies.
- The living expenses and the food cost is lower than that of the other companies
- This university is providing intentional standard quality education to the students
- Here, they are conducting medical research projects for the students.
- It will help the students to deal with the health care issues effectively
- There is a chance for the Indian students to get scholarship facility.
- Here the students can get the facility of accommodation, electronic classroom, and modern laboratories.
- This university offers the scope for post-graduation and you will get European standard education.
- You will get clinical campus facility here and it will help you to develop your clinical efficiency
- In the simulation center, the candidates will get practical knowledge and understand the importance of teamwork
Accreditation of First Moscow State University
This university has gained popularity for its quality medical training and for serving humanity since long. This university is accredited by many medical bodies for its academic excellence.
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Ministry of Education and Science of Russian federation
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council of Britain
- The US Department of Education
Duration of MBBS Study in First Moscow State University
If you want to pursue your MBBS career in FMSU, know about the study duration in details.
- The MBBS study duration is 6 years in this university.
- The 5 years will be taken for clinical learning.
- The students have to study another year for an internship.
Intake of MBBS in First Moscow State University
- The intake for MBBS courses at First Moscow State University starts in May.
- The seats are limited here and you need to apply soon to get the admission.
- Generally, the classes for MBBS start in October.
- The semesters will starts from December to January.
MBBS Eligibility Criteria in First Moscow State University
The students need to meet up the eligibility criteria for taking admission.
- You should be minimum 17 years of age before the admission time.
- The candidates have to clear the 10+2 examination.
- The MBBS seeker should be from the science background.
- The candidates need to have biology, chemistry, and physics in their 12th
- There is a need to score at least 50 % marks in the 10+2 exam.
- It is mandatory to qualify the NEET examination for taking MBBS admission here.
- The SC/ST category students need to score 40-45 % marks to study at First Moscow State University.
Admission Procedures of MBBS in First Moscow State University
The admission process for MBBS in First Moscow State University is very easy to follow. You need to follow few simple steps to get MBBS admission here.
- At first, the students need to fill up the e-application form along with the scanned documents.
- You need to put all the required details in the application.
- After submitting all the documents you will get an invitation letter from the university.
- After receiving the invitation letter, you need to pay the enrollment fee.
- Once you are done with the enrolment fee payment you have to apply for a visa.
- Now you have to wait for getting your visa.
- After getting your visa you can catch a flight and go straight to Russia
- Now, it is time to make your dream true.
MBBS Tuition Fee in First Moscow State University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||10000 USD||1800 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||7,00,000 Rupees/yr.||1,26,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe
Hostel Facilities in First Moscow State University
- First Moscow State University offers the hostel facility for the students who come to study here.
- You can dormitories here and there are 3 rooms in each dormitory
- The students can have a personal apartment also.
- Generally, the partner companies provide this type of apartment dormitories
- You have to share your dormitory with other students.
- All the dormitories are well furnished with basic necessary things
- In this university hostel, you can get the facility of shared kitchen
- The rent of the Wi-Fi connection is included in the room rent.
- There you will get a separate study room
- You do not have to pay nay bill expect the internet connection.
Food in Russia
- There will be no issue with food while you will be in Russia for study purpose
- You will have the chance to different types of cuisines in Russia.
- The Indians will get Indian cuisine there
- You may taste some delicious dishes for having homely feelings
- There are many cafeteria and restaurants to satisfy your mind.
- There are all types of groceries are available in the supermarket.
Weather Condition in Russia
The weather condition in Russia is different in various regions.
- The summer season is very hot and dry due to the influence of continental climate.
- The winters are very cold and sometimes, temperature falls -30o
- The students of First Moscow State University not only study but also have full enjoyment here.
- There are full of hope and excitement in student’s life here.
- The university hostel and campus is like a city itself as it has all the facilities.
- You will get immediate help in your need from the international student society.
- The rich cultural ambiance of this university makes you feel happy to study here
- They will help you with all research papers, medical books that will require for your medical studies.
- Here, you can roam around and can visit the beautiful places during the vacation time.
- You can check out new delicious dishes here and can taste new dishes
Why Should You Study MBBS in Russia?
Have you decided to take MBBS admission in foreign countries? You need to know about the country before taking admission there. In this case, Russia will be the wise choice for you. To know the reasons you need to see below.
- Russia has become popular among the medical aspirants due to the famous medical universities.
- Russia has a great contribution in the field of medicine
- Here, you can get the high-quality medical education
- The fee structure is very low here and the admission process is very simple to follow.
- No need to give nay entrance exam
- There are no requirements of any kind of commission for having admission in Russian university
- The mode of teaching is English here.
- You do not have to give any language test for getting MBBs admission to the university.
- Moreover, living expenses and food costs are cheaper also.
- All the universities in Russia are accredited by WHO and MCI.
- The experienced staff guide you properly and encourage you in-depth research works.
- Russia offers a proper learning environment for the students.
- The partnership with other foreign countries help you get international exposure.
- Russian Government and universities provide scholarship facility to the students.
- The pleasant climatic condition of Russia makes you to stay here forever.
- There is scope for further studies like post-graduation and doctoral courses in Russia.
- Many universities in Russia follow European Credit system so that their students can beat competition in Europe.
- Russia offers various kinds of insurance policies like travel insurance, sponsor protection for the safety of candidates.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2021/22
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|