The largest country in the world, Russia features some of the world’s finest MBBS universities in the world. Studying MBBS in Russia is considered a favorable option for many medical aspirants due to the easy admission procedure and average fee.
The many advantages of studying MBBS in Russia include the availability of well-furnished hostel rooms, quality food, worldwide recognition of degrees, and the European standard of living. Furthermore, students are also given reference to join leading hospitals around the world after graduation.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 1575
- Country Ranking – 26
Founded in the year 1876, Belgorod State National Research University is located in the city of Belgorod to the west of River Volga. It is one of the leading universities in Russia and has gone through various transformations before evolving as a renowned name in the field of medical education. Belgorod State National Research University currently trains more than 30,000 students in various programs including MBBS in Russia.
Accreditation of Belgorod State National Research University
It is also one of the finest Government MBBS University in Russia that is approved by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- And, Medical Council Of India (NMC);
Belgorod State National Research University began providing training for international students in the year 2000. The entire course was since then taught in the English language. Presently, over 850 foreign students from around 67 different countries study at this university, and this includes nearly 150 students from India.
Faculties / Departments at Belgorod State National Research University
Belgorod State National Research University has six faculties as listed below:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Medical Biochemistry
- Faculty of Social Work and Clinical Psychology
Why Study MBBS in Belgorod State National Research University
Over 32,000 students are currently being educated at Belgorod State National Research University of which 1,800 hails from foreign countries. The university has a very good reputation and is tops the list of best higher education institutions in the world. Belgorod State National Research University also founds its name in the top 30 universities in Russia.
Below listed are the primary advantages of studying MBBS in Belgorod State National Research University, Russia.
- Belgorod State National Research University is a one among the top medical universities located in Russia which awards a medical degree recognized globally.
- It has a long history and is one of the oldest universities in Russia.
- As the course is taught in English, an ever-increasing number of international students including Indian students currently pursue MBBS in Russia.
- Belgorod State National Research University offers student exchange programs with many American and European universities.
- Studying MBBS in Russia doesn’t require students to qualify IELTS/TOEFL screening tests.
- Belgorod State National Research University offers on-campus accommodation facilities for foreign students and the admission procedure are devoid of entrance examinations.
- It is a growing institution and thus the technologies and methodologies used are always updated.
- Clinical practices are conducted at leading hospitals spread across the Belgorod region.
Duration of MBBS in Belgorod State National Research University
MBBS course at Belgorod State National Research University, Russia runs for a total of 6 years irrespective of their nationality. The first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical or academic medical education, while the last one year deals with hands-on-experience or an internship in an affiliated hospital.
Intake for MBBS in Belgorod State National Research University
The admission process to apply for MBBS in Russia begins in July and runs through August. The classes start in September. Nevertheless, it is important that students who wish to pursue MBBS in Belgorod State National Research University initiate the process with a reliable consultant at the earliest as it takes around two months for the application to be processed. Also, it is important that students make sure they have all the necessary documents ready by the time the offer letter reaches their hand.
Eligibility for MBBS in Belgorod State National Research University
Students who wish to study MBBS in Belgorod State National Research University needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
MBBS Admission in Belgorod State National Research University
The entire admission procedure takes place in 4 steps – Registration, Admission Confirmation, Visa Application, and Travel Conformation.
In order to initiate the registration process, applicants are to submit scanned copies of the following documents.
- Attested mark sheet and pass certificate of grade 10th
- Attested mark sheet and pass certificate of grade 12th
- Birth certificate
- 12 Passport size photographs
- Attested and notarized passport copy
- NEET scorecard
Applicants will receive an admission letter within seven working days after their documents are verified and approved. Once you receive the admission letter, you are to submit your original documents, and in around 15 days you will receive approval from the ministry along with the below-listed documents.
Once you receive the approval letter from the ministry, you are to deposit the tuition fees to the university’s bank account at the earliest.
Once we receive the documents from the university, we will apply for your online visa on your behalf. Please be aware that it might take around 5-7 working days.
Finally, we will make convenient travel arrangements for you. We will provide you with all the details regarding the departure date, time, and venue. It is during this stage when you will pay the last instalment of processing fee.
MBBS Fees in Belgorod State National Research University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||5000 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,50,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe
Accommodation Facilities in Belgorod State National Research University
International students studying MBBS at Belgorod State National Research University are given the option to stay in the hostels that feature all modern facilities. Well-furnished and comfortable, the hostel even has its gym which students could make use of to stay fit and healthy. The main highlights of the hostel include separate kitchens, bathrooms, and toilets for everyone. Moreover, the campus is also peppered with facilities such as libraries, museums, a botanical garden, dance and fitness centers, chess clubs, and students’ café.
The Belgorod region experiences a humid continental climate and moderate precipitation. The winters are extremely cold with temperatures hitting -150-degree Celsius. The public transportation options like Trolleybuses and buses keep the whole region connected.
Why Students Prefer MBBS Study from Russia?
Russia has been the top choice of not only the Indian medical students but also for the medical aspirants from the different corner of the world. Today, Russia has become the education hub. There are many reasons making MBBS in Russia the top choice for medical students.
The Top Reasons for MBBS in Russia
- Top-class education facilities for medical students
- No specific entrance examinations for getting MBBS admission
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Medium of instruction is English for the international medical candidates
- No demand of capitation or donation of any kind
- Students from more than 57 countries travel to Russia for medical education every year
- The best of the labs and research facilities are being provided by the universities in Russia to medical aspirants
- Medical universities in Russia are duly recognised by NMC, WHO, and others
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist students anytime
- Welcoming people around who value education
- Along with the various facilities to study, the top NMC approved universities in Russia offers mingling of cultures and exchange of cultural values.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|