MBBS in Ukraine has grown to be a popular choice among medical aspirant in India. The reasons for this are many including the high-quality medical education provided and also because of Ukraine’s global influence. MBBS in Ukraine goes beyond just knowledge being imparted in classrooms as students get the opportunity to experience diverse cultures.
MBBS in Ukraine is also taught by globally in-demand professionals while the majority of the universities maintain an excellent education standard. Despite the fee being much lower, students studying MBBS in Ukraine can also get educational aids like loans and scholarships to financially support their education.
University at a Glance
Now, let’s take a look at what Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine has to offer students wanting to study MBBS in Ukraine.
- World Ranking – 2063
- Country Ranking – 2
Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine is also known as KNU and is located in the capital city of Ukraine called Kyiv. Established in 1834, Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine is the third oldest educational institution in the country. It was named Kyiv Imperial University of Saint Vladimir after it was established but was later renamed the Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine in 1939 after the Ukrainian poet Taras Shevchenko who is regarded as the founder of modern Ukrainian literature.
Accreditation and Recognition of Taras National University of Kyiv
Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine constitutes of a Red University Building which is the principal university building and is considered the national symbol of Ukraine’s higher education system. Another notable building called the Yellow Building is home to the Humanities department, and Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine also boasts the country’s largest research library – Maksymovych Library.
Taras National University is Approved by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- And, National Medical Commission (NMC).
Faculties / Departments at Taras National University of Kyiv
Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine comprises a total of 13 faculties, 8 institutes, 2 colleges, and one research centre. The 13 faculties are as listed below.
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Geography
- Faculty of History
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Faculty of Physics
- Faculty of Psychology
- Faculty of Radio Physics, Electronics and Computer Systems
- Faculty of Sociology
The 8 institutes of the Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine are as listed below.
- Institute of Biology and Medicine
- Institute of Continuing Education
- Institute of Geology
- Institute of High Technologies
- Institute of International Relations
- Institute of Journalism
- Institute of Management State Guard of Ukraine
- Institute of Philology
- Military Institute
Why Study MBBS in Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine
Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine offers a lot of benefits to students including the accommodation facilities, cafeterias, health spa, and computer facilities. The university is considered one of the most prestigious institutions in the field of higher education and major centre of advanced learning and progressive thinking in the whole of Ukraine.
Among the many reasons that make the Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine the best option to study MBBS in Ukraine, below listed are the main advantages.
- The entire course is taught in the English language.
- Hostel accommodation is provided separately for both boys and girls.
- The academic fee is much lower when compared to private medical colleges in India.
- A total of 30,000+ students pursue higher education at the Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine.
- The curriculum is constantly revised and new programs are introduced to train highly qualified specialists.
- Practical experience is given utmost importance.
- The Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine partners with over 400 partner universities from around the world.
Duration of MBBS in Taras National University of Kyiv
The duration of MBBS at the Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Taras National University of Kyiv
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine opens on 1st July and runs till 15th August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months. Visa is issued only after you receive the invitation letter, and there have been cases where students were rejected a visa by Ukraine consulate.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Taras National University of Kyiv
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in the Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents for MBBS Admission in Taras National University of Kyiv
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled NMC application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Taras National University of Kyiv
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine.
Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Ukrainian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine’s
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Taras National University of Kyiv
|MBBS Fee (1st Year Package)
|Included in Package
|MBBS Fee (2nd to 6th Year)
|4500 * 5 = 22,500 $
|1500 * 5 = 7500 $
|Total Fees in Rupees (INR) Approx.
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Taras National University of Kyiv
Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine is located at the heart of Kyiv. Accommodation for all international students I provided by the campus. The campus feature comfortable halls of residence, computer clubs, sports clubs, cafeterias, and dance halls. Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine aims to promote a healthy lifestyle and has thus built both a health spa and a sports facility on the bank of River Dnipro.
Furthermore, there is also a botanical garden behind the Red University Building named A.V. Fomin Botanical Garden which houses one of the world’s tallest greenhouses.
Why Choose Ukraine for MBBS Study?
Ukraine has witnessed remarkable growth and development in the education sector particularly in the medical education sector in the last one decade. Although, there are many good reasons for choosing Ukraine for MBBS Studies, we have brought to you the highly considerable reasons.
The Top Reasons to Choose Ukraine for MBBS Studies
- World-class facility for study in medicine
- No entrance test for admission in any medical university
- Modern infrastructure with all the amenities
- No capitation or donation fee
- Affordable structure of fee for MBBS course
- Strength of the class is maintained for better attention to all
- Hassle-free and easy admission process for MBBS admission
- The medical study in Ukraine is famous across the world for the best of the education that is being provided at the NMC approved medical institutions
- Recognized by the leading bodies in the field of medicine including NMC, WHO various other medicine councils
- Affordable cost of living and food
- Numerous opportunities are opened with the completion of the course
- The pleasant weather is one of the reasons why students love medical studies in Ukraine
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Fees Structure in INR
|MBBS Fees in Russia
|15 Lacs – 60 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine
|20 Lacs to 30 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Georgia
|22 Lacs – 35 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan
|13 lacs – 20 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan
|18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Poland
|60 lacs to 70 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Armenia
|22 Lacs to 30 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in China
|25 Lacs to 30 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Philippines
|20 Lacs to 25 Lacs