Armenia is becoming a popular destination among students who wish to study MBBS abroad due to the many facilities that the country offer including the state-of-the-art infrastructure, experienced faculty members, and a robust education system. The number of students travelling to study MBBS in Armenia has seen a recent upraise due to the affordable fee structure and easy application procedure where you don’t have to qualify tests such as TOEFL, IELTS etc.
University at a Glance
Take a look at the why MBBS admission in Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is a win-win situation for students.
- World Ranking – 12016
- Country Ranking – 29
Established in 1996, Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is situated in the capital city Yerevan of Armenia. Accredited by ANQA, the university also works in compliance with MCI enabling Indian students to pursue MBBS education in Armenia. Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is one of the best higher educational institutions in Armenia in the field of medicine and students after graduation from the university can easily pursue further education or practice in any part of the world.
Accreditation and Recognition of Mkhitar Gosh University
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is also one of the finest private MBBS University in Armenia that is approved by:
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- Ministry of Education and Science, Armenia;
- Armenia’s National Centre for Professionals Education Quality Assurance (ANQA);
- And UNESCO.
Faculties / Departments at Mkhitar Gosh University
Presently, the 23-year-old university trains over 1600 active students, through 700 teachers. Additionally, Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University also offers 30 online courses for students.
The faculties at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University are as listed below.
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Medical Case
- Faculty of Medical Art
- Faculty of Dentistry
Why Study MBBS in Mkhitar Gosh University
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is quite an old university situated in the city of Yerevan. The university aims to offer quality education to students across various degree levels in several areas of studies and aligns their educational quality with the standards laid by the Medical Council of India.
Below listed are the primary advantages of studying MBBS in Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University, Armenia.
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is a one among the top medical universities located in Armenia which awards a medical degree recognized globally.
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University accepts transfer students to 3rs and 4th year to study MBBS in Armenia.
- Armenia is titled the first Christian country in the world and boasts a low crime index and high safety rate.
- As the course is taught in English, an ever-increasing number of international students including Indian students currently pursue MBBS in Armenia.
- Studying MBBS in Armenia doesn’t require students to qualify IELTS/TOEFL screening tests.
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University offers on-campus accommodation facilities for foreign students and the admission procedure are devoid of entrance examinations.
Duration of MBBS in Mkhitar Gosh University
MBBS course at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University, Armenia, runs for a total of 6 years irrespective of their nationality. The first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical or academic medical education, while the last one year deals with hands-on-experience or an internship in an affiliated hospital.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Mkhitar University
The admission process to apply for MBBS in Armenia begins in July and runs through August. The classes start in September. Nevertheless, it is important that students who wish to pursue MBBS in Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University, Armenia initiate the process with a reliable consultant at the earliest as it takes around two months for the application to be processed. Also, it is important that students make sure they have all the necessary documents ready by the time the offer letter reaches their hand.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Mkhitar Gosh University
Students who wish to study MBBS in Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
MBBS Admission Procedure in Mkhitar Gosh University
The entire admission procedure takes place in 4 steps – Registration, Admission Confirmation, Visa Application, and Travel Conformation.
In order to initiate the registration process, applicants are to submit scanned copies of the following documents.
- Attested mark sheet and pass certificate of grade 10th
- Attested mark sheet and pass certificate of grade 12th
- Birth certificate
- 12 Passport size photographs
- Attested and notarized passport copy
- NEET scorecard
Applicants will receive an admission letter within seven working days after their documents are verified and approved. Once you receive the admission letter, you are to submit your original documents, and in around 15 days you will receive approval from the ministry along with the below-listed documents.
- Approval letter from the Ministry
- Invitation letter issued by the university
- Accommodation letter
Once you receive the approval letter from the ministry, you are to deposit the tuition fees to the university’s bank account at the earliest.
Once we receive the documents from the university, we will apply for your online visa on your behalf. Please be aware that it might take around 5-7 working days.
Finally, we will make convenient travel arrangements for you. We will provide you with all the details regarding the departure date, time, and venue. It is during this stage when you will pay the last instalment of processing fee.
MBBS Fees in Mkhitar Gosh University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||2900 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,03,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Mkhitar Gosh University
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University offers accommodation for students in their 5 well-furnished hostels. The hostel rooms are equipped with basic facilities and are quite environment-friendly. Students are guaranteed to enjoy a comfortable and peaceful stay in these clean hostels. Furthermore, students can also spend their time indulging in sports, cultural, or social activities which are occasionally hosted by the university.
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University features 16 educational buildings, a sports centre, several cafeterias, and a library with over 600,000 bools. The university also has its own publishing centre.
Why Armenia for Study in Medicine (MBBS Study)?
MBBS in your mind! Choose none other than Armenia for the best quality of the medical education. Students are enjoying rewarding career on completion of MBBS Studies from Armenian universities offering the varied courses in medicine.
Let us here learn about the favourable factors attracting medical students from the different corners of the globe.
Key Factors for MBBS Studies in Armenia
- Superb medical education facilities with necessary practical training
- Infrastructure is modern and highly advanced
- Many MCI approved universities to choose for MBBS Studies
- No specific entrance examinations for getting MBBS admission
- No capitation or demand of money for admission
- Teacher students ratio in classes are maintained for required attention
- The country offers rewarding career opportunities to medical graduates
- The fees structure of the medical universities is low
- Good and reasonably priced accommodation facility available
- Free Coaching for MCI Screening Test
- No language barrier as the medium of instruction is English for international students
- Low rate of crime makes Ukraine safe for female and male medical students
- Medical graduates can also go for PG and MD courses
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|