Kyrgyzstan aka the Kyrgyz Republic is situated in Central Asia with Bishkek as its capital. Surrounded by mountains, the country shares its border with Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and China. What makes MBBS in Kyrgyzstan a considerable option is the quality of education that they provide which meets with the international standards.
Additionally, the academic fee structure is quite affordable and most MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan are approved by NMC and WHO. Let’s take a look at some amazing facts about Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 5811
- Country Ranking – 4
Situated in the city of Bishkek, Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan is one of the prestigious universities for higher education in Kyrgyzstan. The university was found in the year 1993 due to the Treaty ‘On friendship, cooperation and mutual assistance’ between Kyrgyzstan and Russia. In the first year itself, Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan saw a student enrolment rate of over 200.
Accreditation and Recognition of Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan functions according to the educational standards of Russia and Kyrgyzstan and provide budget-friendly courses in both the Russian and English language.
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan is accredited and listed by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- National Medical Commission (NMC);
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED);
- Institute of International Medical Education (IIME);
- And, the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates in the USA (ECFMG).
As can be seen above, Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan is approved by many international organizations which also implies that the degree is recognized worldwide. The faculty at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan features over 390 lecturers of which 270 are professionals with advanced graduate degrees.
Faculties / Departments at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The different departments at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan as listed below:
- Department of Natural and Engineering Sciences
- Economic Theory
- Department of Law
- Department of Humanities
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Architecture, Design, and Construction
- Department of Distant Education
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan
The primary reasons that make Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan a great option for MBBS is the low-cost fee structure. Furthermore, having an MBBS degree that’s recognized worldwide from a diverse country opens your door to limitless opportunities.
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan also has close ties with universities and research institutes from Asia, America, and Europe as listed below.
- Moscow State University
- Moscow State Technical University
- Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation
- Moscow State Institute of Foreign Relations
- Plekhanov Russian University of Economics
- Russian State University for the Humanities
- Kyrgyz Academy of Sciences
- Westminster University
- National Technical University of Athens
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Lanzhou University
- Kwangju Ecological College
- Plymouth University
- Newcastle University
- Göteborg University
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Though this might be enough reasons to opt Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan to study MBBS, here are few more advantages that the university offers.
- The entire course is taught in the English language.
- The academic fee is comparatively lower.
- The entire admission process is easy and simplified without donations or hidden charges.
- The MBBS degree offered is recognized worldwide and NMC approved as well.
- Hostel accommodation is provided for students at cheaper price ranges.
- The academic amenities are spectacular and make your stay comfortable and worth the while.
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan highlights the best infrastructure and more research options for students to partake in.
Duration of MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The duration of MBBS at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan opens from July and runs till September. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months. Visa is issued only after you receive the invitation letter.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents Required for MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
MBBS Admission Procedure in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan. Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Kyrgyzstan visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan’s
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||6500 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||4,55,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
All students are provided with hostel facilities by Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan. All the hostel rooms are well-equipped with the adequate facilities which included air conditioning, water supply, food, heaters, TV, internet service, and more. Not only is staying at the hostel comfortable but it is also quite pocket-friendly.
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan offers just the perfect environment for students to thrive and study MBBS in. The living expenses are pretty low and the university also highlights certain cultural activities. Students can also make use of the huge library, and participate in different competitions, excursions, cultural fest, scientific conferences, and other specific events to make their stay more memorable. The sports facilities offered at the university include football, basketball, volleyball, and tennis courts, and gears.
The city if Bishkek is a gateway to wildlife trails and national parks. The city is also lined by museums, opera and ballet theatre, monuments and more. With a population around 10 lakhs, the city experiences both continental and Mediterranean climate. The average temperature ranges from 3-degree Celsius in January to 31-degree Celsius in July.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|