- Medical Study in Georgia is the best option for the Indian students interested in the 5+1 year MBBS Curse from abroad.
- The country has witnessed great development especially in the field of education.
- Medical studies have become the preferred course for international medical candidates. There are more than 12 universities for MBBS Studies.
- The good thing about the universities in Georgia is that they are duly approved by MCI.
- For the Indian medical students, studying from the MCI recognized universities is highly beneficial as they can return back and practice medicine in any part of India.
- For it, clearing the MCI screening Test is necessary for which multiple attempts are provided. Moreover, some universities also provide MCI coaching while your MBBS course studies.
As per the sources, over 2000 Indian students (approx.) are enrolled for the MBBS Program in the various Georgian medical universities known for high quality of the education. It makes a comfortable situation for the fresh applicants applying for the Medical Study in Georgia at affordable cost.
Overview of MBBS in Georgia
- Students who have a score of 50% in 10+2 with PCB from a government recognized board can apply for MBBS Program in Georgia
- The MBBS Course duration in Georgia is 6 years which includes academic studies 5 years +1 year internship
- Georgian medical universities follow global curriculum and aim at all-round development of the enrolled medical study aspirants for a better future.
- Students studied from Georgian universities have been enjoying important positions in the different department in the medical field.
- MBBS course in Georgia is affordable compared to India and hence every year a good number of the students strive for MBBS Admission in the top colleges in Georgia.
- The process of admission and the eligibility criteria is a few step procedures only.
- The cost of living and food is economical in the country
Therefore, Indian medical students should rush to apply for the medical study in Georgia without wasting time. Study Europe in Delhi is available to assist you in the complete admission process. Consult us right now for the counseling and admission solution.
Why Choose MBBS Study in Georgia?
Georgia has become the top destination for the MBBS aspirants in the world. For Indian applicants, it has become the favourite choice. The country being safe, developed, and pleasant welcomes eligible candidates to live their dream of studying medicine at a lower cost. Georgia offers ample benefits and facilities to all. There are a number of the advantages students enjoy while studying medicine in Georgia. Some of the key advantages are listed below:
- Simple and hassle free admission process
- Medical universities acknowledged worldwide
- No capitation or donation of any kind
- No entrance examinations to seek admission in MBBS Program
- Cheaper means of transportation to travel
- Comparatively lower tuition fee in Georgian MBBS universities
- English as a medium of teaching for international medical candidates
- Advanced lab and research facility are made available to students
- Approved by international governing bodies and medical councils like MCI, WHO, and others
- Qualified teachers and specialists professors with helping nature
- Some universities provide free coaching for MCI Screening Test to students from India
- Theoretical and practical studies are given importance by the MBBS universities in Georgia
- Scholarship for eligible candidates along with financial assistance
- Exposure to global culture is also an added advantage for Indian students
- Welcoming Georgian people with friendly nature
- Good career prospects for students doing MBBS from Georgia
MCI Approved Medical Institutions in Georgia
Following are the top medical universities recognized by MCI:
- New Vision University
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- Caucasus International University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- European Teaching University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- University of Georgia
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- Akaki Tsereteli University
Hassle-free Admission Process in Georgia
- Fill the online application form online of the university shortlisted by you. You can apply in multiple universities.
- Fill the correct and required details and furnish the essential documents
- After the receipt of the application form, a University releases an offer letter. The applicant upon the receipt of the offer letter needs to deposit the fees in the university bank account.
- An applicant gets the accreditation letter from the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia after 30 days. The respective university issues an invitation letter to the student after it receives the ministry order.
- After the procedure completion, visa approval comes in 30 days’ time.
- The student then needs to deposit fees for the first-year MBBS course.
- After fee payment, the candidate is ready for the departure.
Students Life in Georgia
Indian students traveling for medical study in Georgia enjoy a good student life in the country.
- Students are allowed to open a local bank account for financial transactions
- Insurance cover is necessary for all overseas students who pursue education in Georgia
- Students can buy a SIM card from cellular phone shop for communication purpose
- Medical facility can be availed easily
Accommodation & Other Facilities
Hostel and outside accommodation facility are available. Separate hostel for girls and boys are available for your comfort. The cost of accommodation is economical. Universities provide many facilities within the campus which includes library, medical labs, internet, recreation facilities, clean water, 24x7 power back-up, food facilities, and more.
Q.1) Is MBB in Georgia the right decision for Indian medical students?
Ans: Of course, MBBS in Georgia is the right decision for Indian students looking for good quality education at a low cost. The tuition fee, cost of living, food, and transportation is cheaper in the country. World-class medical education, amenities, safe environment, no entrance test, and easy admission process makes Georgia the hot destination for Indian medical students falling in the different categories.
Q.2) Is NEET necessary for MBBS in Georgia?
Ans: Effective May 2018, passing NEET with the minimum qualifying percentage is mandatory for the medical education from the university abroad.
Q.3) What is the duration of MBBS in Georgia?
Ans: MBBS in Georgia is of 6 years. It includes 5 year of academic studies sand 1 year of internship program. For international students medium of instruction is English.
Study Europe for MBBS Admission Abroad
Georgia is undoubtedly one of the most preferred destinations of MBBS studies with its world class teaching methodologies. It is the hearty dream of every single medical aspirant to become a successful Doctor and for the same he or she wishes to seek admission in the top-most medical University. Unfortunately, because of the lack of information, guidance, knowledge students face trouble in finding the right university and the top MBBS abroad consultant nearby. Hence, to guide all the Indian medical students and assist through the complete MBBS in Georgia admission procedure, Study Europe – MBBS Abroad consultant based in Delhi invites students for the free of cost MBBS counseling at our counseling center. Rush to seek admission in the Medical Council of India approved universities for the best medical study!
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|