If you are contemplating studying MBBS abroad, then Belarus is an option you must consider for various numbers of reasons. To begin with, the quality of education is of high-standard, and students are mostly trained by highly experienced professors in sophisticated labs using modern techniques. This, in turn, makes Belarus a great option to study MBBS and abroad and it is the reason why thousands of medical aspirants from all around the world fly here every year from Europe, Africa, Asia, and UAE.
The courses are taught in the English language and students don’t have to pass IELTS or TOEFL to secure admission.
University at a Glance
Here are some amazing facts about the Gomel State Medical University, Belarus.
- World Ranking – 8428
- Country Ranking – 33
Gomel State Medical University, located in the city of Gomel came into existence in the year 1990. Since its establishment, Gomel State Medical University, Belarus was considered one of the modern and advanced universities in the whole of Belarus. The students are taught leveraging the latest educational technologies in the medical field, and high-end methods of practical medicine which helps the students to always remain competitive and flexible in the world market.
Accreditation and Recognition of Gomel State Medical University
Gomel State Medical University, Belarus is recognized by some of the most prestigious international organization like;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- National Medical Commission (NMC);
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA (ECFMG);
- General Medical Council, UK (GMC);
- Australia Medical Council (AMC);
- Maldivian Medical and Dental Council (MMDC);
- And, Sri Lankan Medical Council (SLMC).
Faculties / Departments at Gomel State Medical University
Currently, over 3500 students study at Gomel State Medical University, Belarus. The students are taught by 600 experienced professors in 5 research laboratories, a central research library, and 18 well-equipped clinics. The university is titled the best when it comes to the clinical base as they have trained over 2000 doctors since its establishment.
Gomel State Medical University, Belarus offers different faculties as listed below:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Medical Diagnostics
- Faculty of Pre-University Training
- Faculty of General Medicine for Overseas Students
Why Study MBBS In Gomel State Medical University, Belarus
Gomel State Medical University, Belarus has always been careful to maintain good control over the European educational standards. With all the courses being offered in English, the degrees provided by Gomel State Medical University, Belarus are also recognized by UNESCO apart from the other organizations.
Keeping apart the curriculum, Gomel State Medical University, Belarus also trains students for medical licensing exams such as NMC, PLAB, MOH, USMLE etc. The highly-qualified staff and the safe environment that envelops the university further make it the best destination to study MBBS in Belarus. Students are taught MBBS in Gomel State Medical University, Belarus using the advanced tools and techniques which make the whole process of studying furthermore comprehensive. The foreign student population at the university includes students from over 30 different countries including India, France, Sri Lanka, UK, Syria, Peru, etc.
Here are a few more reasons as to why Gomel State Medical University, Belarus is a great option to do MBBS in Belarus.
- Currently, many graduates from Gomel State Medical University, Belarus work in leading countries around the world like the UK, USA, Australia, India, etc.
- The best thing about studying MBBS at Gomel State Medical University, Belarus is the clinical training they provide in various general hospitals with a bed capacity of over 5000.
- Students can see and experience working with special cases every day, and no limitations are set on how many times a student can visit the hospitals. This further helps broaden and boost their knowledge while also keeping it up-to-date.
- Students are given complete access to the libraries that hold a vast number of books. The lending library is where you could borrow books from, whereas at the reference library you will find special editions of various books.
- Gomel State Medical University, Belarus also offer e-library services which are the best in the country to go through collections and collections of e-books.
Duration of MBBS in Gomel State Medical University
The duration of MBBS at Gomel State Medical University, Belarus is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Gomel State Medical University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Gomel State Medical University, Belarus opens on 1st July and runs till 15th August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Gomel State Medical University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Gomel State Medical University, Belarus needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents Required for MBBS in Gomel State Medical University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled NMC application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Gomel State Medical University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Gomel State Medical University, Belarus. Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Gomel State Medical University, Belarus.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Belarusian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Gomel State Medical University, Belarus’s
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Gomel State Medical University
|FEES IN US DOLLARS
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Gomel State Medical University
Students studying MBBS at Gomel State Medical University, Belarus are given two options when it comes to accommodation – university hostels, and private accommodation. Students are given complete freedom to choose which option to go with. The university hostel features 3 room apartments that come equipped with a kitchen, toilet, and a bathroom. There are separate hostels for both boys and girls as well.
Other necessities provided include central heating system, gas supply, and hot and cold water supply. Each room is furnished with chairs, study tables, wardrobes, single beds, and cupboards. Hostels are always placed under surveillance to ensure the safety of the students and outsiders aren’t allowed entry into the hostel. In case, students wish to live in private apartments, they can select from the options available. However, this option would prove to be costlier than hostel accommodation.
Why Indian Students Choose MBBS in Belarus?
One of the hottest destinations preferred by the Indian medical aspirants for MBBS Abroad is Belarus. A country with the constantly growing economy with focus on higher standard of education system Belarus has become the medical study hub for all.
The country hosts a range of the advantages for its international students. Today, a good percentage of the students are enrolled in the different NMC approved medical universities pursuing education in medicine. There are many highly considerable benefits Indian and other country students are enjoying.
Key Benefits to MBBS in Belarus Students
- Free to choose the best medical university/college recognized by NMC
- Benefits of affordable fee structure and no capitation fee
- No entrance examination for the admission to MBBS course. The admission is based on your academic records and first cum first serve basis.
- No language barrier as English is the medium of instruction for the international medical students
- Belarus University curriculum is universal and hence the issued medical degrees are valid across the globe
- World-class infrastructure with modern amenities to promote better education
- Health studying atmosphere with no ragging encouraged
- Trained, qualified, cooperative, and friendly teaching faculties
- Cost of accommodation and food is economical in comparison to other nations
- Safe, good, and peaceful atmosphere to engage in serious studies
- Hostel facility, Indian food, Wi-Fi, clean water, and other amenities facilitated for the convenience of medical course students
- The country offers rewarding career opportunities to medical graduates
- Medical graduates can go for PG, MD courses, masters in hospital administration, and more for the better prospects in life
- Student-teacher ratio is maintained to ensure proper attention to every single students in a class
- Students have the opportunity to learn Russian language as an additional skill helping you settle abroad
- Exposure to the different culture and the golden opportunity to become the part of global student’s network
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Fees Structure in INR
|MBBS Fees in Russia
|15 Lacs – 60 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine
|20 Lacs to 30 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Georgia
|22 Lacs – 35 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan
|13 lacs – 20 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan
|18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Poland
|60 lacs to 70 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Armenia
|22 Lacs to 30 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in China
|25 Lacs to 30 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Philippines
|20 Lacs to 25 Lacs