Ukraine government is very particular about bringing in development in the field of medical education. Due to this reason, all the medical institutions in Ukraine constantly receive aid from the Ukrainian government to maintain the standard of education provided to the students. Just this fact makes Ukraine a preferable option for medical aspirants looking to study MBBS abroad.
Furthermore, students who graduate from medical universities in Ukraine are given endless opportunities to work in any part of the world. In the upcoming section, we will take a sneak peek at all the facilities and aspects that make National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya a great option for students looking to study MBBS in Ukraine.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 7089
- Country Ranking – 71
As National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya was earlier state-funded, it was known as Vinnytsya State Medical University. However, now the university is nationally funded and thus the name. National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya has been crafting young graduate doctors for over 90 years now and has churned out as many as 44,000 specialists who work both abroad as well as in Ukraine.
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya started teaching international students from the year 1961, and it currently has 3 academic building all equipped with modern technologies. There is also a research centre and a centre for novel information technology within this medical school.
Accreditation of Vinnitsa National Medical University
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya is approved by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- National Medical Commission (NMC);
- Ministry of Ukraine;
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED);
- General Council of Medicine;
- And, The US Education Department and General Council.
Faculties at Vinnitsa National Medical University
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya is widely known for the 6250 doctors who have graduated from here of which 2080 are non-natives. The international students studying MBBS at National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya mainly belongs to Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, and Africa.
- Faculty Of General Medicine
- Faculty Of Dentistry
- Faculty Of Pharmacy
- Faculty Of Preparatory Courses
Why Study MBBS In Vinnitsa National Medical University
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya has set their own traditions when it comes to education, research activity, organization of students, and leisure activities. Other than the undergraduate programs, National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya also offer postgraduate courses.
The teaching staff at National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya showcases an amazing array of experienced professionals who work under 38 faculty departments (23 clinical and 15 theoretical).
Before we move further, let’s look at the benefits of studying MBBS at National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya in Ukraine.
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya has been educating young doctors for over 90 years.
- Students studying MBBS at National Pirogov Memorial Medical University Vinnytsya get to enjoy world-class infrastructure.
- All the staff at National Pirogov Memorial Medical University Vinnytsya hold internationally recognized degrees.
- The medium of instruction is English, and the students won’t face any difficulty with language during the entire course.
- The fee is quite reasonable considering the quality of education that the university provides.
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya employs the best study material and methodologies to educate the students.
Duration of MBBS in National Pirogov Memorial Medical University
The duration of MBBS at National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS in National Pirogov Memorial Medical University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya opens on 1st July and runs till 15th August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months. Visa is issued only after you receive the invitation letter, and there have been cases where students were rejected a visa by Ukraine consulate.
Eligibility for MBBS in National Pirogov Memorial Medical University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents for MBBS in National Pirogov Memorial Medical University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled NMC application form
MBBS Admission in National Pirogov Memorial Medical University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya.
Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya, Ukraine.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Ukrainian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya’s account.
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in National Pirogov Memorial Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE||HOSTEL FEE|
|MBBS Fee (1st Year Package)||8000 $||Included in Package|
|MBBS Fee (2nd to 6th Year)||5000 * 5 = 25,000 $||500 * 5 =2500 $|
|Total Fees in Rupees (INR) Approx.||18,06,000 Rupees||1,75,000 Rupees|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in National Pirogov Medical University
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya provide 5 hostels for students to reside in. Additionally, the university also offers 2 recreational and sports bases, 4 dining halls, a stadium, and a students’ café to make the candidates stay enjoyable and comfortable. The library located inside the university features over 500,000 books which serve as study materials for scientific researches.
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya is situated in Vinnytsya, a beautiful city in Ukraine. The average temperature here varies from 5-degrees in January to 18-degrees in June. The city also receives rainfall of 556 millimetres for nearly 162 days in a year.
Vinnytsya is just a 260 km drive away from Kiev, and the city is dotted with 4 universities apart from National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya, 453 medical institutions, and 31 health resorts.
Why Choose Ukraine for MBBS Study?
Ukraine has witnessed remarkable growth and development in the education sector particularly in the medical education sector in the last one decade. Although, there are many good reasons for choosing Ukraine for MBBS Studies, we have brought to you the highly considerable reasons.
The Top Reasons to Choose Ukraine for MBBS Studies
- World-class facility for study in medicine
- No entrance test for admission in any medical university
- Modern infrastructure with all the amenities
- No capitation or donation fee
- Affordable structure of fee for MBBS course
- Strength of the class is maintained for better attention to all
- Hassle-free and easy admission process for MBBS admission
- The medical study in Ukraine is famous across the world for the best of the education that is being provided at the NMC approved medical institutions
- Recognized by the leading bodies in the field of medicine including NMC, WHO various other medicine councils
- Affordable cost of living and food
- Numerous opportunities are opened with the completion of the course
- The pleasant weather is one of the reasons why students love medical studies in Ukraine
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|