For students who plan to study MBBS abroad, Ukraine is a popular option mainly because of the attractive fee structure, and a good education system. If you end up not getting a seat in an Indian government medical college, rather than emptying your parent’s pockets joining a private college, you can get yourself a direct admission in a government MBBS college in Ukraine.
Furthermore, the tuition and hostel fees are comparatively lower and Ukraine primarily is a safe country with a low crime rate. Now, let’s take a look at all the factors that make Bukovinian State Medical University an option worth considering for medical aspirants.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 6407
- Country Ranking – 55
Situated in Chernivtsi, Bukovinian State Medical University is one of the largest government medical universities in Ukraine. Found in 1944, BSMU celebrated its 65th anniversary recently. The university features a modern library, sport station, and a university dental centre. Other than medical education, the university also excels in sports activities too.
Accreditation and Recognition of Bukovinian State Medical University
Bukovinian State Medical University is approved by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- national medical commission (NMC);
- And, 4th Level Of Accreditation.
Right from its advent, Bukovinian State Medical University has trained over 25,000 medical graduates. At the moment, more than 4000 students of which 1675 are from foreign countries study at Bukovinian State Medical University. Majority of the international students come from countries like India, Sudan, Ethiopia, USA, and Nigeria.
Faculties / Departments at Bukovinian State Medical University
Bukovinian State Medical University has 47 departments spread across 7 faculties as listed below:
- Faculty of Advanced Medical Studies
- Preparatory Faculty
Why Study MBBS In Bukovinian State Medical University
Students coming to study MBBS at Bukovinian State Medical University get to enjoy a cultural exposure, and top-notch education programs at affordable tuition fees. The university also offers exchange programs with countries such as Germany, USA, Russia, and Poland. Students at BSMU get to experience working at leading scientific research labs with reputed practitioners.
Furthermore, Bukovinian State Medical University also holds the largest Alumni based of Indian doctors (over 800) who currently work in both government and private medical colleges spread all across India after triumphantly cracking the NMC exam in their very first attempt.
Here are the primary advantages that make studying MBBS at Bukovinian State Medical University an irresistible offer.
- The entire course is taught in the English language.
- Bukovinian State Medical University is over 75 years old and is placed top among the list of best medical universities in the world.
- Over 1700 Indian students study MBBS at Bukovinian State Medical University presently and the university also sees the highest passing results in FMGE-NMC exam every year.
- The university offers 9 hostels with the best facilities for students to reside in, and also offer Indian food prepared by professional Indian chefs.
- Bukovinian State Medical University is one of the first medical universities in Ukraine that started offering courses in the English language.
- Also, BSMU is currently the only university in the whole of Ukraine that offers separate hostel for boys and girls.
- The university allows students to pay the tuition fee directly to their account from the very beginning.
Duration of MBBS in Bukovinian State Medical University
The duration of MBBS at Bukovinian State Medical University is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Bukovinian State Medical University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Bukovinian State Medical University opens on 1st July and runs till 1st October. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months. Visa is issued only after you receive the invitation letter, and there have been cases where students were rejected a visa by Ukraine consulate.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Bukovinian State Medical University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Bukovinian State Medical University needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents for MBBS Admission in Bukovinian State Medical University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled NMC application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Bukovinian State Medical University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Bukovinian State Medical University.
Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Ukrainian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Bukovinian State Medical University’s account.
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Bukovinian State Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||3900 USD||700 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,73,000 Rupees/yr.||49,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Bukovinian State Medical University
Bukovinian State Medical University offers hostels for students to reside in. Numbered from 1 to 7, the hostels highlight corridor-type architecture and house nearly 3-4 students in a single room. Hostels 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7 are specifically designed and kept for international students and these hostels are furnished with all adequate facilities.
Laundry services, cafeterias, sports complex, libraries, and gyms further adorn the campus which students to take advantage of. Bukovinian State Medical University also has an isolation ward where sick students are kept and treated in order to prevent the disease from spreading.
The city of Chernivtsi is located in the western part of Ukraine and is home to around 300,000 people. The city is also considered a cultural hub due to the remarkable architectural sites, and finest attractions. Though Ukrainian is the official language of Ukraine, people do understand and speak Russian, German, and English.
Why Choose Ukraine for MBBS Study?
Ukraine has witnessed remarkable growth and development in the education sector particularly in the medical education sector in the last one decade. Although, there are many good reasons for choosing Ukraine for MBBS Studies, we have brought to you the highly considerable reasons.
The Top Reasons to Choose Ukraine for MBBS Studies
- World-class facility for study in medicine
- No entrance test for admission in any medical university
- Modern infrastructure with all the amenities
- No capitation or donation fee
- Affordable structure of fee for MBBS course
- Strength of the class is maintained for better attention to all
- Hassle-free and easy admission process for MBBS admission
- The medical study in Ukraine is famous across the world for the best of the education that is being provided at the NMC approved medical institutions
- Recognized by the leading bodies in the field of medicine including NMC, WHO various other medicine councils
- Affordable cost of living and food
- Numerous opportunities are opened with the completion of the course
- The pleasant weather is one of the reasons why students love medical studies in Ukraine
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|