ETUGEN University is internationally and nationally recognized for research and innovation opportunities for students. The University ensures students are provided with quality education in varied fields. They aim to become one of the top 100 universities in Europe. Many international students are admitted to ETUGEN University for various courses and fields to pursue higher education. The university is divided into different schools and fields including the School of Medicine, the School of Economics, the school of Nursing, the school of Dentistry, the school of Pharmacy, the school of management teacher, vocational education, and graduate degree programs. The university was established to provide quality education to students across Mongolia and the world. ETUGEN University has been regularly working towards better quality by contributing to research, innovation, and the educational sector, the university is regularly improving its position in the country. Students can work in various sectors at varied job positions by taking courses from the university. These courses are well-defined, researched, and curated for successful careers in the fields.
University at Glance
ETUGEN was established in 2011 by Resolution 153 of the ministry of education, culture, and science. Initially, it was started with only 2 programs: accounting and rehabilitation therapy. In 2015, it was made University by order no. A/76. The university has facilities like two libraries with 26,000+ books, a classroom, a hostel facility, and laboratories.
|Type of University
|Type of Degrees Available
|Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral
|Fields of Study
|Medicine, Management, Vocational Education, Teacher
|ACBSP and MNCEA
About ETUGEN University
ETUGEN University is well-known in Mongolia where students can opt for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral courses. The university provides various facilities and features to international students such as libraries, dormitories, classrooms, laboratories, etc. Moreover, they offer a range of courses with international exposure. So, you can gain international exposure, understand and meet people from varied backgrounds, grow, and more. Therefore, international students can receive a range of features while they study.
The university is accredited by many organizations. Over the years, many national and international bodies recognized the contributions of ETUGEN University in different fields. Here is the list of accreditations of the university:
- ACBSP Accredited: The Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs is a global business organization that accredits various levels of business educational degrees from associate to doctoral. The organization accredited colleges or universities that offer various business degrees and contribute to innovation, research, and related aspects.
- MNCEA: Mongolian National Council for Education Accreditation founded in 1998 is a national body for accreditation of higher education. The MNCEA is an organization that ensures quality in various programs including associate programs, and technical, and vocational education.
Fee Structure at ETUGEN University
There are many bachelors and masters courses offered by ETUGEN University. These courses are offered at different durations and fee structures. So, here are the fee details of the bachelors and masters courses:
Bachelors Courses: Bachelors courses offered by ETUGEN University and their details:
|Course or Category
|Doctor of dental surgery
|800 USD/ Per Year
|Medical Doctor of traditional medicine
|Primary Teacher Education
|Early Childhood Teacher Education
|Management, Human Resources
|Tourism and Resort Management
|Management Food Preparation and Service
|Public Administration Management
|Medical Equipment Engineering
|Electrical Power Supply Engineering
Masters Courses: Postgraduate courses offered by ETUGEN University and their details:
|Course or Category
|1.500 – 2.000 USD
|Medical Equipment Systems
Scholarships at ETUGEN University
Many international students find it difficult to pay education fees abroad. So, to offer financial aid and help students with quality education, the university offers different scholarships to international students. Here is a list of scholarships offered:
- Olympic: International students who participated in the Olympics receive scholarships. These scholarships are divided into different levels depending on the results or rewards achieved by students. Therefore, making it easier for international students.
- Scholarships based on marks: After admission in courses and 1st semester, students achieving high scores in subjects or studies receive financial aid. The level of aid is provided depending on marks received in subjects. International students scoring above 90% will receive the highest scholarship. The scholarship amount reduces with a decrease in marks by international students in various subjects.
Intake and deadline at ETUGEN University
There are two major intakes in the university including summer and winter intakes. Students must prepare for applications 2 months before the deadline to ensure they do not face any issues. There are various documents that students must submit at the time of application. So, make sure you start the application process with counselors two months before university.
Ranking of ETUGEN University
ETUGEN University initially started with two courses in 2011 and has improved in terms of rankings immensely. The university is constantly focusing on research and innovation for high ranking. Here are the key rankings of ETUGEN University in the country and the world:
Language of Instruction at ETUGEN University
The ETUGEN University offers various courses in Mongolian and English Language that international students can take up. Depending on the course and language of instruction, the ETUGEN University asks for language proficiency from international students. If you are opting for a Mongolian course, you must showcase Mongolian language proficiency. If you are opting for courses in English language, you must provide English language proficiency. The university has more than 20 courses in varied fields in different languages to cater to international students.
Duration of Courses at ETUGEN University
There are bachelor's, master's, and doctoral courses offered at ETUGEN University. Every category has different fields such as medicine, pharmacy, management, and teaching education. These courses have a certain duration that you need to pursue to complete your degree. Bachelor's courses can range from 4 years to 6 years, master's courses can range from 1.5 years to 2.5 years, and doctoral courses are 1+ years. When you are applying for courses at ETUGEN University, you must check the duration of courses to pursue.
International students applying for various courses at ETUGEN University must fulfill basic eligibility criteria. Every course might have different requirements, however, there are certain general eligibility criteria requirements:
Bachelors eligibility criteria
There are various eligibility requirements for bachelor's courses that students have to fulfill. Here is the list:
- Schooling: Students must have completed 10+2 from a recognized school board with a minimum 50% score.
- Marks: Students must have relevant subjects in 10+2 as per the course you are applying for. Such as for medical courses students must have subjects- biology, chemistry, and physics.
- Exams: In some cases, Students must have NEET to be admitted to medical courses otherwise.
- Proficiency: Depending on the course, students must have proficiency.
Masters eligibility criteria
For master courses application, here is the list of eligibility criteria to follow:
- Schooling: Students must have 10+2 completed in relevant subjects from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Bachelors: Students must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent of Mongolian bachelors from a recognized board. Students must have a minimum of 45% marks in bachelor's courses.
- Proficiency: Students must have proficiency depending on course requirements
When applying for an ETUGEN University course there are important documents that you need to submit at the time of application. Here is the list of documents required:
- Valid passport
- Medical certificate
- Funds proof in the account.
- Transcript of school certificates
- Transcript of bachelor's degree
- 4-5 passport-size photographs
- Application for university
- Acceptance letter by university
- Scorecard of any exam
- Visa application
- NEET scores if applicable.
Hostel Facility at ETUGEN University
Students are provided with a hostel facility at ETUGEN University that offers varied facilities and features. The University has different floors in the hostel where each floor has a living room, kitchen, and rooms. The 2, 4, or 6 rooms have a bed with showers for students. The kitchen is fully furnished and students can cook on a shared basis. Many other European Universities use ETUGEN University dormitories. The hostel is located in the city center making it easier for students to commute and buy regular things. Students can share hostels as well as meals as per their understanding and collaboration. You can also find a diverse diaspora of students at ETUGEN University as European Universities can opt for ETUGEN dormitories.
Indian Students at ETUGEN University
Many Indian students can be admitted to ETUGEN University. Some Indian students study for various courses including bachelor's, master's, and doctoral. To know more about the Indian diaspora or international diaspora at the university, you can check the official website. Indian students can apply for various courses depending on their careers and fields.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Fees Structure in INR
|MBBS Fees in Russia
|15 Lacs – 60 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine
|20 Lacs to 30 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Georgia
|22 Lacs – 35 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan
|13 lacs – 20 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan
|18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Poland
|60 lacs to 70 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Armenia
|22 Lacs to 30 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in China
|25 Lacs to 30 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Philippines
|20 Lacs to 25 Lacs
Why Choose StudyEurope.in?
Is this your dream to study MBBS in foreign university? Then you may be asked to take the guidance from Study Europe agency. However, you may think that why others are speaking about this university? Why not the other agencies while there are numerous options for you? You will get all your answers from below
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfil every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24x7, you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm