The largest country in the world, Russia features some of the world’s finest MBBS universities in the world. Studying MBBS in Russia is considered a favourable option for many medical aspirants due to the easy admission procedure and average fee.
The many advantages of studying MBBS in Russia include the availability of well-furnished hostel rooms, quality food, worldwide recognition of degrees, and the European standard of living. Furthermore, students are also given reference to join leading hospitals around the world after graduation.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 3008
- Country Ranking – 68
Ulyanovsk Medical University was established in 1988 in the city of Ulyanovsk, Russia. Situated near the Volga River, this university was one of the primary institutions of its kind to reform its academic degrees. Ulyanovsk Medical University is renowned for the quality education and affordable fee structure that it features.
Accreditation and Recognition of Ulyanovsk Medical University
Ulyanovsk Medical University is a non-profit public establishment and is licensed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
The various recognitions bagged by Ulyanovsk Medical University, Russia include;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- General Medical Council, UK (GMC);
- And, Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
Every year, Ulyanovsk Medical University enrolls over 60,000 students across its 8 faculties.
Faculties / Departments at Ulyanovsk Medical University
Ulyanovsk Medical University, Russia offers 8 faculties as listed below:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
- Faculty of Physics and Engineering
- Faculty of Mathematics and Knowledge Technology
- Faculty of Law and Public Service
- Faculty of Ecology
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Culture and Humanities
Why Study MBBS in Ulyanovsk Medical University, Russia
Ulyanovsk Medical University works with the main aim to offer educational programs that concentrate on the free development of students. The university provides each student with standard education irrespective of their nationality, race, or gender. Ulyanovsk Medical University craft confident and competent professionals out of the graduates helping them achieve success in their career.
At Ulyanovsk Medical University, practical aspects of teaching are given top priority. The university also affiliates with major educational institutions from around the world including from countries like China, India, Germany, and the USA to conduct student exchange programs.
Below, we will take a look at why students should opt to study MBBS at Ulyanovsk Medical University, Russia.
- Ulyanovsk Medical University, Russia is a leading medical university in the whole of Russia.
- Ulyanovsk Medical University, Russia collaborates with top educational and research centres. It is also affiliated with Moscow State University.
- Graduates of Ulyanovsk Medical University, Russia can opt to do practical training abroad or in the same university.
- The environment is safe and comfortable and provides students with a feeling of friendliness.
- Ulyanovsk Medical University is recognized by the top organizations such as MCI, WHO, USMLE, and FAIMER.
- Every year, the university witnesses the best MCI pass out ratio.
- The entire course is taught in the English language.
- Graduates can choose to do clinical rotation either in the USA or Canada.
- Ulyanovsk Medical University offers the lowest academic fee structure possible.
Duration of MBBS in Ulyanovsk Medical University
The duration of MBBS at Ulyanovsk Medical University, Russia is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Ulyanovsk Medical University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Ulyanovsk Medical University, Russia opens on 1st July and runs till 15th August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Ulyanovsk Medical University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Ulyanovsk Medical University, Russia needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents for MBBS Admission in Ulyanovsk Medical University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Ulyanovsk Medical University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Ulyanovsk Medical University, Russia.
Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Ulyanovsk Medical University, Russia.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Ulyanovsk Medical University, Russia’s account.
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Ulyanovsk Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4000 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,80,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Ulyanovsk Medical University
Ulyanovsk Medical University, Russia offers accommodation facilities separately for boys and girls in their hostels. The hostel rooms are equipped with self-kitchens, washrooms, centralized heating systems, gymnasiums, laundry and other necessities. The rooms are allotted on 2 or 3 sharing basis and students are provided with 24 hours internet facilities as well. Indian students can grab Indian meals at the hostel mess, or dine at the university canteen.
Why Students Prefer MBBS Study from Russia?
Russia has been the top choice of not only the Indian medical students but also for the medical aspirants from the different corner of the world. Today, Russia has become the education hub. There are many reasons making MBBS in Russia the top choice for medical students.
The Top Reasons for MBBS in Russia
- Top-class education facilities for medical students
- No specific entrance examinations for getting MBBS admission
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Medium of instruction is English for the international medical candidates
- No demand of capitation or donation of any kind
- Students from more than 57 countries travel to Russia for medical education every year
- The best of the labs and research facilities are being provided by the universities in Russia to medical aspirants
- Medical universities in Russia are duly recognised by MCI, WHO, and others
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist students anytime
- Welcoming people around who value education
- Along with the various facilities to study, the top MCI approved universities in Russia offers mingling of cultures and exchange of cultural values.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|