The quality of Medical education in Georgia is just incomparable to the other Western European countries both in terms of affordability as well as feasibility. Students from the varied region in India are recommended higher studies from Georgian universities without any kind of hesitations. Getting admission in the universities of Georgia is not at all a very difficult task. Almost all of the top universities of have a very smooth and hassle-free process of admission. In an addition to this, the admission process is completely transparent which is even more beneficial to the students. There is no admission test compulsory and no any kind of the hidden charges for the admission purpose. It is based on your past academic results and your timely application submission for the enrolment in the MBBS course from Georgian medical universities. Along with the other essentials, the duration of the MBBS course has its own importance. The duration varies from a country to country. Let us below know about the Duration for MBBS in Georgia.
MBBS Studies Course Duration
- The course duration in most of the medical universities in Georgia is 5+1 year.
- In the first 5 year duration the academic studies are undertaken.
- In the last year of the MBBS course, internship program is undertaken with the aim of providing the MBBS candidate a chance to interact with the patients in hospitals while on bed.
- This internship is very helpful as it gives the opportunity to gain practical knowledge, enhance your ability to learn about the medication, surgeries, procedures, and thus apply your theoretical knowledge in the practical ways.
Advantages To MBBS Students From India
The following are some of the facilities that Indian students enjoy in Georgia:
- Top level medical universities to choose for the medical studies
- Five times moderate tuition fees than in India
- International exposure and the possibility to learn new languages
- Advanced technology in the field of medicine
- Understanding and cooperatives faculty members
- Exceptional work openings after MBBS in Georgia
MCI Approved Medical Institutions in Georgia
The top medical universities recognized by the Medical Council of India, WHO, and others are New Vision University, David Tvildiani Medical University, Caucasus International University, Tbilisi State Medical University, European Teaching University, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, University of Georgia, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Akaki Tsereteli University, and more. For the Indian medical students it mandatory to study MBBS from the MCI recognized universities only because it keeps the door open to return back to India on the successful completion of your MBBS course to practice doctorate in India. In order to obtain the license to practice in India, a medical graduate needs to clear the MCI Screening Exam. A candidate failing to crack in the first chance can try multiple times.
Some More Benefits to Indian Students Pursuing MBBS in Georgia
- The MBBS education is very much cost- effective in the country
- You receive the medical degrees which are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), WHO, UNESCO, European Council, etc.
- The MBBS Universities in Georgia make sure that they give quality education.
- The way of training and teaching MBBS students in Georgia is globally accepted.
- Students studying MBBS in Georgia have good job prospects.
- English is used as a medium of teaching here.
- They provide a top-class syllabus for medical education.
- Apart from studying, they also provide students with other extracurricular activities like seminars, debates, tours, etc.
- They give equal importance to both theoretical and practical teaching.
- The climate is ideal for international MBBS students and the faculties are internationally acclaimed.
- Means of transportations systems are the best in the country.
- They provide a special discount to the international students over here for travel.
- Students can get in touch with the professors visiting there from the nations like UK, Europe, Canada, USA and more which helps them to enhance their knowledge.
- They also have student exchange programs with European universities in other countries like UK, Sweden, Germany, Czech Republic, etc.
- Students here can do jobs for earning money in their summer vacations and semester breaks.
- The students after completing their MBBS over here stand a chance of getting a permanent residency.
- The deserving candidates get 100% assurance of receiving a student visa.
- The local people are down to earth and provide safety to international students.
- The society is rich, lively, and, multi-cultural.
MBBS Program in Tbilisi State Medical University
The doctorate program of six years intensive study has two stages, paramedical stage, and medical stage. The first paramedical stage is a two years general approach to doctorate program that covers most basic advancements in medical sciences, healthcare, humanities, psychology, physiology, and many others. It also covers core cultural values of Georgia with history of medicine, history of America, and personal communication skills. The medical stage of four years is an intensive stage that involves studying the technological aspects of medical sciences. It has everything from foundation of the medicinal system to most recent medical advancement. Applied medical science, medicinal science improvement in recent years, scientific study of clinical medicine, organization and management of healthcare system are comprehensively involved during the medical stage. It also has scholarship or in-house based one year internship. Paid internships from collaborating colleges and universities in Georgia and worldwide is also available to gain rich exposure and become a more credible medical doctorate.
Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
Tbilisi State University has a broad mission of spreading the core national and universal values not just in Georgia or Europe but in the entire universe. The university aims at promoting intellectual development of the society by disseminating new knowledge and education. Tbilisi State University flourishes high quality doctorate studies by implementing fundamentals of medical education and applied research. With competent faculty, it provides professional medical consultation to aspiring health care professionals. Minimum Criterion for Enrolling into MBBS Program by Tbilisi State University The minimum qualification to enroll into MBBS program of Tbilisi State University is fifty percent or more in aggregate of physics, chemistry, and biology. The minimum age of the aspirant should be 17 years. There should be a valid passport and visa. Besides, there are few documents required in original and should be submitted with the office of Tbilisi State University at the time of joining doctorate studies. These are birth certificate, migration certificate, and scanned copies of NEET scorecard, complete medical scorecard including HIV status and vaccination reports, and admission invitation letter of the university.
MBBS Abroad Services
- Free counseling for the MBBS course
- Assistance in the selection of the right medical universities
- Availability of the MCI approved universities to choose
- Support services in the admission application, visa application
- Support in the documentation and information gathering
- Ticketing, and pickup from the airport to the university
- Coordination support free of cost until the completion of your medical studies abroad
We at Study Europe have a dedicated team to assist you in all the possible ways. We aim at achieving our client satisfaction with the devoted and professional study abroad solution services 24x7! Student can contact us at our Delhi counseling centre for the professional and dependable admission solution services at a minimal consulting fee!
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of NMC Approved universities for MBBS Europe.
Contact Us for guaranteed admission in the English Medium NMC approved Medical Colleges at affordable cost and study MBBS Georgia | MBBS in Russia | MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan | MBBS in Ukraine and MBBS Kyrgyzstan.