Candidates have to clear the least skill, age restriction and citizenship eligibility required, before filling online form of (AIPMT) NEET 2018 UG. The age restriction law of 2017 is important for NEET UG 2018. For popular and OBC college students the minimal age is 17 years and the maximum is 25 years. However for students belonging to SC and ST class the age restricts is s 17 years to 30 years.
To seem for the NEET exam you may want the subsequent minimal education qualification.
- Twelfth Board acting college students also are eligible to apply.
- Applicants need to have certified twelfth or equivalent exam.
- The candidate has to have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Biotechnology including English as essential subjects.
- The qualifying examination (PCB institution), students ought to have obtained at least 50 percent marks for general, forty five percent marks for standard-PH and forty percent marks for OBC and SC/ST.
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates from OCI (distant places Citizen of India) class also are eligible to use.
- Applicants from J&K/Telangana/AP are also eligible for 15percent quota at All India level (also qualified for getting admission at AFMC, Pune).
- The foreign applicants/OCI should have passport to appear on this examination
- Indian candidates need to have an Aadhaar wide variety to apply the NEET test.
The Apex Court of India dated 31.03.2017 Writ Petition (Civil) – 99/2017 has said that the candidates above 25 years of age may observe for NEET-UG-2017. But from NEET 2018, the most age of 25 years RULE is relevant. Please do test the age restrict/ most strive rule in NEET 2018.
- The minimal age restrict is 17 years as on or before thirty first December of the 12 months of admission.
- The most age restrict is 25 years (for widespread and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for different categories).
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of NMC Approved universities for MBBS Europe.
Visit Our Office: F - 16, Second Floor, Preet Vihar, Delhi - 92 ( India)