Fulfill your dream of pursuing MBBS Course in Georgia by easy to fulfill admission procedure. The classes for MBBS Program in the medical universities in Georgia generally begin in the last week of September or October. A good percentage of the students from different nations of the world apply for the admission to the MBBS Program seats which are limited. The seats are limited but the applications for pursuing MBBS in Georgia are more. The admission in Georgia is allowed on a first come first serve basis. The final decision related to admission lies with the respective university authority. Hence, the students from Indian are advised to make application for their desired university in July or August to avoid last minute rush and rejection. Students from any part of India can contact Study Europe Consultants for the total admission support and solution services in Georgia. Students who do not want to risk their visa rejection can contact the team at Study Europe Consultants in Delhi. We assure complete admission assistance for MBBS in Georgia.
MBBS in Georgia at a Glance
- MD degree equivalent to MBBS in India.
- The MBBS Program duration is of 6 years divided in 5 years of academic studies and 1 year of internship in the university associated hospitals.
- The academic eligibility is 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB).
- Clearing NEET with minimum qualifying percentage is mandatory for the MBBS course admission abroad.
- Tuition fees in the top medical universities per year ranges 3900 USD to 6000 USD
- The cost for the accommodation in Georgia comes to 3200 USD approx. per year
- Medical universities are approved by MCI, WHO, & other medical bodies
- Teaching Medium followed in the Georgian universities is English & Georgian
- The intake for the MBBS course admission is August – September
Growing Importance of MBBS From Georgia in India
MBBS Study from the Georgian universities recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) is undoubtedly the right decision, investment, and choice for a rewarding career. Georgia is popular for affordable, high-quality, and globally recognized medical education. The country has succeeded in achieving its target of 100 % literacy. It is considered one of the best from the rest destination for MBBS Studies in the world. The MCI recognized universities in Georgia are the top option for study in medicine for Indian medical students. Although there are many highly considerable reason attracting Indian students and students from the different countries of the world, hassle free process of admission in Georgia is one of the key reason. Generally, the admission to MBBS Program in any medical university is a complex procedure. There are a several documents, eligibility criteria, and other things involved when it comes to study MBBS abroad. But MBBS admission in Georgia is free from hassle. Let us learn about the Admission Procedure to MBBS Course. Most of the universities facilitating MBBS course in Georgia are approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) along with the World Health Organisation (WHO), and others. It is of great benefit for the Indian students willing to return back to India to practice medicine in his/her home country.
The Simple Admission Process in Georgian Universities
The simple and easy to follow admission process has made the MBBS Course completion worry-free for medical aspirants from India. A candidate needs to follow the simple few step process for the admission confirmation.
Following are the steps to follow:
Step 1: A candidate needs to choose a university from the top MCI approved universities offering MBBS course. He or she can choose to apply in more than one university. For this, separate application need to be filled online using the respective university official admission link.
Step 2: After the safe receipt of the applications, the universities issues an offer letter to the eligible students. This is done only after the proper evaluation of a candidate application letter.
Step 3: After receiving the University Offer Letter, the applicant needs to deposit the requested tuition fee in the university's bank account.
Step 4: The Ministry of Education and Science Georgia will issue an Accreditation Letter to the student after 30 days. After the issuing of accreditation letter, the respective university receives an order from the ministry. Later, the university provides an Invitation Letter to the applicant.
Step 5: Post step 4, the visa application is made. For Visa permission, the time taken is 30 days (approximately) after the visa requirements are fulfilled.
Step 6: After receiving the Visa, The applicant is ready to fly for MBBS Study in Georgia after receiving the Visa from the Embassy. The process for admission in Georgian universities is not tedious but it requires time, efforts, information, and other support. Students consult Study Europe Consultants to avoid unnecessary struggle, documentation support, visa application, and other support making admission to MBBS Course in Georgia hassle-free.
Top Medical Universities to Study MBBS in Georgia
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- Akaki Tsereteli University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- European Teaching University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- New Vision University
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- Caucasus International University
- University of Georgia
Documents for MBBS Course Admission in Georgia
- Academic qualification certificates including 10th /12th passing certificate /mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Passport and Visa
- Health/fitness certificate
- Passport size photographs with white background
- Necessary College transcripts
- Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate (In English)
- Travel and Health Insurance Certificate.
- Bank statement of Guardian of 6 months.
Qualification for MBBS in Georgia
- A student should have complete the minimum age of 17 years
- He/she should have the basic ability of writing, specking and understanding English language
- General category students should have 50% in PCB Group in their high school exam
- ST/SC/OBC category students should have completed high school exam with 45% in PCB Group
Key Benefits to MBBS Students in Georgia
The country provides a number of the benefits to students pursuing courses in medicine. These benefits are an added advantage to the students coming from the varied nations of the world to study MBBS Program in Georgia.
Let us have a look on the few important benefits:
- Multiple universities to choose for the MBBS Studies
- Top universities are recognized by MCI which is useful for Indian students
- IELTS or TOEFL clearance certificate not required for admission
- Georgian universities have affordable fee structure
- Options to pay fees in installments to the students having financial problem
- Classes and instruction in English for international medical candidates
- Affordable country to stay with the low monthly expenses
- Hassle-free admission procedure
- Record of 100% Visa approval
- Highly engaging environment for the MBBS students
- WHO/MCI approved universities facilitating medical courses
- No capitation or donation is required for MBBS course admission
- Georgia features the lowest crime rates in the world making it safe for studies
- Separate facilities for girls and boys to stay comfortably
- Option for PG programs
- Rewarding career and good pay packages to the students graduation from Georgia
Lifestyle in Georgia
The lifestyle differs from country to country. It becomes difficult at many times to adjust but when it comes to Georgia, students from India are easy able to adjust themselves in the good lifestyle followed in Georgia. Indian students love staying and pursue MBBS course from the Georgian universities because of the good facilities offered to international students. Students love to try native food and communication with the locals having friendly nature. Studying in the peaceful atmosphere and enjoying lifestyle in Georgia is a great experience for Indian medical students. Get your desire of studying MBBS from Georgia fulfilled with our 100% dependable MBBS education abroad consulting services. Contact us today for the free counseling!
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration
|Fees Structure in INR
|MBBS Fees in Russia
|15 Lacs – 60 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine
|20 Lacs to 30 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Georgia
|22 Lacs – 35 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan
|13 lacs – 20 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan
|18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Poland
|60 lacs to 70 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Armenia
|22 Lacs to 30 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in China
|25 Lacs to 30 Lacs
|MBBS Fees in Philippines
|20 Lacs to 25 Lacs
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of NMC Approved universities for MBBS Europe.
Contact Us for guaranteed admission in the English Medium NMC approved Medical Colleges at affordable cost and study MBBS Georgia | MBBS in Russia | MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan | MBBS in Ukraine and MBBS Kyrgyzstan.