Do not miss the Golden Opportunity to Pursue MBBS from the Top Medical Universities in Georgia recognized by the Medical Council of India. There are more than 10 universities in the country offering world-class medical education to the local and international students. The country has received the recognition from the different governing bodies. Today, it has become the hub for medical education. Georgia provides the facility to make exclusive choice. A student is free to make his/her selection of university from the prestigious universities. Indian students prefer studying medicine from the MCI approved universities because it keeps the door to practice medicine in India open for Indian medical graduates subject to the clearance of the MCI Screening Test. The admission procedure, eligibility criterion, and documentations are similar in most of the medical universities in Georgia.
Medical Universities in Georgia Admission Procedure
- The online application form of doctorate study is available at respective official website of each University.
- After completing the form it should be sent to the mentioned authorities.
- The duly filled application form should be attached with scanned copies of all the necessary documents. These are highest qualification certificate, birth certificate, residence certificate, and NEET certificate in case of scholarships.
- The university generates admission letter of the MBBS aspirant by submitting a duly filled online application form and scanned copies of necessary documents.
- After receiving the admission letter of a University, the aspirant should submit requested fees in the university bank account.
- After confirming fee submission, the university generates ministry approved student visa of required time period.
- The student visa usually takes 30 days after confirming fee submission.
- After receiving the student visa, the MBBS aspirant should prepare for the departure.
Eligibility Criteria for Studying MBBS from Medical Universities in Georgia
- Age: The candidate age must be 17 years or more at the time of applying for the MBBS Program. Do not apply if you are unable to fulfill the age limit criteria and wait for the time.
- Education: The applicant should have passed their 12th class exam from a recognized board. He/she should have 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and English. Their overall percentage should not be less than 50%. The ST/SC/OBS class students must have passed the 12th class exam from a recognized board with 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and English.
- Language: The medical aspirant should be able to understand, speak, and write English.
- Entrance exam: The candidate needs to have qualified NEET with the minimum percentage required. No IELTS/TOEFL is required.
- The admission process is hassle free.
Common Facilities at Medical Universities in Georgia
- Fresh and clean drinking water
- Round the clock power supply
- Internet facility and well-equipped Library
- Recreation facilities
- Modern labs
- Spacious and airy classrooms
Course Duration in Medical Universities in Georgia
- The MBBS course in Medical Universities in Georgia takes six years to be completed.
- In these 6 years a student needs to complete five years for theoretical education and 1 year of internship.
- Interns are sent to some of the reputed hospitals and clinics in Georgia where they get hands on training on the various advanced medical practices in the world.
- Latest research developments and education methodologies are applied to provide best quality medical education.
Let us have brief information on the top medical universities preferred by the students from India:
Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (TSU)
Overview of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (TSU) for MBBS
- The basic eligibility is 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in 10+2 academic studies
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (TSU) ranks 359 in the world
- NEET entrance test with the qualifying marks is necessary
- USD 6000 per year is the approximate course fees
- The course duration for MBBS in medical universities in Georgia is 5+1 Years
- The medium of instruction for the international students is English
- Universities are recognized and approved by MCI and WHO
Caucasus International University
Overview of Caucasus International University for MBBS
- For the Indian students, medical universities in Georgia is the best option
- The basic eligibility for MBBS admission is 50% in PCBE in class 10+2
- The minimum qualifying percentage in NEET Entrance Test is compulsory
- MBBS Course Fees in Caucasus International University is INR 3,25,000 each year
- The duration for MBBS Program is 6 years
- English is the medium of instruction for MBBS course in Caucasus International University
Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU)
Country Ranking 8 is the country ranking of Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU) offering medical education in Georgia. Overview of TSMU for MBBS
- 70 % in PCBE in class 10+2 is the basic eligibility for the admission to the MBBS Program in the Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU)
- According to the Health Ministry, clearing NEET with the minimum percentile is mandatory
- USD 6500 per year approx. is the course fee for MBBS course in the Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU)
- 5+1 years is the course duration for study in medicine which includes 1 year internship
- English language is the medium of instruction for overseas students enrolling for medicinal studies in Georgia
- Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU) is recognized by MCI and WHO
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University is recognized by World Health Organisation (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), UNESCO, and more. Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University at a Glance
- All the facilities are provided by The University provides to the students such as accommodation, internet, food and many more.
- Latest technology, advanced study techniques, synchronized clinical interpretations, competent faculty, and modern day advancements also help to ensure that doctorate is able to work worldwide.
- Accommodation in hostel, foods available to students, drinks, all are available at extremely affordable prices.
- The environment of the campus is safe and calm
- It provides the knowledge about the clinical study to the students and moreover, with the help of internship, it becomes easy to gain practical abilities in the medical as well as practical experience too.
David Tvildiani Medical University, Georgia
The following are the reasons for choosing DTMU:
- It is the leading medical institution in Georgia.
- The Medical Doctor (MD) programme is based on the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) and the course structure is also based on pattern taught in the university.
- This university has the highest number of students passing the USMLE in Georgia.
The university has been recognized by:
- Georgian Ministry of Education
- Georgian Ministry of Health
- National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement, Georgia
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- The Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
New Vision University (NVU)
Why Students Choose New Vision University (NVU)?
- Premium quality education
- No entrance examinations
- Education facilities are simply world class
- Modern infrastructure with latest equipment
Students’ Life at New Vision University
Students’ life at New Vision University is dynamic and supported by the services offered by the university. There are plenty of opportunities to explore and develop the professional and personal skills of the students. The university has a students’ support center dealing with all the issues pertaining to students’ problems.
The University of Georgia (UGA)
- The university facilitates 25 baccalaureate degrees in over 140 fields
- Professional degrees in law, pharmacy, and veterinary medicine
- Specialist education degrees in 18 fields and 4 doctoral degrees in 98 areas
- University of Georgia has gained worldwide recognition and has become the prime choice for study in medicine
Contact the top MBBS Education abroad consultant in Delhi for the MBBS course admission to the medical universities in Georgia at a low consulting fee!
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS Europe. Contact Us for guaranteed admission in the English Medium MCI approved Medical Colleges at affordable cost and study MBBS Georgia | MBBS Russia | MBBS Ukraine and MBBS Kyrgyzstan. Call Us: +91- 9212-101-597 or Write us: email@example.com Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)