Georgia has become the international hub for world-class education. Students from the different part of the world compete with each other to seek admission not only in the medical studies but also in the different areas of higher education. The importance and demand of MBBS Studies from Georgia has increased worldwide. There is no doubt in the fact that there are several good to learn reasons, advantages, and facilities students enjoy which forces them to choose Georgia for higher education. One of the biggest and unavoidable factors considered while seeking admission in a foreign country is the students life. If we talk about MBBS Program, the duration is 6 years. So a student will be required to devote 5 year complete for the academic leaning and 1 year for the internship as a part of the MBBS Course. It is very difficult to imagine the stay for 6 years if student’s life there is not interesting. Hence, Georgian educational institutions particularly medical universities have ensured that the student life in Georgia remains filled with excitement always. For the same many steps are taken. Different facilities are arranged for recreation, fitness, activities, food court, etc. Let us learn about student life in Georgia. Students live life with cheerful, helpful, and cooperative friends around him.
About the Country
Georgia is located on the East of the Black Sea and on the South of the Great Caucasus Mountains. Tbilisi is the capital of Georgia. The Georgian people have rich history since ancient times. It has successfully survived the Turkish and Persian domination. It has also been an integral part of the Soviet Union and has received all science advancement and modernity during that time. Independent Georgia came into existence in 1991. The Caucasian Mountain protects the land from chilling winds. The region has diverse weather zones. Western Georgia has a humid and warm climate and the Eastern side has dry and moderately cold weather. There are many languages used in Georgia. Georgian and Russian are the two most spoken languages in Georgia. A few Caucasian languages are also in use.
Education in Georgia
The education system of Georgia is modern and elite. School education is divided into three levels:
- Elementary Education
- Basic Education
- Secondary Education
After attaining the secondary school certificate, a student is allowed to take admission in higher institutions. The higher education institutions in Georgia provide education at;
- Graduate Level (3-4 years)
- Master Level (2 years)
- Doctoral Degree (3 years)
At present, Georgia has around 50 institutions offering higher education degrees.
Top Universities in Georgia to Choose for MBBS Studies
Georgia has world-class modern universities. Approximately 30,000 thousand students are given admission in the graduate courses each year.
The famous universities of Georgia are:
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- Akaki Tsereteli University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- European Teaching University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- New Vision University
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- Caucasus International University
- University of Georgia
Living in Georgia
The shelter is the most important factor that determines your future prospects for studying in a country. It is of prime importance to find place to stay and eat. The rent of the accommodation depends on how many are going to stay and facilities offered.
- The rented space is available through brokers. The owners will have some terms and conditions, which you will have to agree with.
- It is advisable to negotiate the rent with the owners beforehand. If you are going to stay in a shared space then it might cost you around $100-130 for a month and if you are planning to stay alone then the cost will go up to $200-250 per month.
- The summer vacations begin in the month of July in Georgia and it offers a good time to search, shift and find a better place.
- In some places, the bills (water and electricity) might be included in the monthly rent or you may be required to pay it separately.
When you are in another country, the cost of living is not just about apartment rent and food.
The overall expenses in Georgia would include:
- Rent for Apartment
- Water/Electricity bills
- Bus travel
- Metro travel
- Travel and touring
- Membership expenses for various clubs
- Georgia has one of the most vibrant and diverse cultures.
- Georgian cities have many parks, resorts, museums, and theatres. A visit to such places will definitely give an exciting weekend.
- Infrastructure in Georgia still reminisces of huge watchtowers, hand-carved balconies, and ancient Churches,
- The relishing cuisine of Georgia is an attraction. Organic vegetables are easily available and you would find the best Tomatoes in the world in Georgia.
- The food is pocket-friendly which an advantage for foreign students.
Campus Life in Georgia
Most of the universities in Georgia have various clubs and teams. Students have the option of engaging in many activities through the clubs as well as many socio-cultural events to explore the culture of Georgia.
You will find the following options in almost all universities in Georgia:
- Sports Clubs- Offer many sports and you can become a part of the university team.
- Campus Resource Centres- These offices provide back up support to the students. You can find all the important information here at the centres.
- Community Service Centres- Offers opportunities to explore Georgian society.
- Women Support Centre- Provides all the support round the clock. This centre is responsible for a gender-sensitive environment and resolution of complaints.
- Clean water, power backup, internet facility is provided at an affordable cost
- Separate accommodation in hostel is facilitated for male and female students
Exploring International Culture
Indian students get the very good chance to know about the fellow classmate culture, food habits, lifestyle, and more. You get the opportunity to participate in the different cultural activities, celebrate festivals together. Taste varied category of food items. You can enhance your knowledge and gather information about the varied cultures followed in the different former of the world from your classmates. Students can travel around in the city freely. Indian students can return back during the long vacations.
International Student Network
Building International Student Network is a good decision. It helps you become the part of international student fraternity. Students can share his/her views, thoughts, and suggestions in group. You can seek assistance, gather information free of cost and seek help of any kind from your friends in the International Student Network. Indian students love enjoying food, climate, interacting with classmates, roommates, and other Indian senior students pursuing MBBS course from the medical universities in Georgia. Affordable stay, food, tuition fee, transportation cost, and others make student life comfortable. Students are not required to struggle unnecessarily for anything. All the essential things are easily accessible. Overall, the student life in Georgia is cherishable.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of NMC Approved universities for MBBS Europe.
Contact Us for guaranteed admission in the English Medium NMC approved Medical Colleges at affordable cost and study MBBS Georgia | MBBS in Russia | MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan | MBBS in Ukraine and MBBS Kyrgyzstan.