Today, Ukraine is considered as one of the most preferred and popular destinations for studying MBBS. Ukraine's MBBS course is diversified as well as excellent and offered at an affordable cost. For international students, studying in Ukraine is helpful as they can avail loans and scholarships easily. Any student can even get financial assistance from the Government in the middle of his tenure. People from individual parts of the world wish to study MBBS in India. But, this dream of every aspiring doctor is not fulfilled. The reasons behind this are a large amount of capitation fees, limited medical seats, cut-off marks, etc. That's why; students are now turning to other countries in abroad to shape their MBBS career. And, the best state to pursue your dream MBBS course is Ukraine. In fact, finding a suitable job in Ukraine per your specialized subject has also become easy. Studying MBBS in Ukraine has now become like a trend. This trend is being followed by almost also medical aspirant passing out from high school. And, this has also resulted in the growing popularity of Ukraine as a favored MBBS destination.
Education System of Ukraine
The education system of Ukraine is designed to make its students’ career boom with development. Their education system is advanced and on par with western countries like US, Canada, UK, etc. All the MBBS courses provided by Ukrainian Universities are made for English speaking people. So, all the potential medical students can benefit from Ukraine’s MBBS programs.
- Ukraine's medical Universities are famous for providing the MBBS course in the discipline Medicine.
- So, a graduate from Ukrainian medical University can work anywhere in the field of medicine.
- The applicants have to fulfill the statutory requirements of the Medical Council of their respective countries.
- Because of no entrance examination, Ukraine has made the admission process effortless for aspiring doctors.
- Ukraine is famous for providing both undergraduate and postgraduate education.
- Universities put zero pressure on students and also make them do self-study during classes.
- Such flexibility is provided so that a student’s mental and physical health is not hampered.
- They believe that studies are a part of life and vice-versa.
- They want their students to enjoy their life too
- That is why the students can manage a social life, sightseeing, partying all while studying.
Reasons for International Students to Pursue MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is a home of some of the oldest and most demanded medical Universities. Students from all over the world apply to Universities in Ukraine for studying MBBS. The Ukrainian Government is continuously trying to improve and develop their medical education. Their focus is to make their MBBS education the best and flexible in the world. To maintain their standard of medical school, they constantly keep on helping the Ukrainian Universities. Major reasons that attract students towards Ukraine’s medical education programs are as follows:-
- Medical Universities in Ukraine provide high quality education and world class infrastructure too.
- The Ukrainian Government supply aids both materially and financially to the Universities for conducting researches.
- In Ukraine, MBBS fees are very low compared to other countries’ MBBS courses.
- Even, the cost of living in Ukraine is very affordable.
- All the medical Universities in Ukraine organize various seminars and international conferences for their students’ benefits.
- Ukrainian medical Universities strictly prohibit accepting donations of any kind.
- Ukraine’s medical Universities are approved by medical councils of different countries, like MCI, WHO, UNESCO, etc.
- The Government also offers scholarships to meritorious foreign students or to those who not financially stable.
- Almost all the top medical Universities in Ukraine are under or sponsored by the Ukrainian Government.
- Universities' primary focus is to make their students familiar with more practical knowledge in Medicine.
- Today, Ukraine has 65000 foreign students from 147 countries studying MBBS in different medical Universities.
- The Universities award degrees as "MD Physician," after successful completion of the MBBS course.
- The above mentioned degree is equivalent to the degree awarded to MBBS students in India.
- The MBBS course in Ukraine is of 6 years, which also includes a 1 year internship.
- All the Universities have an innovative and bilingual education structure.
- They even provide live training to the students.
- Apart from course curriculum, all the medical Universities emphasize on promoting extracurricular activities.
- From indoor to outdoor, stage to offstage events, Universities offer a wide range of extracurricular activities.
- While studying in Ukraine, the students are presented as European Union Standard.
- Passing IELTS & TOEFL examinations is not mandatory for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine.
- The teaching techniques here are carried by under the Bologna process & European credit transfer scheme.
- This means that the course is compatible for all the European countries, including the U.K. and Germany.
- ECTS feature helps you to change your medical college to any other European medical college.
- Ukrainian medical Universities have a student-teacher ratio of 8:1, which is best in the world.
- College timings in Ukraine are so flexible that a student can work as part timer.
- A student can earn up to 500 USD per month while studying.
- This way he can cover his daily expenses by his own.
- Apart from Medicine, other most popular fields of MBBS in Ukrainian Universities are-
- Dentistry, and
- Moreover, Ukrainians are considered as pioneers in surgery.
- So, if you are a surgeon from Ukraine then you are sure to become world famous.
- An applicant looking forward to study MBBS in Ukraine must fall in the following age limit-
- Must be above the age of 17 years, and
- Should not be older than 25 years of age.
- The age limit is as on 31st December of the year of application in the MBBS course.
- The applicant must have had Physics Chemistry and Biology as subjects in their 10+2 or equivalent.
- And, he should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the above mentioned three subjects.
- The applicant’s 10+2 education must be done from a recognized Institution.
- A student looking for admission in Ukraine’s medical Universities must have a valid NEET scorecard.
- Only those students who have secured cut off NEET marks are eligible to study from abroad.
Undergraduate MBBS Course for Indian Students:
- It’s mandatory for an Indian medical student to hold a valid Eligibility Certificate to study abroad.
- The Eligibility Certificate must be issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi, India.
- To earn the Eligibility Certificate, the Indian must pass 10+2 level of education or its equivalent.
- And, in this 10+2 examination, he must secure a minimum of 50% marks in the subjects-
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- To study postgraduate course in Ukraine, graduation in Medical is compulsory.
- And, one year of internship is mandatory too.
- Internship must be done from a University recognized by the Government of their respective country.
IELTS and/or TOEFL:
- To test a student’s English Language skills, IELTS and TOEFL examinations are the benchmark examinations.
- To study any course in a foreign country passing in IELTS/TOEFL examinations is mandatory.
- But, medical Universities in Ukraine do not require appearing and passing in IELTS/TOEFL examinations.
- A valid Passport and Visa is also required.
For admission in any medical University in Ukraine, foreign students must fulfill all the eligibility criteria. The Ministry of public Health and the Ministry of Education, Ukraine approves the medical course curriculum. A student has to submit the following things to the University through his country’s concerned representatives-
- Duly filled up form in original along with the attested photocopies of the required documents.
- After receiving the original form and the attested photocopies of the documents, those are thoroughly scrutinized.
- If everything is per the Universities criteria, admission is granted to the student.
- But, only after seeking the approval of the University’s Authorized Representative, the admission is granted.
- No referrals or recommendations are entertained in any of the medical Universities in Ukraine.
- Any staff/student found guilty of accepting a bribe or doing favoritism, is barred from the country.
- Ukraine is very particular in maintaining decorum and University’s status.
- Besides, all this, no other type of formality is required in their admission process.
- The student at his discretion can deposit the fees either through check or in cash.
- In both the cases, the University duly issues a receipt for the amount received.
All the above-mentioned criteria determining a candidate's eligibility for MBBS in Ukraine are not too difficult. Any candidate failing in any of the above eligibility criteria will not find admission in Ukraine. Affordable fees and adjustable environment also makes Ukraine the most sought after destination for MBBS. With world-class educational infrastructure, a student can even afford a good social life too. That’s all for eligibility criteria for MBBS course in Ukraine. For more information on eligibility criteria for MBBS in Ukraine, contact us today.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of NMC Approved universities for MBBS Europe.
Contact Us for guaranteed admission in the English Medium NMC approved Medical Colleges at affordable cost and study MBBS Georgia | MBBS in Russia | MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan | MBBS in Ukraine and MBBS Kyrgyzstan.