Presently, many students across the world, especially Indian students live with the dream of becoming a certified doctor in the future. However, the medical education fee proves to be a barrier that prevents them from achieving their goals.
At such a scenario, studying MBBS in Russia can be a lifesaver. The best medical universities in Russia are MCI approved and offer MBBS course at an affordable fee. Additionally, students get to enjoy high-quality education and the MBBS degree offered at graduation is globally recognized. The admission process is also quite easy and the faculties are highly-skilled.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 6290
- Country Ranking – 252
Found in 1920, the Kuban State Medical University was established by the Government of the Russian Federation. Till date, the university is considered of the oldest and the top medical universities in the entire country. Thanks to the quality management system, Kuban State Medical University holds a special spot among the higher educational institutions of Russia and also among the students who wish to study MBBS in Russia.
The Kuban State Medical University was also existent during World War II and thus had to be moved twice to the city of Tyumen and Yerevan. The university is currently located in the city of Krasnodar, and it first started training foreign students in the year 1961.
Accreditation and Recognition of Kuban State Medical University
Kuban State Medical University offers first-rate medical education and follows an international curriculum with up-to-date infrastructure.
The university is also recognized by some of the top international organizations including;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- And, Medical Council Of India (MCI);
There are 64 departments under 7 faculties at Kuban State Medical University where they enrol 65,000 students every year. The faculty members account to 624 of whom 123 are academicians and 371 are candidates of science. Additional features in the university include 900 classrooms and laboratories, 1600 technological equipment, and 12 lecture halls.
Faculties / Departments at Kuban State Medical University
The faculties at Kuban State Medical University are as follows:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Stomatology
- Faculty of Postgraduate
- Faculty of Pharmacy
Why Study MBBS In Kuban State Medical University, Russia
Kuban State Medical University has been training foreign nationals since the 1960s and graduates of the university are currently involved in medical practices both in their respective as well as foreign countries. Of the 65,000 students who study in the university every year, over 500 students hail from international countries.
The faculty members at Kuban State Medical University are highly-qualified, experienced, and amiable to students. Moreover, the medium of instruction is English. Various training and course delivery methods such as lectures, laboratory classes, conferences, and seminars, are conducted by the Kuban State Medical University to impart students with surplus knowledge, and this is the reason that makes this university one of the best medical establishments in the country.
Here are the main advantages of studying MBBS at Kuban State Medical University, Russia.
- The entire course is taught in the English language.
- All educational programs in Kuban State Medical University abide by European standards of education.
- The academic fee is comparatively lower, and students don’t have to pass an entrance test in order to seek admission.
- The entire admission process is easy and simplified without donations or hidden charges.
- The MBBS degree offered is recognized worldwide.
- The university is accredited by some of the most prestigious international organizations including WHO, and MCI.
- Students don’t have to pass TOEFL or IELTS.
- Friendly and safe environment for students to grow and thrive in.
- Scholarship opportunities to support your education.
- MCI Exam training is offered to Indian students.
- The cost of living is affordable.
- Kuban State Medical University participates in different international cooperation programs.
Duration of MBBS in Kuban State Medical University
The duration of MBBS at Kuban State Medical University is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Kuban State Medical University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Kuban State Medical University opens on July and runs till August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Kuban State Medical University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Kuban State Medical University needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents for MBBS Admission in Kuban State Medical University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Kuban State Medical University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Kuban State Medical University.
Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Kuban State Medical University.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Kuban State Medical University’s account.
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Kuban State Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4000 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,80,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Kuban State Medical University
Kuban State Medical University provides four fully-furnished hostels for students to reside in. Students get to avail several facilities in the hostels including free Wi-Fi, laundry services, 24-hour security, hot water, central heating system, etc.
The city of Krasnodar is also considered a safe and comfortable place for Indian students to live in. Kuban State Medical University conducts events to celebrate festivals where students are given the opportunity to exhibit their talents by performing folk songs and dances.
The hostels are located just near the university campus, and special attention is paid to ensure girl’s students’ safety. Indian students are also given an Indian mess facility to grab Indian meals of their preferences.
Why Students Prefer MBBS Study from Russia?
Russia has been the top choice of not only the Indian medical students but also for the medical aspirants from the different corner of the world. Today, Russia has become the education hub. There are many reasons making MBBS in Russia the top choice for medical students.
The Top Reasons for MBBS in Russia
- Top-class education facilities for medical students
- No specific entrance examinations for getting MBBS admission
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Medium of instruction is English for the international medical candidates
- No demand of capitation or donation of any kind
- Students from more than 57 countries travel to Russia for medical education every year
- The best of the labs and research facilities are being provided by the universities in Russia to medical aspirants
- Medical universities in Russia are duly recognised by MCI, WHO, and others
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist students anytime
- Welcoming people around who value education
- Along with the various facilities to study, the top MCI approved universities in Russia offers mingling of cultures and exchange of cultural values.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|