Studying MBBS in Russia might be your best option if you are planning to study MBBS abroad as the top medical universities in Russia has been training students for over 150 years. Furthermore, medical universities in Russia provide better practical knowledge than any of the medical universities in India.
Graduating from a top medical college in Russia with English taught course opens your door to limitless opportunities around the world. In the upcoming section, we will discuss factors that make Kursk State Medical University a great option to study MBBS in Russia.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 5112
- Country Ranking – 191
A non-profit public medical institution, Kursk State Medical University was established in 1935 in the city of Kursk. The university offers several degrees in various fields of education such as bachelors, masters, and doctorate degrees. International students are provided with an easy admission procedure to grab admission and every year Kursk State Medical University witnesses a huge number of students trying studying MBBS in Russia.
Accreditation and Recognition of Kursk State Medical University
Kursk State Medical University is one of the top 10 best medical universities in Russia. It was also the very first university in Russia to offer MBBS course in English medium.
Kursk State Medical University has also gained many accreditations under its belt as follows;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- Medical Council of Australia;
- General Medical Council;
- JPA Malaysia;
- MC Sri Lanka;
- And, The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
Presently, Kursk State Medical University has enrolled over 5,500 students of which 1,200 students hail from international countries.
Faculties / Departments at Kursk State Medical University
The various faculties at Kursk State Medical University are as listed below:
- Faculty Of Medicine
- Faculty Of Pharmacy
- Faculty Of Stomatology/ Dentistry
- Faculty Of Nursing
- Faculty Of Paediatrics
- Faculty Of Medico Prevention
Why Study MBBS In Kursk State Medical University, Russia
Kursk State Medical University primary mission and vision are to provide students with quality knowledge about human health, best health care practice, and medical science. The teachers, students, and faculty staff all take part in making this goal come true.
Till date, the university has trained over 1000 Doctors of Medicine, Dentists, and Pharmacists. Kursk State Medical University offers world-class education to students in an environment that is brimming with opportunities. Students can learn new skills, meet diverse people, make friends, and thus shape their future in a myriad of ways.
Below given are the main benefits that students bag when studying MBBS in Russia at Kursk State Medical University.
- The entire course is taught in the English language and there are no language restrictions.
- Kursk State Medical University is one of the oldest as well as the biggest medical universities in Russia.
- With over 400 teachers, the university offers top-notch education by assisting the students in research and training programs of UG courses.
- The fee structure is kept quite affordable and economical for every student who wishes to study MBBS.
- Kursk State Medical University ranks among the top 10 medical universities in Russia.
- The university also possesses a Research Institute of Ecological Medicine and a consulting diagnostics polyclinic and medical institute.
- Kursk State Medical University always keep themselves up-to-date with new teaching methods, computer technologies, and training tools.
- Kursk State Medical University possess a remarkable reputation in the world for its high educational standards.
Duration of MBBS in Kursk State Medical University
The duration of MBBS at Kursk State Medical University is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Kursk State Medical University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Kursk State Medical University opens on 1st July and runs till 15th September. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months. Visa is issued only after you receive the invitation letter.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Kursk State Medical University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents for MBBS Admission in Kursk State Medical University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Kursk State Medical University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Kursk State Medical University.
Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Kursk State Medical University, Russia.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Ukrainian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Kursk State Medical University’s account.
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Kursk State Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||6200 USD||1100 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||4,34,000 Rupees/yr.||77,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Kursk State Medical University
Kursk State Medical University provides hostel accommodation for students in their 6 hostels that are well-furnished and made comfortable by equipping all the necessary facilities. However, only 3 hostels from among the 6 which are known as modern hostel are made available especially for international students. Located just a five minutes’ walk away from the university, the hostel required features every facility including a central heating system to hot water.
Furthermore, Kursk State Medical University also conduct sports and art events for students to indulge in and exhibit their talents.
Why Students Prefer MBBS Study from Russia?
Russia has been the top choice of not only the Indian medical students but also for the medical aspirants from the different corner of the world. Today, Russia has become the education hub. There are many reasons making MBBS in Russia the top choice for medical students.
The Top Reasons for MBBS in Russia
- Top-class education facilities for medical students
- No specific entrance examinations for getting MBBS admission
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Medium of instruction is English for the international medical candidates
- No demand of capitation or donation of any kind
- Students from more than 57 countries travel to Russia for medical education every year
- The best of the labs and research facilities are being provided by the universities in Russia to medical aspirants
- Medical universities in Russia are duly recognised by MCI, WHO, and others
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist students anytime
- Welcoming people around who value education
- Along with the various facilities to study, the top MCI approved universities in Russia offers mingling of cultures and exchange of cultural values.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|