Due to the reputation of MBBS degree soaring higher and higher, many medical aspirants are popping up around the world with dreams to become a doctor. Nevertheless, the medical education expenses are so high in some countries, especially in India, that students are forced to give up on their dreams.
In such a scenario, MBBS in Russia has become a hot destination due to the high-quality education that they provide at lower course fees. Let it be the latest medical devices, scholarships, or the great infrastructure, Russia offers a store full of benefits to medical aspirants who wish to enjoy a high standard of education.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 4673
- Country Ranking – 162
Named after G.R. Derzhavin, Tambov State University is one of the most reputed universities in Russia. Established in the year 1843, the university is situated in the city of Tambov. Tambov State University is one of the oldest universities of its kind in Russia and maybe the world. The university provides world-class education, constitutes a faculty that is well-qualified and experienced
Accreditation and Recognition of Tambov State University
Tambov State University is fully recognized by international organizations such as;
- National Medical Commission;
- World Health Organization;
- International Medical Education Directory;
- US Education Department;
- General Council of Medicine of Great Britain;
- And, FAIMER.
Presently, 11,000 students study at Tambov State University of which a majority of the students hail from international countries. The low academic fee structure and a high standard of medical education that this university feature is the main driving force that attracts students from foreign countries. The international students mainly come from countries such as India, China, Germany, Belgium, and Africa. Every year over 150 students enrols at Tambov State University from India, while around 300 seek admission from other countries as well.
Faculties / Departments at Tambov State University
Tambov State University operates in the field of research and higher education in Russia, and thus offer various academic degrees under different subjects as listed below.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Mathematics, Physics, and Information Technology
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Management and Service
- Faculty of Law and National Security
- Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of Humanities and Horticultural Education
- Faculty of Environmental Technologies and Sports
Why Study MBBS In Tambov State University, Russia
One of the oldest and most reputed medical universities in Russia, Tambov State University highlights state-of-the-art infrastructure and latest teaching techniques. The university put great effort to leverage futuristic development equipment, natural anatomic training models, stands, and posters to impart the right amount of knowledge to students.
The cutting-edge training methods and highly-qualified faculty members combined with the various leisure and entertainment activities offered by Tambov State University make the students’ life an easy and exciting journey when studying MBBS in Russia.
The main advantages of studying MBBS at Tambov State University, Russia include the following:
- Tambov State University, Russia is one of the biggest and the oldest of its kind in the whole country.
- The course is taught in English, and it doesn’t require the students to learn the local language.
- Tambov State University offers on-campus accommodation facilities for foreign students and plenty of other sports and cultural events for students to showcase their talents.
- Tambov State University collaborates with the US and European leading universities to offer exchange programs which helps provide graduates with additional outlooks on the national as well international level.
- Equipped with modern equipment, the university provides students with modern knowledge and enable them to get a hand on experience about the latest technologies.
- The fee structure is quite affordable and candidates are offered the option seek direct admission to Tambov State University without donation or hidden charges.
Duration of MBBS in Tambov State University
MBBS course at Tambov State University runs for a total of 6 years including 1 year of internship. The first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical or academic medical education, while the last one year deals with hands-on-experience or an internship in an affiliated hospital.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Tambov State University
The classes for MBBS at Tambov State University commence in the last week of September or the first week of October. The admission process usually begins in September, but as there are thousands of students who apply for MBBS in Russia from around the world, it is important that you place your application at the earliest. The seats are allocated on a first come first serve basis, so the earlier you apply, the better.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Tambov State University
Students who wish to study MBBS in Tambov State University, Russia needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 60% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 40% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
- The applicants should clear both IELTS and TOEFL.
MBBS Admission Procedure in Tambov State University
The admission procedure to apply for MBBS in Tambov State University, Russia is as follows.
- Fill the online application form along with all the required documents.
- The applications are reviewed by the university after which the applicants are to deposit the fees into the university’s bank account.
- Once it is done, the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia issues an accreditation letter to the applicants within 30 days. Upon this, the university receives a ministry order and it issues an invitation letter to the students as well.
- The visa approval takes nearly 30 days after all the above procedures are completed.
- After the fee is cleared, the day and date of departure is planned and finalised.
MBBS Fees in Tambov State University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4200 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,94,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Tambov State University
During the period of education, all students at Tambov State University are offered accommodation at the university hostels located in close proximity to the educational buildings. The rooms are allotted on twin and triple sharing basis.
Facilities such as heaters, washing machines, electricity, Wi-Fi, restrooms, 24/7 hospital service, and individual cots, beds, pillows and blankets are provided to make the students’ life comfortable. Furthermore, there are also sports clubs, libraries, and cafés for students to spend their leisure time. Tambov lies in close proximity to the Caspian Sea and thus the city experiences a warm climate. Tambov State University also conducts extracurricular activities like music and dance theatres, historical reconstruction club, and stand-up comedy competitions.
Why Students Prefer MBBS Study from Russia?
Russia has been the top choice of not only the Indian medical students but also for the medical aspirants from the different corner of the world. Today, Russia has become the education hub. There are many reasons making MBBS in Russia the top choice for medical students.
The Top Reasons for MBBS in Russia
- Top-class education facilities for medical students
- No specific entrance examinations for getting MBBS admission
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Medium of instruction is English for the international medical candidates
- No demand of capitation or donation of any kind
- Students from more than 57 countries travel to Russia for medical education every year
- The best of the labs and research facilities are being provided by the universities in Russia to medical aspirants
- Medical universities in Russia are duly recognised by NMC, WHO, and others
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist students anytime
- Welcoming people around who value education
- Along with the various facilities to study, the top NMC approved universities in Russia offers mingling of cultures and exchange of cultural values.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|