Armenia- University of Traditional Medicine
Everyone has some dreams to become something in the future. Those with the dreams of becoming a successful doctor in the future comes to Armenia for MBBS. Armenia has become the booming hub for MBBS students pursuing their dreams. University of Traditional Medicine in Armenia is one of the best universities in Yerevan, Armenia. Although, pursuing MBBS in Armenia has some hurdles such as climatic condition and governmental issue. Universities such as UTM has surpassed all the issues and is providing world class education to all students.
They provide flexible courses and is reaching the goal towards excellence education in MBBS. The university of Traditional Medicine was found in the year 1992 and faced rapid growth over the years. It has left behind many other universities and is becoming the best in the country. After years of massive effort and successful outcomes, the university finally got its accreditation. The ministry of education and science accredited UTM in the early 2000. After that WHO declared the university to be a legal and proclaimed entity in the medicinal field. Every year, massive number of student flock from foreign countries to this university to pursue their dreams.
Establishment of University of Traditional Medicine
- The university was established in the year of 1992.
- The University of Traditional Medicine has low tuition fees.
- There is no donation or entrance test required to do MBBS in Armenia.
- UTM provides world class education and is recognized by eminent entities such as WHO, MCI, ECMO etc.
- The medical degrees of MBBS in Armenia are worth a lot of value.
- UTM provides high quality education to all the students.
- Students studying MBBS in UTM will be offered effective internship at the end of their course.
- The university provides hostel facilities to overseas students.
- All the hostels are equipped with modern facilities, such as central heating, food arrangement etc.
- You will be eligible to study in India after the MBBS course in Armenia.
- The environment is quite friendly and safe.
- There is no issue with food here in Armenian Universities.
- The admission process is easy and convenient in this university.
- Easy visa process
- Students will get global exposure if they pursue MBBS from University of Traditional Medicine.
- You will find a lot of your country mates here in this university, so you will never feel alone.
- Our faculty members are extremely experienced; you will get the best learning experience here.
- The world rank of the University of Traditional Medicine is 12466.
- The country ranking of University of Traditional Medicine is 33.
Indian Students studying MBBS in University of Traditional Medicine
- Low tuition fees are the main reasons why MBBS in Armenia is ideal for Indian students.
- University of Traditional Medicine provides top class MBBS education that you will not get anywhere.
- Use of modern technology in MBBS study.
- Low accommodation cost in Armenia is one of the big reasons for Indians to settle here.
- Indian food availability in Armenia.
- It is a very calm and student friendly place to live in and study without any hassle.
- The environment is top notch, and excellent infrastructure.
- The university has many Indian students, hence there is good amount of cultural intermix and exposure.
- High quality education in this university.
- Medium of MBBS education is English so it is quite convenient for Indian and other foreign students.
- The course of MBBS course in Armenia is 6 years.
- There is an effective internship program after the completion of MBBS course in UTM.
- The weather condition is pleasant although winters can be harsh.
- There are majority of Indian students in Armenia, so it will be easier for other Indians students.
- The university is a safe place to study and stay.
- Indian universities tend to take a lot of donations for MBBS study.
- Universities in Armenia do not entertain any kind of donations for MBBS admission.
- In India, there is huge competition in MBBS education.
- In Armenia, there is not much competition to get admission.
- The admission is conducted on first come first serve basis.
Why University of Traditional Medicine?
The university offers various facilities to all their students.
- They provide provision in both the departments of General medicine and Dentistry.
The MBBS course subjects offered are-
- General and specific surgery
- Humanitarian subjects
- Special and clinical subjects.
- Natural sciences.
- General and specific therapies.
- Medical and biological sciences.
Other reasons why UTM is one of the best MBBS universities in Armenia are-
- The university provides hostel facilities to the faculty as well as the students.
- The hostels are well equipped with modern facilities such as heaters, etc.
- They also allow flexible online registration system for foreign students.
- The registration is done on first come first serve basis.
- The university has more than 6000 copies of research and educational books.
- The library system of UTM is massive and very effective for MBBS students in Armenia.
- The university is also working towards digital system of education for better understanding of the students.
- The university is collaborating with various famous and reputed institution of multi nations.
- The university also offers exchange program with their partner university to maintain healthy relationships.
- It is also done to promote cultural diversity in the university.
- In the 6 years of MBBS course, students will have good understanding of many nations.
- It would generate flexibility to sustain in any sort of environment.
MBBS Fees in The University of Traditional Medicine
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||3000 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,10,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accreditation of University of Traditional Medicine
- The university was finally accredited by the ministry of education and science in the year 2000.
- It later got recognition from WHO, MCI, ECMO.
Duration of MBBS course in Armenia
- The total duration of MBBS course in Armenia is 6 years.
- Internship program is included in the 6 years of MBBS course in this university.
- It is advised to start the admission process of MBBS in Armenia in July-August.
- The classes of MBBS in UTM starts in and around September.
- It is better to seek advice from some reliable consultant when you are applying for this university.
- The admission is done on a first come first serve basis.
- You can also contact the university customer service to check on a few details.
- You must have completed 17 years of age.
- You must have passed 10+2 securing at least 50% marks.
- You must have secured 50% in aggregate of Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC categories need to score 40% in all the subjects.
- There no need to sit for any entrance or language exam.
- Although, NEET score has become mandatory from the recent rules and regulations passed by MCI.
Before you take MBBS admission in University of Traditional Medicine Armenia, you must do some research.
- Know the courses offered, faculty, fees, etc.
- Fill up the online application form.
- Then, the university will issue a letter of confirmation of admission.
- After that, the student will receive the confirmation/offer letter.
- Next step involves the payment of the fees.
- Once the payment is done, apply for the student VISA.
- Get the Visa and book your tickets to Armenia.
- Fly to Armenia and fulfil your lifelong dreams.
The required documents for MBBS admission in Armenia are-
- 6 photographs of 3×4 cm
- Identity proof
- Marksheet of your 10th and 10+2 standard examination
- Valid passport
- The university of Traditional medicine offers well equipped hostel facilities to all of its students.
- The hostels accommodation is quite comfortable.
- The hostel fees is quite affordable than other places.
- Hostel and food cost is around 250 USD per month.
- There is no worry of any unavailability of food in Armenia.
- Indian students can get Indian cuisine food here in Armenia.
- So, whenever they feel the crave for some Indian food, they can have it immediately.
- No shortage of food here in Armenia.
- You can check out the Armenian cuisine too if you are looking for something new to eat.
- Armenia is considered to be a sunny country.
- The climate is highland continental, with four dry seasons.
- Temperature varies season-wise.
- The summer is quite pleasant around 25-degree C.
- The December, January and February are the coldest months in Armenia.
- Armenia also faces snowfall in winter season.
- It is advised to be well prepared for winter season in Armenia as because it really cold.
- Although the hostel facilitates room heaters and water heaters to all the students.
Although, Armenia is the booming hub for MBBS course, there is more than that. Here are some other extracurricular activities that students can do in Armenia.
- Armenia is surrounded with mountains and has many rivers and forests.
- The natural beauty of this place attracts many students to roam around during their free time.
- Armenia is one of the safest and friendliest places for students.
- The climatic condition is quite pleasant during the summers.
- Although, it gets quite cold during winter season.
- Students can roam around and discover the culture and heritage of Armenia.
- The people of this place are quite friendly.
- There are many tourist spots in Armenia that students can go and check them out.
- Living cost in Armenia is affordable and cheap.
- Students can go for hiking activities in the nearby mountains.
- They can also check out other fun activities in and around the country.
- There is so much to learn in Armenia from their culture and heritage programs.
- There are many events that students in Armenia participate in.
- Overall, the student life in Armenia is quite convenient and comfortable.
Why MBBS in Armenia
- The scope of MBBS in Armenia is rapidly growing over the years.
- MBBS in Armenia has gained massive importance throughout the world.
- It has flexible courses, world class medical facilities, skilled faculty members, and medical enrich atmosphere, etc.
- The fees are quite affordable and the courses can be done on a reliable budget.
- Armenia is famous for its low fees MBBS education.
- You can get all the important facilities here under one roof.
- The medical culture in Armenia is growing rapidly over the years.
- The country of Armenia has overfished the other international culture of medicine.
- Their world class education system has been attractive students from across the globe wanting to pursue MBBS.
- Since the medium is English language in Armenia, many students prefer MBBS in Armenia.
- There is a higher proportion of Indian students in Armenia studying MBBS.
- It is because they can practice in India and anywhere in the world after completion of course.
- The universities of Armenia are MCI approved.
- The universities provide good exposure to all the students studying MBBS.
- No entrance exam needed to study MBBS in Armenia
- Armenia is one of the safest countries in Europe.
- The people of Armenia are friendly and cooperative.
- They will assist you with anything you need.
Why choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe Education Consultant is your one and only reliable companion and trusted entity.
- When it comes to MBBS admission program in abroad countries, we are always here for you.
- To fulfil your dreams, is our priority.
- You can ask us any of your queries and we will fulfil those without any hassle
- We understand everyone has their own preferences; hence our services are modified.
- We cater customized solution to all MBBS aspirant.
- Study Europe is an authorized representative of MCI approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
- Contact us if you want guaranteed admission in MBBS universities abroad with English as the medium.
- Study Europe deals with various sorts of students taking admission in MBBS courses abroad.
- We are your one stop solution to make your dreams of becoming successful doctor come true.
- You can stay in touch with us with our 24×7 customer service option
- We make sure that the fees are affordable and the hostel/food facility costs are economical.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.