The abbreviation NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is the test conducted on PAN India basis for the medical aspirants interested in seeking admission in the MBBS course offered by the medical universities in India including the government and private medical institutions. It is mandatory to crack the NEET exam in order to be eligible for the MBBS course admission in India. The allotment of the colleges depends depend upon the scored percentage in the NEET examination. For the students determined of studying medicine abroad, scoring the minimum percentage in the NEET exam is mandatory. The question arising in mind in most of the mind was related to the validity of NEET score.
If Your Question Is - Is NEET Marks Valid for 3 Years?
The answer to your question as per the MCI declaration issued recently is that the NEET result shall stay valid for a time period of 3 years of course from the date of NEET result declaration. The proposal of “NEET score validity for 3 years” put forward by the Medical Council of India (MCI) - Board of Governors has been accepted and regulated by The Union Health and Family Welfare Ministry Above seven thousand Indian students travel abroad for the medical studies every year. Also, NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is binding to study medicine overseas. It is a great move by the ministry of health with the aim of encouraging Indian medical aspirant to study medicine abroad in the best medical universities recognized by MCI. The validity of NEET score earlier was one year only but henceforth NEET score validity is extended to 3 years. The officials of the Ministry said- “This is being done to help students who might be living outside India and are willing to come back after becoming doctors”. This will be of great help for the students who due to some reasons miss to seek admission in the medical university in the first year can try in the second year. The Indian health ministry has now made NEET score compulsory for MBBS admission to foreign medical universities. Millions of the students appear for NEET every year in India. Clearing the long-existing confusion about the validity of NEET score, a notification by the Medical Council of India — Board of Governors stated, “Result of NEET shall be valid for a period of three years from the date of declaration of result, entitling a candidate to pursue MBBS or equivalent medical course including pre-medical/language course, if any, followed by MBBS or equivalent medical course.” The notification further said, “These regulations may be called the “Eligibility Requirement for Taking Admission in an Undergraduate Medical Course in a Foreign Medical Institution (Amendment) Regulation, 2019.” Last March the MCI, in its notification said, “Indian Citizens/Overseas Citizen of India intending to obtain primary medical qualification from any medical institution outside India, on or after May 2018, shall have to mandatorily qualify the NEET for admission to MBBS course besides fulfilling the eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course prescribed in the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, 1997.”
About MBBS Abroad
What is MCI Screening Test/Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE)? Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) popularly known as MCI Screening Test is a licensing examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) in the country. India. The Screening Test Regulations introduced the FMGE Screening test in the year 2002. "An Indian citizen possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council on or after 15.03.2002 shall have to qualify a screening test conducted by the prescribed authority for that purpose as per the provisions of section 13 of the Act", said the Screening Test Regulations.
Explain FMGE/MCI Screening Test?
All the Indian medical aspirants pursuing MBBS from overseas including Soviet Union USSR, Eastern European countries, China, Nepal, Philippines, and Caribbean countries interested in the medical practice in India are required to clear the FMGE/MCI Screening Test. The coaching for it is provided to the students in the universities abroad. An attention to the detail can help a candidate crack the FMGE/MCI Screening Test in the first attempt. There is more than one attempt provided to the candidates.
Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Test (FMGE) – Overview
- The Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Test (FMGE) includes a paper that comprises of 300 multiple choices. It is published in English language only.
- The examination is computer based and is a multiple choice questions test.
- There shall be no negative marking in Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Test.
- The Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Testis conducted twice in a year. It is in the month of June and December. The dates for the Screening Test are declared on the website in front of the particular registration window.
Note: Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Testis classified in two parts of 150 questions. The time allocated is 150 minutes for each part. Between the two 150 questions parts, there is a scheduled break.
- Obtaining minimum 50% marks in the Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Testis mandatory to pass the exam. I.e. obtaining 150 marks out of 300 is a must.
- Results (Pass/Fail) are displayed on NBE website and at NBE office for eligible candidates.
- There are no limitations for an applicant when the number of attempts is concerned.
Why Go For MBBS Program Abroad?
- Top quality of the medical education facilities is provided to the Indian students
- There is no capitation of any kind required for the admission purpose
- Safe and engaging study environment is facilitated for all
- Infrastructure in the international university is modern and highly advanced
- Instruction for the courses is English for the different courses offered in the universities abroad
- Accommodation and food cost is not very high
- The country provides bright career opportunities to medical graduates
- Medical graduates are also open to go for Post graduate and MD courses
- There are many nation with low crime rate safe for studies not only for male but also for the female medical students
- Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different nations
Why Study Europe For MBBS Overseas?
- Proven experience in medical colleges admission support
- Professional Russian MBBS colleges consulting services
- Free of cost admission in Russian medical colleges counseling
- Pool of expert counselors to help you choose best medical colleges in Russia for Indian students
- Low consulting charge with no hidden cost
- Over 100+ VISA processed
- Trusted and preferred MBBS Overseas consultant serving from Delhi
- Support in the documentation related to visa and admission
- Support in looking for accommodation
- Pre and post admission support for all our students
Contact us anytime using our voice based calling numbers, email address or chat services for the best in class study abroad services! We will be more than happy to welcome you and assist you at every stage of the admission process as a professional education overseas consultant in Delhi region. Source: https://www.thehindu.com/education/neet-score-now-valid-for-three-years-for-undergraduate-foreign-medical-degree/article26598780.ece
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of NMC Approved universities for MBBS Europe.
Visit Our Office: F - 16, Second Floor, Preet Vihar, Delhi - 92 ( India)