Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2019/20 is the best alternative for Abroad MBBS requiring little to no effort. MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan is the response of “Cheap and Best MBBS in Abroad” for Indian students.
Kyrgyzstan is a nation in Central Asia. The Official dialects of Kyrgyzstan are Kyrgyz (National) and Russian (Official). The currency of the nation is called – Som (KGS). Numerous students want to go to Kyrgyzstan for MBBS studies due to the minimal effort of training. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan offers bundle under Rs. 17 lakh which will incorporate everything. The quantity of Indian students heading off to this nation has expanded every year. Between the years 2012-14 the level of students passing the FMGE or MCI Screening Test is -18.4%. This demonstrates the high caliber of MBBS education in Kyrgyzstan.
Everything You Need to Know about MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
|Last Date to Apply for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||15th August|
|Basic Eligibility for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||10+2 (Science) with 60% & NEET|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Minimum Course Fee||3.20 Lakh/Year|
|English Proficiency for Kyrgyzstan MBBS||Required|
|Minimum Living Cost in Kyrgyzstan||15-20 Thousand/Month|
|Medium of Medical Education in Kyrgyzstan||English|
|Duration of MBBS/MD in Kyrgyzstan||6 Years|
|MBBS Admission Process in Kyrgyzstan||45 Days|
|Medical University Recognition in Kyrgyzstan||MCI , WHO , IMED, UNESCO|
|Helpline for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan||+91-926-662-2503|
Reasons to Apply MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students ?
Studying MBBS/MD in Kyrgyzstan is a decent alternative in light of the fact that here students can get a quality medical education requiring little to no effort. There is no placement test and no donation for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan. A degree of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a world level degree and it is approved by World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI) and FAIMER. Here are a few focuses concerning for what reason should you go for Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Easy student visa application process for MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan
- No Entrance Test is required for MBBS from Kyrgyzstan
- No Donation for admission during MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan
- Low fee
- Premier Universities and Ranked the Best in the country
- International Degree: Recognized by WHO, Medical Council of India,
- Entire education of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is in English Medium.
- Recognized by International Association of Universities,
- Medical Council of over 180 countries
- Get High-Quality Education during MBBS from Kyrgyzstan.
- Only 10 students will be allowed per class.
- Individual attention guaranteed.
- MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MEDICINE IN KYRGYZSTAN
1. NO DONATION
The MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is offered to Indian students at the first expense according to the standards of the University. No donation is to be paid for affirmation in any course of MBBS/MD in Kyrgyzstan.
2. HOSTEL FACILITY
A different in-grounds inn is accessible for Indian students during Medical education in Kyrgyzstan. There is a separate hostel for boys and girls with free laundry services during their MBBS/MD in Kyrgyzstan.
3. NO ENTRANCE EXAM
Every single Indian student gets immediate affirmation for MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan. No student is required to pass any selection test for examining MBBS Kyrgyzstan or amid your medical studies in Kyrgyzstan.
4. INDIAN FOOD
You will get Indian nourishment cooked by Indian gourmet specialists at the hostel campus. You will get dishes, for example, dal, chapatti, rice, and so forth. Both veg and non-veg food will be provided by the university hostel chef.
5. MCI RECOGNIZED
Every single MBBS university in Kyrgyzstan where Indian students are offered confirmation is approved by World Health Organization (WHO) and MBBS Council of India (MCI).
6. FMGE/MCI COACHING
You can take MCI Screening Test training while at the same time contemplating MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Teachers from India will take the classes.
7. MEDIUM OF LANGUAGE – ENGLISH
MBBS courses in Kyrgyzstan are held in English medium with the objective that Indian students don’t go up against any issue when appearing for MCI screening test. English classes are accessible for students.
8. WORLD CLASS EDUCATION
The focus during MBBS from Kyrgyzstan is given to both hypothesis and practical. Last year of the MBBS course is the clinical rotation for the students. Education is keeping pace with European standards.
MCI Approved MBBS Universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
|Name of University||Annual MBBS Fees (INR).|
|Osh State Medical University||3.70 Lakh/Year|
|Jalalabad State Medical University||3.40 Lakh/Year|
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University||3.70 Lakh/Year|
|Asian Medical Institute||3.20 Lakh/Year|
|IMI Academy of Bishkek||4.50 Lakh/Year|
|International School of Medicine, Bishkek||2.50 Lakh/Year|
DISADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MEDICINE IN KYRGYZSTAN
- It isn’t a simple procedure to getting MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan. You need to apply for the correct college, secure a seat, get an instructive credit, orchestrate travel and visa and afterwards arrange for accommodation too. It isn’t workable for students to cover every one of these perspectives all alone. Along these lines, it is a need for them to get the assistance of a consultant for seeking after MBBS Kyrgyzstan.
- When you have concluded that you need to get confirmation in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you should make a point to get a seat at Kyrgyz University before the due date which is July 31st for a large portion of them. As a rule, the students wait for the NEET exam which takes place in August mid or September first week. This makes it unthinkable for them to apply for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan on the off chance that they don’t get a seat. In this manner on the off chance that you need to think about MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you ought to apply already.
- The education consultant for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan ought to educate the students about the expense structure, living charges, settlement charges, nourishment charges and so forth in detail to prospective students for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. The majority of them neglect to reveal to them the extra cost which makes a ton of issue in the later stages.
According to the MCI, the base capability for Indian students to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is half total in physics, chemistry and biology in twelfth standard, English is a necessary subject and the medical aspirants ought to be passed in all of the above-mentioned subjects in order to apply MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. On account of a student having a place with SC/ST or OBC class, it is 40%. The base age of the student should be 17 years at the time of admission.
- A minimum of 50 % marks in twelth grade (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry or Biology
- Substantial Passport
- Welcome Letter from the respective University
- Affirmation Letter for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Student Visa is required for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Expenses for the Academic year
- 20 travel permit measure photographs.
- Flight ticket To and Fro.
- Money related status of Guardians record.
A rundown of different documents which might be required for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, is given by us when you conclude your affirmation through StudyEurope.in.
When you apply for a student visa for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan or in some other nation, you need to ensure that every single field on the Visa application form is filled appropriately so that there are minimum odds of any rejection. It is difficult for a student to continue everything streamlined. Thus, it is better to take help of an expert to fill the form and in order to avoid any minor goof ups.
- Tickets: When you have the study visa for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you should purchase the ideal tickets. Usually, an economy class ticket to Kyrgyzstan costs between Rs.23000 to Rs.40000 in light of the date and aircrafts you pick. You can counsel with your consultant specialist about it.
- Lodging: Accommodation is vital. Before you arrive in Kyrgyzstan, you must make sure that you have a place to live. The majority of the colleges offer accommodation to International students who have come to pursue MBBS. They additionally have separate hostels for men and women and offer Indian food too. Be that as it may, the quantity of seats in MBBS is restricted. In such cases, you can settle on the convenience adjacent the university.
- Pick and Drop: Another vital point to deal with is the pick and drop facility. When you reach the aeroplane terminal and pass the immigration counter, you have to know somebody who can take you to the correct place. Our agents can organize the pick and drop for you if the university isn’t putting forth the same.
- Bank Account: When you are settled in the University, you will require a bank account too so you can manage your expenses effectively. The vast majority of the universities have a bank office inside the grounds which makes the procedure less demanding and faster. All you require is your student ID card and Passport alongside photos to open an account. On the off chance that you discover any trouble in opening an account, you can contact our operators who will help you at all times.
- Food: The college mess gives Indian food on the menu. Additionally, there is a considerable measure of Indian eateries in Kyrgyzstan in relatively every city. In this way, you won’t need to chase for sustenance. Additionally, a few colleges offer kitchen facilities to the students too in the event that you need to cook your own meal. In the event that you have settled in a house outside the grounds, we can help you in discovering one with a kitchen.
- Visa Renewal: Every year, you need to experience the procedure of visa renewal. Despite the fact that the college helps simultaneously, you will require little help from our side as well. Our specialist will call or mail you ahead of time to enlighten you on the renewal date.
- Phone Connection: Your student ID will help you in getting a SIM card. If need be, our operators will help you in getting the SIM for you.
To receive a visa for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, a prospective student needs to submit the following papers to the Embassy:
- Passport and one photocopy;
- Visa application form, obtained from the Consular Section.
- Two current photos of passport size.
- Processing time (urgent base) – 1 or 2 days.
- The amount paid for acquiring a visa is non-refundable.
- The fees for a visawill change according to the current rate of the USD.
Note:The forms and necessary documents for a visa should be submitted by the applicants themselves at all costs. When you receive the receipt of your passport, you are also required to check your Visa in regard to the Visa type, validity of the visa along with your personal details like Name, age etc.
- Receipt of documentation – from 10-00 a.m. to 12-00 p.m.
- Time delivery of documents, with 3-00p.m to 5-00 p.m.
- Processing time (normal base): – no more than 7 working days.
Getting MBBS admission in abroad colleges or universities is very entangled. Students, we provide you with access to a broad scope of Undergraduate colleges and universities and our qualified group will help you to the best course determination in light of your profile and vocation which frequently get befuddled in satisfying confirmation prerequisites for the colleges as every college and university has its own specific method to select international students. StudyEurope.in is exceptionally master and experienced in the confirmation process and we give 100% assurance to students the extent that their affirmation is concerned in foreign colleges. We help students well-ordered in readiness of the documents required to get confirmation in foreign MBBS colleges and universities.
Admission Process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Getting confirmation in a medical college in Kyrgyzstan is simple. The candidates are not required to take any exam like TOEFL or IELTS. For confirmation in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, the student must satisfy the accompanying criteria:
- The student must be over the age of 18 years at the very latest 31st December, of the time of course admission during MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- The candidate probably passed the higher auxiliary examination or certificate from an Indian School which is similar to 10 + 2, Higher Secondary Examination following 12 years’ period should take into consideration the most recent two years course of study including material science, science, and science.
- The student ought to have scored at least half checks in the twelfth standard examination.
Application Procedure for Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
We have made it easy for you by deconstructing the application process step-wise to help you achieve your dream of becoming a Doctor:
- Fill the application form/or get it filled by us online.
- Submit the scanned copies of your passport and other necessary documents to the prospective Universities through the online admission portal.
- Collect the admission letter from the University (Within 10 working days) through their online admission portal.
- After the confirmation of admission, the immigration procedure will begin.
- Once you receive the invitation letter from the University please visit the Embassy of Kyrgyz Republic (within one month).
Examine, Assess and Validate every document before applying for a visa.
INDIAN STUDENTS DURING MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
Kyrgyzstan Is among those nations which are one of the best decision by Indian students therefore as of now 5000 Indian students are studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Bishkek is the capital of Kyrgyzstan and there itself 3 universities align, other than of this 1000 of students dwell there and pursue their fantasy. You don’t need to confront any sort of issue there related with neighbourhood individuals or whatever because there in each university they get classes of local dialects like Russian. In fact in the college hostels Indian festivals like Holi andDeepawali are celebrated there as well, so student’s pleasure continuously lead here. They get much cooperative faculty and support seniors so in any regard they generally get support there. There all the Indian students live in solidarity and help each other as well.They likewise take theupside of MCI classes there at the University.
At last students are protected and happy there in each regard. There is an enormous number of students who are living their dream of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. In reality, Kyrgyzstan is among those nations who provide MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at the least expensive rate. As a matter of fact, Kyrgyzstan is one of those nations whose charges are reasonable for Indian students. What’s more, the colleges are MCI affirmed. Also, Indian students get all the practical learning as well and in addition, it is among the most secure city.
ADMISSION DEADLINE FOR MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
In accordance with taking MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan, students need to go through some procedure. First and foremost thing is the booking of a seat which you need to do in the period of July. For example, it takes roughly 10 weeks for the endorsement of your application by the MBBS college of Kyrgyzstan. The classes are prepared to run by the end of August as well. In the meantime, students may book their seats later if the seats are available. Personally, the students can effectively get their classes on time who book their seat early.
How MCI Approves the Universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Medical Council of India (MCI) approves all MBBS Universities which are verified by the Indian Embassy (in the said country) to be able to provide a qualification which is a recognized qualification for enrolment as a medical practitioner in that country can also be called as MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
MCI RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
The MCI is a legislative body that deals with the foundation and upkeep of exclusive expectations of medicinal institutes inside the nation. It likewise is engaged with endorsing the degrees granted by MBBS colleges previously students start their training in India.
A portion of the critical directions said by the MCI are as per the following:
- Any Indian native who needs to complete a degree in medicine from a foreign college needs to approach the MCI with a specific end goal to get a qualification declaration.
- This application must be made in the organization said by the MCI on its site. The application must be submitted with original mark sheets of the qualifying examination with the photocopies of the certificates. MCI holds the photocopy while restoring the first to the competitor after check. There’s likewise a necessity to present a Demand Draft of a sum determined by the board on the site, for the Secretary, Medical Council of India, New Delhi. In case, there is no birth date signified in the documents submitted by the candidates, then a government authorised certificate acknowledging the same information should be produced by the candidate.
- The MCI claims all authority to lead additionally inquire about so as to validate the honesty of the records submitted and the data given in the application. The student may be brought in such manner. If any of the data outfitted is observed to be false, the board can deny. The board will deny giving the candidate a qualification testament. In case that the authentication has been issued as of now, it will be dealt as invalid and void. The board’s choice in such manner will last.
- Just when the committee is satisfied with the data outfitted and discovers every one of the archives and additionally testaments to be credible, that is the point at when it will issue an endorsement giving the competitor the consent to acquire an essential medicinal capability from a foreign MBBS college.
- The issue of the endorsement likewise underlies the way that the student needs to show up for a Screening Test by the MCI in the wake of having finished the MBBS course and coming back to India. Clearing this test he or she will get a temporary or perpetual enrolment of practice.
- It should be noticed that the issuance of the endorsement remains for consent to take up just a college degree in medicine in an outside college. Additionally, inability to adhere to any of the standards and directions specified can prompt cancellation of the authentication.
- To the extent the qualification rule is concerned, no hopeful might be enabled admission to the MBBS Curriculum appropriate of first Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Course until: He/she has finished the 17 years of age at the time of admission in MBBS Course.
- The students have passed qualifying exam as under: 10+2 in PCB subject or the higher secondary exam or the Certificate Examination in Indian Schools or a higher secondary exam following 12 years period of study or proportional, the most recent two years course of study involving Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics including some other elective subjects with English at a level at the very least the centre course for English as endorsed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the presentation of the 10+2+3 years instructive structure as prescribed by the National Committee on instruction.
- It would be ideal if you take note of that where the course content isn’t as under 10+2 instruction structure of the National Committee, the applicants should finish a time of pre-proficient preparing before admission to the MBBS universities.
Recognition of the Medical Degree after MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The MBBS colleges of Kyrgyzstan are approved by the world’s real associations including WHO, MCI and UNESCO. The medicinal students who move on from Kyrgyz MBBS schools are qualified to show up in a large number of the tests like the USMLE, PLAB and furthermore the screening examination led by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the mandate of MCI which allow them to practice in India after their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
PURSUE MEDICAL PG (MD / MS) IN USA AFTER MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN.
Numerous students wish to seek after an education in the field of medicine in the United States of America. Nonetheless, it is a significant costly program. When you are in your third year of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you can show up for USMLE.
USMLE Stage 1
Stage 1: exam from Kyrgyzstan itself. USMLE Stage 1 is an online exam. In the event that your score is over 230 imprints (out of 308), you are nearly ensured your place for Medicinal PG (MD/MS Degree) in the USA.
USMLE Stage 1 evaluates whether you comprehend and can apply imperative fundamental sciences ideas utilized for the act of prescription, with extraordinary accentuation on standards and systems hidden wellbeing, malady, and methods of treatment. USMLE Stage 1 exam tests your establishment for the equipped routine with regards to the drug in the present yet, in addition, the logical standards required for the upkeep of fitness through long-lasting learning. The fundamental testing measurements of Stage 1 are framework and process.
USMLE Stage 2
In your sixth year of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you are qualified for showing up for the USMLE Stage 2CK Exam. On clearing this qualifying exam, you are qualified for the residency (Clinical PG in the USA).
After effectively passing USMLE Stage 1 with 230 imprints and after you have finished your 2 years of Clinical Green book revolution from an ACGME endorsed showing healing facility in the Unified Conditions of America, the subsequent stage is to clear USMLE 2 exam. Likewise named as Stage 2, it is isolated into two sections. USMLE 2 CK (Clinical Knowledge – Theory) and USMLE 2 CS (Clinical Skills – Oral and Practical). Stage 2 is a qualifying exam prompting the residency. The Letter of Recommendation got by your guide specialist at the hospital carries an immense weight to prevail in fruitful residency match.
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
ECTS is a credit framework intended to make it less demanding for students to move between various nations. Since they depend on the learning accomplishments and workload of an MBBS course, a student can exchange their ECTS credits starting with one college then onto the next so they are meant to add to a person’s degree program or preparing.
ECTS makes adapting more students eccentric. It is a focal apparatus in the Bologna Process, which means to make National frameworks better.
ECTS likewise assists with the arranging, conveyance and assessment of study projects, and makes them more straightforward.
How does it function?
ECTS credits represent the workload and characterized learning results (“what the individual knows comprehends and can do”) of a given MBBS course or program. 60 credits are what might as well be called an entire year of study or work. In a standard scholastic year, 60 credits would be normally separated into several components.
A run of the mill “first cycle” (or Bachelor’s) Degree, would comprise of 180 or 240 credits, while a common “second cycle” (or Master’s) Degree, would comprise of 90 or 120 credits, with no less than 60 credits at second cycle level. The utilization of ECTS at the “third cycle” (or PhD level) shifts. ECTS has been embraced by a large portion of the nations in the European advanced education region (EHEA) and is progressively utilized somewhere else.
The syllabus of MBBS – educated fundamentally in two parts.As a matter of first important part incorporates the essential learning. After all, the second part contains giving higher abilities and preparing the students to be fit in other medical practices including diagnosis and treatments. In this way, the syllabus involves add up to nine semesters covered in 4 years and 5 month which is of around 6 years. And at last students need to go under internship to gather profitable encounters which are of one year subsequently the students who need to go under MCI Screening test. No doubt they get propel benefit of being here, in the regard of the syllabus.
Furthermost there are 18 subjects mentioned below:
|Anatomy||ENT||Dermatology and venereology|
|Forensic and toxicology||Paediatrics|
|Pharmacology||Gynaecology and obstetrics|
Kyrgyzstan is a central Asian nation, north of India. Students who wish to think about in an adjacent nation at low expenses can study MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan as it is just a 3 hours flight far from Delhi. The capital city of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek where the greater part of the universities are found where Global MBBS Foundation is giving affirmation in.
The number of inhabitants in the nation is around 57 lakh individuals with Russian and Kyrgyz as the official dialects. Students are instructed these 2 dialects in the first year while the in-class medium of training in English as it were. Asian MBBS Institute gives English classes too to students who are powerless in the dialect.
CURRENCY OF KRYGYZSTAN
Som is the Currency in Kyrgyzstan and as on Jan 2018, 1 Som = 0.91 INR that make MBBS from Kyrgyzstan easy on the budget of the MBBS students.
RELIGION IN KYRGYSZTAN
The majority of the population in Kyrgyzstan are Muslims. To be precise 86.3% of the country’s population are followers of Islam.
Muslims in Kyrgyzstan usually belong to the Sunni branch, which entered the region during the 18thcentury, though there are some Ahmadi Muslims as well.
The majority of the nation is canvassed in mountains. In winters, the temperature ranges around – 5 to – 10 °C and it is around 25 °C in summer. The nation is otherwise called ‘The real Switzerland of Central Asia’ as a result of its regular excellence.
SAFETY OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN KYRGYZSTAN
In any case to the state, it is a high-need choice point for the students and their family’s viewpoint. It is ok for students to consider MBBS in nations like the Kyrgyzstan, Russia or Ukraine. The students can take help from fellow Indian students in most cases. Most universities have Foreign Student Associations set up to deal with the interests of these students. The campus and hostels are ok for students. There is no segregation in these nations. The students are more secure considering MBBS in abroad than what they are in India.
LIVING EXPENSES IN KYRGYZSTAN
In interim Kyrgyzstan is a standout amongst the most prominent decision for Indian students in regard to moderate charges and study quality. At the same time student additionally, consider everyday costs. Therefore it differs likewise to the students. For example: If a student lives near to his/her college the vehicle charge can be overseen. In fact, transport cost may be costly. On the other hand, students can deal with their costs by adopting some different ways. Moreover alluding to second-hand bookshops as opposed to grasping first-hand books. Furthermore on the off chance that we consider general costs than every month living cost has a tendency to be around $ 100-150 including all accommodation.
In conclusion, it is absolutely subordinate on the student’s way of life and their decision of living facilities and accommodation.
Now, a hostel includes all the student needs. In any case, it contains a room giving all the necessities like a bed, cover, sleeping pad, cushion and furniture and so on. Also, it gives laundry services as well. Then again food quality is solely Indian. What’s more, the cooks are Indian in the mess. In fact, students get 3 times meal i.e. breakfast, lunch and supper.
COST OF LIVING IN KYRGYSZTAN
|Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district||466 SOM||Rs. 428|
|Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar)||225SOM||Rs. 195|
|Boneless chicken breast (500g)||215SOM||Rs.198|
|Whole fat milk (1 lit)||58SOM||Rs.53.36|
|12 Eggs, large||94SOM||Rs.87|
|Prepaid mobile tariff per min.||3.31SOM||Rs.3.05|
|Movies per ticket||247 SOM||Rs.227.24|
|Bread for 2 people in 1 day||24 Som||Rs. 22.08|
|Standard men’s haircut in expat area of city||297 SOM||Rs.274|
Indian Restaurants in Kyrgyzstan
- The Host
- Royal food plaza
- Café Faiza
Top Shopping Malls
- Bishkek Park
- Tashrabat Mall
When you are in Kyrgyzstan, you need to be aware of some important phone numbers that may come in handy at the time of an emergency.
Any 3-digit number may be dialled from any phone station or cell phone directly.
Police – 102
Emergency – 103
Emergency rescue service – 110
Rescue service of the Ministry of Extreme Situations – 161
Other useful phone numbers
Bishkek info service +996 (312) 26-23-17
Phone inquiry – 109
Assistant to Home Office Police +996 (312) 68-37-13
Department of the Foreign Affairs +996 (312) 48-63-06
The Services Offered By StudyEurope.in
- If the students have any doubts about the course or the university, we provide immediate support via phone, email, and visits.
- We help the students in choosing the right course in the right university.
- We provide support in filling up the admission form with proper documentation.
- We provide support in forwarding the form to the concerned university and keep the student in the loop with the replies that the university has provided.
- We receive the offer letter from the university on the behalf of the student making it an even easier process for the student.
- We provide assistance in applying for the educational loan.
- We help in filing for the visa and provide support for getting the visa.
- We provide airport pick and drop facility in India as well as in Kyrgyzstan via our representatives from the university.
- We arrange for the accommodation in the university.
- We provide assistance in the medical test required by the university on arrival of the student.
- We help in getting the student ID card, opening a bank account and settling down.
- We provide assistance in arranging rooms for female students separately.
- We provide visa renewal support as well.
- We provide assistance in arranging flights to home country for the holidays.
- We are the authorized delegates of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Kyrgyzstan for students belonging to any of the upper mentioned nations for the year 2017-18.
If you are a prospective student seeking admission in top medical universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan or other foreign countries and belong to countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Malaysia, Israel, Namibia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, other Arab Countries, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, and Ethiopia along with Turkey, Singapore, Zambia, South Africa, other African Countries, Uganda, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe then feel free to get in touch with us to clear all your doubts. We at StudyEurope.in, focus on being your trusted ally for all your admission related queries on pursuing an MBBS degree in Abroad.
Hope we could cater the information you are looking for and were competent enough to satisfy your quest to Study MBBS/MD in Kyrgyzstan.
FAQs for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Q1. What are the eligibility criteria to study MBBS in the Kyrgyz Republic?
Ans. If you fulfil the following criteria then you are eligible to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan,
(a) If you have attained least 17 years of age at the time of Admission for Medicine course in Kyrgyzstan.
(b) If you have passed 10+2 exam from an accredited board/committee in India or abroad with Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English as a subject. You should have Scored least half of total in PCB (40% normal in PCB for ST/SC and OBC competitor).
Q2. Can a student practice medicine in India after their course in MBBS from the Kyrgyz Republic, Old Russia? Can he/she apply for a Government Job in India?
Ans. Indeed! According to the rules and regulations of Medical Council of India (MCI), you can rehearse in India or you can apply for Government Job or P.G. course in Govt. MBBS Colleges in India. After Completion of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you need to show up for a “Screening Test” organized by the National Board of Education, New Delhi. On clearing this test you have to enlist with the Medical Council of India (MCI). Once you do this you will get an enrolment number which will allow you to practice medicine in India or will allow you to apply for a Govt. Occupation or pursue a P.G. Course in a Govt. Medical College in India.
Q3. Do any Indian professors teach there?
Ans. Yes!! A considerable measure of outside educators instructs there. Many of them are from India, USA, and Nepal.
Q4. Can a student do a part-time job during their MBBS course?
Ans. As per the law of Russian Federation for foreigners in their study period students can’t do a part-time job. But in vacation time if a student has a work permit from the Immigration Department, they can work part-time.
Please Note – Before you start your MBBS course in any country you must verify the status of the University. The Medical University or the degree provided by the University should be approvedby the MCI or the Indian Embassy in that particular country.