More and more people are opting for medical studies in international cities, especially in Europe, MBBS IN POLAND is signifying its presence. An MBBS degree in Poland ranks amongst one of the best options for advanced medical studies. MBBS in Poland is perhaps the best option, mainly because of the programs and syllabus the UK and the European universities entail. There has been a steady wave of doubts among medical students and their parents about the top MBBS universities in Poland and MBBS fees in Poland. But educational experts at both EU have assured people that a medical degree in Europe is still a great option, as no big changes will be made in the next few years.
Why Should an International Student Apply Medicine in Poland?
Follow your dream and become an International Doctor after MBBS in Poland: Acquire International exposure; meet new people and make friends, you will get to know thousands of foreign students studying MBBS. You can practice in any country. You will meet students who come from US, Canada, Australia, UK, Scandinavian & EU countries, Vietnam, Taiwan, India, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and the list go on and on…Some more reasons why MBBS in Poland is one of the best countries to study MBBS are mentioned below:
- Poland is a part of Europe, so, MBBS in Poland follow a European education pattern .
- It also holds a special place in Europe. So, thank the location.
- Developed education system for MBBS in Poland.
- High standard of studies and it is an essential part in European space of MBBS in Poland.
- Scholarships are available for MBBS in Poland.
- Stipend for MBBS in Poland.
Weather in Poland
Poland’s weather may be defined as a temperate weather with high cold winters and warm summers, that’s substantially influenced by oceanic air currents from the west, bloodless polar air from Scandinavia and Russia, as well as hotter, sub-tropical air from the south.
In wintry weather, polar-continental fronts frequently dominate, bringing bloodless, frosty weather with temperatures, ways below 0°C on occasion heavy snowstorm. The late summer and autumn months are frequently inspired by using dry, sub-tropical, continental air mass that brings plenty of warm days. The common air temperatures quantity of six – eight.5°C for 12 months, the once a year rainfall is 500 – 700 mm, of which snow constitutes handiest five – 20%.The major amount of light comes during the summer time that observed near the Baltic coast, at the same time as in iciness in the Carpathian Mountains. Inside the mountains, the climate depends completely on altitude. In Warsaw, the ranges of temperatures from 20 to twenty-five°C in the course of the summer season and O to -5°C in iciness.
Light weight clothes in the summer season, whereas you can manage with a sweater in the cooler evenings. Medium or heavy weighted clothes are advised in winter. It is important to have Waterproofing throughout the year.
The Benefits of studying medicine in Poland:
- Coaching for FMGE / MCI Screening Test is provided during MBBS in Poland.
- Reasonable tuition fees for MBBS in Poland.
- The online admission process for MBBS in Poland is very simple and it does not require any entrance exam or admission test.
- The teaching quality is extremely high with English taught MBBS programs in Poland
- The best MBBS colleges in Poland are among world ranked universities.
- Prospective students from India applying for a degree in medicine from Poland or MBBS in Poland are eligible to appear for various licensing exams including MCI screening test, USMLE -1, PLAB in the UK and the US.
- After MBBS in Poland getting admission at PG medical level is much easier in comparison to getting admission to medical PG programs in India for Indian students.
- The Cost of living during MBBS in Poland is supremely low in comparison to other nations.
- Indian students studying MBBS in Poland are very happy staying with warm-hearted local people. Also, Poland offers moderate weather conditions in comparison to Russia.
Disadvantages of studying medicine in Poland
- English speaking ability and accents are not of good quality, making it troublesome for the students to get it during their MBBS in Poland.
- In the hospitals, international students are not permitted to touch the patients during an internship while studying MBBS in Poland.
- The training is done on plastic bodies and not on dead bodies making it difficult for the students to get a genuine experience while studying MBBS in Poland.
- The students need to learn the local dialect as an extra subject while studying MBBS in Poland.
VISA PROCESS FOR MBBS IN POLAND
The applicants who are not residents of any European country yet still want to visit and study MBBS in Poland ought to settle on a visa. Joined with the visa, if the length of the course is over ninety days as it happens with a substantial bit of the students who want to complete a whole educational year or significantly the whole MBBS term in Europe, students ought to moreover pick the stay permit that empowers you to live in the appointed country for a period of one whole year.
As an issue of first significance, the student must download the application form from the web and fill it absolutely and truly. The checked-application outline must be trailed by other necessary reports, gave before long at the workplace/government office or the operator of the country you are mean to study in.
Residence Card After MBBS in Poland
- Every international student needs to hold a Residence Card to reside in Poland while studying MBBS in Poland.
- Students who belong to the European Union needs to hold a Residence Card to legitimize their stay while studying MBBS in Poland.
- International students who are not from the European Union have to apply for a Residence Card before applying MBBS in Poland.
*Students are suggested to apply for the Residence card before their Visa expires during or after MBBS in Poland.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Poland
Step-1: Fill online application of college and pay documentation charges. Send the duplicates of Grade 10, 11 and 12 mark sheets, 12th leaving certificate and a valid passport.
Step-2: Once you finish stage 1, you will get your confirmation letter within 4 working days of your application. Then send your passport and all above-mentioned documents to our office. The college will send the confirmation letter and student visa will be stamped on your passport. Before beginning this procedure, you need to pay the second portion of your handling charges. Then send your passport and your visa will be issued as quickly as time permits depending on Embassy working days and process.
Step-3: After you receive your student visa, a welcome letter issued by the University and the Admission letter from the college you are now prepared to travel to your dream college to pursue your MBBS in Poland.
Concentrate hard and satisfy your ultimate dream to be a Doctor and serve the general public.
Course time: 5years of study and 1 year as an apprentice.
Poland Embassy in India
Dormitories and Hostels During MBBS in Poland
The price of houses for student depends on university to university. Usually a dormitory cost around EUR 60 per month, shared room for EUR 100 (single room). The standard obviously varies, so it’s better to research before booking one for yourself. While studying MBBS in Poland, all you need is helpful and friendly atmosphere to blend in the host country.
Rent a Flat
Renting a room in Poland is too mainstream while studying MBBS in Poland. You can share a flat with your friends those who are out of town. Also, cost depends on the location, quality and size of the flat and it differ between cities. It would cost you around EUR 150. Even if you don’t anyone to share the flat, then you can share with local people maybe. Since they are not dangerous and you will make some new friends. If you are not comfortable to share flat with the locals or strangers, then you have an option to rent a single room flat. It will cost you around EUR 300.
Work During MBBS in Poland
You can pay for your course by doing part-time jobs while you are studying MBBS in Poland. Since international have all the right to work when pursuing under-graduation MBBS in Poland, but only as long as you are part of the university.
All the students who are enrolled in the universities are allowed to work, also who have moved to Poland for the very first time, students those who are in the first year of the course are also allowed to work.
20hrs work permit during studies as well as 3 months of full time work during holidays.
Full time work is permitted for Residence Card holders during .
The kind of food you would get there which also includes Indian food since there are lots of Indian Restaurants in Poland, which will make you feel like home cooked food for sure. So, don’t hesitate to pack your bags and fly.
- Large variety of soups.
- Sernik, a Dessert.
- All types of Indian dishes in the Indian Restaurants.
Travel by Bicycle
If you want to discover Poland then you can hike along with cycle. But you also need to make some preparations before you start. It is one of the most popular leisure in Poland nowadays.
You can even take a bicycle in buses if the driver allows since there is some space especially for the bicycles. Wearing a helmet is compulsory.
Travel by Bus
If you use car for traveling, then you have to follow the local rules for public roads since driving rules differ from other European countries.
Travel by Rail
Poland has a developed Rail network, which makes easy to reach places by train.
Trains also run between cities and people can commute to the smaller place by fast trains. Prices will be available on the internet.
Famous cities you can explore in Poland are Warsaw, Kraków, Lódz, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk and Szczecin.
- Locals are interested to know international visitors
Poland locals are interested to get along well with international visitors. They are curious to learn about different cultures.
- Shake hands: Shake hands while introducing yourself to others. Do it with the right hand. They find it rude if someone does it wearing a glove.
- Private Questions: Polish people are curious to know every little detail, so stay confident and positive.
They might ask you some personal questions.
- Bruderszaft, a friendly toast It is a friendly toast, after which locals address you with your first name, and turning down would be considered as an insult. The relationship gets stronger after this ceremony. Bruderszaft is raising toasts with the arms interlocked at the same time.
Cost of Living During MBBS in Poland
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant 374.05 Rs
- Meal for 2 People 1,870.23 Rs at Mid-range Restaurant
- Cappuccino (regular) 144.73 Rs
- Coke/Pepsi 69.89 Rs
- Water (bottle) 52.56 Rs
- Tomato (Per Kg)93.78 Rs
- Pack of Cigarettes (Marlboro)280.53 Rs
- Imported Beer (0.33 litre bottle)75.21 Rs
- Tomato (Per Kg)93.78 Rs
- White Bread (500g)50.24 Rs
- Rice (Per Kg)59.36 Rs
- Oranges (Per Kg)84.24 Rs
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre bottle)55.89 Rs
- Onion (Per Kg)36.48 Rs
- Cheese (Per Kg)403.48 Rs
- Chicken (Per Kg) 289.27 Rs
- Milk (1 litre)44.20 Rs
- Eggs (12)125.02 Rs
- Banana (Per Kg)79.34 Rs
- Tomato (Per Kg)93.78 Rs
- Potato (Per Kg)30.29 Rs
- Apples (Per Kg) 50.16 Rs
- Lettuce (Per head)52.48 Rs Water (1.5 litre bottle) 33.53 Rs
- Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range)374.05 Rs
- Prepaid Mobile Tariff Local (No Discounts or Plans) 4.59 Rs Per min
- Taxi Per km 44.89 Rs
- Basic (Heating, Electricity, Cooling, Garbage, Water) for Apartment 11,643.20 Rs
- Gasoline (Per litre) 85.77 Rs Utilities (Monthly)
- Internet (Unlimited Data, Cable/ADSL) 900.35 Rs
- Monthly Pass (Regular)1,851.53 Rs
- Taxi (Normal)130.92 Rs
- Taxi Per hour Waiting 654.58 Rs
- Cinema, International Release, Per Seat 467.56 Rs
- Ticket (Local Transport)59.85 Rs
- Sports And Leisure Fitness Club, Monthly Fee for 1 Adult 2,011.99 Rs
- Rent Per Month Apartment (1 bedroom) 25,115.60 Rs
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre 40,372.87 Rs
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre 53,466.41 Rs
Clothing and Shoes
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) 4,897.72 Rs
- 1 Pair of Men Leather Business Shoes 5,488.35 Rs
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) 4,897.72 Rs
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, …) 2,450.63 Rs
- 1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range) 5,029.45 Rs
European system of credit transfer while studying MBBS in Poland
Activities, practical exams and other teaching activities are according to the ECTS. In ECTS framework, each learning result is communicated regarding credits, with a student workload, extending from 1500 to 1800 hours for a scholastic year, and one credit, by and large, compared to 25-30 hours of work.
Credit transfer in the field of medical education in most European medical colleges is possible just between similar projects. In this way, a medical student can exchange from one medical college of a 6-year program of MBBS to 6-year program in the other college; dentistry program in one college of dentistry program in different colleges.
To study MBBS in Europe, maximum colleges acknowledge medical college exchange just amid on the preclinical years (initial 3 years). It is quite possible to exchange medical college exchange up to the fourth year of prescription or course of 6 years.
How does it function?
ECTS credits represent the workload and characterized learning results (“what the individual knows comprehends and can do”) of a given MBBS course or program. 60 credits are what might as well be called an entire year of study or work. In a standard scholastic year, 60 credits would be normally separated into several components.
A run of the mill “first cycle” (or Bachelor’s) Degree, would comprise of 180 or 240 credits, while a common “second cycle” (or Master’s) Degree, would comprise of 90 or 120 credits, with no less than 60 credits at second cycle level. The utilization of ECTS at the “third cycle” (or PhD level) shifts. ECTS has been embraced by a large portion of the nations in the European advanced education region (EHEA) and is progressively utilized somewhere else.
At StudyEurope.in, you get the best of both universes. We administer to our students like no one else does. We tune in to every one of your questions, set up a rundown of all that you should set out on this tremendous adventure in your life and hold your hand at each progression of the voyage to make it as sweet and essential as could be allowed. MBBSS in Poland will be a cake stroll with us and we can guarantee you the most charming knowledge from the minute you connect with us.
OUR SERVICES FOR MBBS IN POLAND
- Training Centres/ Coaching for FMGE or Screening Test of MCI (Online): We will control you with to the best instructional hubs or training organizations which will enable you to plan for FMGE or screening trial of MCI after your graduation from one of the MCI affirmed University in Poland. We enrol and book your seats ahead of time at FMGE establishments to guarantee guaranteed achievement in the screening trial of MCI.
- We give you authentic study notes for FMGE Test Series with a specific end goal to guarantee your achievement in the Screening Test of MCI.
- When it comes to instructive directing for seeking after a degree in a medical field we are the best in the industry. We have intensive research, information and aptitude to enable you for training in 8 nations, particularly concentrating on the highest Universities for Indian students in Poland.
- We offer college choice direction to enable you to browse a rundown of financial savvy and best colleges in Poland for MBBS and give affirmation confirmation in MCI perceived MBBS school in Poland.
- We help in the documentation for VISA application like stamping from Embassy and Ministry together with interpreting scholastic records and authentication. We guarantee zero dismissal of VISA issuance.
- We arrange safe travel help equipped with travel insurance to Universities and appropriate accommodation in abroad.
- On the off chance that you are a forthcoming student looking for confirmation in top medical colleges for MBBS in Poland or other remote nations and have a place with nations like India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Malaysia, Israel, Namibia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, other Arab Countries, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, and Ethiopia alongside Turkey, Singapore, Zambia, South Africa, other African Countries, Uganda, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe at that point don’t hesitate to connect with us to clear every one of your questions. We at StudyEurope.in, concentrate on being your trusted partner for all your affirmation related inquiries on seeking after an MBBS degree in Abroad.
- We are the approved agents of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in MBBS for students having a place with any of the upper said countries for the year 2017-18.
Please do not look to study and work!
Some agents are misleading the students by spreading wrong information that the students can study and work simultaneously, hence covering up their living expenses. However, that is not true and no student should adhere to that advice.
This is on the grounds that the Medical Education isn’t a simple undertaking. The lectures are long, tiring and to a great degree requesting. There is a requirement for self-study and this does not leave any amount of time for the students to work. On the off chance that they begin working amid the MBBS course of their education, then it will unassumingly affect their exam grades. Along these lines, we earnestly encourage all prospective students to not search for study + work undergrad programs when taking up MBBS.
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91-011 400 78 530 or Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)