Engineering in Poland
If a student is seeking for admission in technical courses, Poland is one of the best options to go for! There are many universities providing technical studies in different cities of the country. These universities in Poland provide high standards of education and teaching style which is why students studying in Poland score high in international competition.
In 2012, Polish IT graduates of the Warsaw University of Technology constructed an artificial satellite in collaboration with SRC PAS which is an interdisciplinary research institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences. Technical universities in Poland are special since they are connected with the industry of business.
A student will find almost all the engineering programs in Poland.
List of engineering courses available in Poland universities
- Electrical Engineering or Electronics
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Oil and Gas Technology
- Computational Mechanics
- Machine Design
- Thermal Power Systems and Installations
- Mechanical Engineering
- Transportation Management and Railway Vehicle Engineering
- Combustion Engines
- Road Engineering
- Computational Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Renewable Resources
- Biomedical Engineering
- Engineering of Technological Processes
- Technology Management
- Composites and Nanomaterials
- Structural Engineering
List of universities providing engineering courses:
- AGH University of Science and Technology
- Bialystok University of Technology
- Cracow University of Technology
- Czestochowa University of Technology
- Gdansk University of Technology
- Lodz University of Technology
- Lublin University of Technology
- Opole University of Technology
- Poznan University of Technology
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Wrocław University of Science and Technology
- A student will get a European degree at low tuition fee if compared to other countries.
- Polish universities follow Bologna process that unites education system in partnering countries and European Union which means degree attained in Poland is recognized world wide and it also opens a new door to study masters or other courses in countries following Bologna process.
- If a student chooses Poland as study destination, then he/she is not only going for different programs or specialization but the student is also joining the best!
- Poland is a part of Europe but still affordable if compared with other European countries. That means Poland also offer low tuition fee and affordable student life.
- Poland is among the top 20 of the comfiest countries on the planet. Visitors to the country in no way faced any proper dangers amid their stay, anyhow, pick pocketing, insignificant burglaries, sack grabbing, cheat and ATM tricks are manageable. For the maximum part, the zones in Poland with the maximum noteworthy wrongdoing price are Lubusz, West Pomeranian, lower Silesian, and Silesian. However the wrongdoing rate is reasonably excessive, it would not suggest that those locales of Poland are unstable. That simply implies that you should be particularly careful at the same time as going to those elements of the country.
Poland, formally the Republic of Poland, is a unitary sovereign state in central Europe. It is divided into 16 administrative subdivisions, masking an area of 312,679 rectangular kilometres (a hundred and twenty, 726 sq mi) with an ordinarily temperate weather. With a populace of over 38.5 million humans, Poland is the sixth maximum populous member nation of the European Union. Poland’s capital and largest metropolis are Warsaw. Other essential towns include Łódź, Wrocław, Kraków, Poznań, Szczecin and Gdańsk.
The weather is in most cases temperate for the duration of the United States of America. The climate is oceanic to the north and west and becomes steadily warmer and continental towards the south and east. Summers are commonly warm, with common temperatures between 18 and 30 °C (64.four and 86.zero °F) depending on the vicinity. Winters are as a substitute cold, with average temperatures around 3 °C (37.four °F) inside the northwest and −6 °C (21 °F) inside the northeast. Precipitation falls throughout the yr, even though, particularly within the east, winter is drier than the summer season.
The warmest vicinity in Poland is lower Silesia in the southwest of the USA, wherein temperatures inside the summer common between 24 and 32 °C (75 and 90 °F) however can pass as high as 34 to 39 °C on some days within the warmest months of July and August. The warmest towns in Poland are Tarnów in Lesser Poland and Wrocław in decrease Silesia. The average temperatures in Wrocław are 20 °C (sixty-eight °F) in the summer season and zero °C (32°F) within the iciness, however, Tarnów has the longest summertime in all of Poland, which lasts for one hundred fifteen days, from mid-may additionally to mid-September. The coldest place of Poland is in the northeast in the PodlaskieVoivodeship close to the borders with Belarus and Lithuania. Generally, the coldest town is Suwałki. The weather is stricken by cold fronts who come from Scandinavia and Siberia. The common temperature in the wintry weather in Podlaskie levels from −6 to −4 °C (21 to 25 °F). The biggest impact of the oceanic climate is determined in Świnoujście and Baltic Sea beach vicinity from Polish to Słupsk.
Availability of Indian Food if You Have Chosen To Study in Poland for Indian Students
In enormous urban areas like that, you could most likely locate an Indian or a couple of Indian eateries, in spite of the fact that most of the people generally don’t know about every one of them. Here is a short analysis of the type of Indian food one gets in the continent:
Quality: don’t expect it will (dependably) be simply the genuine same nourishment as in India itself. It will most likely be made with more items the European individuals are more acquainted with.
Value: the cost will be significantly more than in India, since it’s simply not India. Everything is costlier. Particularly in huge urban areas, for instance: a pop in a bar in the focal point of Paris will as of now be more than 5 euros.
Elective: whether you are remaining in a lodging are leasing a loft or such, in light of the fact that then you could go too little nearby Indian stores and set up the nourishment yourself.
Places to explore in Poland
Poland is situated in the middle of Europe. It interfaces east and west topographically as well as socially. The nation’s domain is 322,575 sq km; possessed by 38 million individuals. Poland is an individual from the European Union (EU), the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and the United Nations (UN).
Poland is a fantasy nation for the individuals who cherish tourism. You can respect the dawn on the shoreline of the Baltic Sea and another watch the sun take cover behind the pinnacles of the mountains in the south of Poland.
From the urban areas loaded with touring ponders you can travel to amazing wild primitive backwoods with exceptional widely varied vegetation. In Poland, everyone will discover something for themselves. Love windsurfing? Ensure you visit the Hel Peninsula. It is safe to say that you are into climbing? The Swietokrzyskie Mountains are sitting tight for you. You can likewise cruise in the midst of the delightful landscape of the Warmia and Masuria Regions or move to the highest points of the Tatra Mountains – the most elevated mountain run in Poland.
Poland is one of the quickest developing economies. It is the sixth biggest economy in the EU and 21st on the planet. Poland was the main EU part express that demonstrated a positive GDP development amid the current incredible financial emergency.
Religion in Poland
Even as there are a number of non-secular groups working in Poland, the majority of its population adheres to Christianity. within this, the largest grouping is the Roman Catholic Church – with 87.5% of Poles in 2011 figuring out as Roman Catholic, (census carried out by using the primary information office (GUS). according to the Institute for Catholic Church facts, 36.7% of Polish Catholic believers attended Sunday church offerings in 2016.
The applicants who are not residents of any European country yet still want to visit and study in Europe ought to settle on a visa. Joined with the visa, if the length of the course is over ninety days as it happens with a substantial bit of the students who want to complete a whole educational year or significantly the whole MBBS term in Europe, students ought to moreover pick the stay permit that empowers you to live in the appointed country for a period of one whole year.
As an issue of first significance, the student must download the application form from the web and fill it absolutely and truly. The checked-application outline must be trailed by other necessary reports, gave before long at the workplace/government office or the operator of the country you are mean to study in.
Documents required for Visa:
- A filled application form
- Valid passport
- Official letter of acceptance to a university in Poland
- A short curriculum vitae
- School certificates
- Evidence of proficiency in the language in which you wish to study
- Confirmation of having the funds for studying and living in Poland
- Health insurance
- For admission in medical colleges in Georgia, the student must be at least 18 years of age and must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification in Science background comprising of Physics, Maths, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Filled application form of university
- 10th and 12th mark sheet, Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate and Birth Certificate should be in English.
- Migration Certificate
- Six passport size photos in white background.
- Travel and Health insurance.
- Valid Passport.
- Valid visa
- Six months Bank Statement of the guardian.
*Note:In addition to these documents, each college may have its individual requirements. They may ask for documents to be attested by Embassy of India.
A student is allowed to work while studying in Poland. It helps a student to ear money for their daily expenses and also gets a chance to meet new people and learn culture of the host country. A student needs to learn local dialect or just the basics maybe, so that will be easy to communicate with locals while working.
Universities provide Accommodation and Hostel facilities to foreign students, while the students who do not select to stay in the hostel can stay outside the Campus and select various other stay options like Hotels, home stay with family, lodges, private apartment, and more
5 steps to fly to Poland if you are planning to study:
- STEP 1: Choose your course
- STEP 2: Check the eligibility
- STEP 3: Calculate the course cost
- STEP 4: Complete the application process and attain invitation letter
- STEP 5: Apply for the visa
- STEP 6: Book the tickets and fly!!
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
ECTS is a credit gadget designed to make it less difficult for college kids to move among unique countries. given that they may be primarily based at the mastering achievements and workload of an MBBS direction, a pupil can switch their ECTS credit from one college to any other so they’re introduced up to contribute to a person’s degree programme or schooling.
ECTS helps to make mastering greater student-cantered. It is a vital device in the Bologna process, which targets to make countrywide systems greater compatible.
ECTS additionally facilitates the planning, delivery, and assessment of taking a look at programmes, and makes them more obvious.
How does it work?
First-cycle research (three to 4 years) leading to the professional title of a license at inżynier (Engineer, inside the subject of engineering, agriculture or economics). That is the Polish equal to the Bachelor’s degree. It is targeted at preparing students for future employment or for continued schooling within a grasp’s degree programme. To attain this diploma, college students have to earn 180-240 ECTS credit.
2nd cycle Second-cycle research –degree programme (one and half to two years) following the primary cycle studies and leading to the professional identity of a master (magister, or an equal degree depending at the route profile). Its miles cantered on theoretical know-how in addition to the application and development of creative abilities. In arts disciplines, the focal point is at the development of creativity and competencies. Diploma holders can also input a doctoral programme (third-cycle research). To reap the diploma, students must earn ninety-a hundred and twenty ECTS credit.
3rd cycle research – Doctoral diploma programmes (typically three to 4 years) on hand for graduates of a grasp’s diploma programme, main to a Ph.D. degree, offered with the aid of universities as well as some research establishments (departments of the Polish Academy of Sciences in addition to studies and development establishments). A Ph.D. degree is presented to applicants who put up and efficaciously shield a doctoral dissertation earlier than a thesis committee and bypass a doctoral examination.